Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,949 members, 7,824,977 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

I Went To A Traditional Wedding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Went To A Traditional Wedding (940 Views)

Igbo Man Holds His Traditional Wedding With Oyinbo Lover In Australia. Photos / Delta Bride Calls Off Traditional Wedding Just A Day To The Event (Photos) / Traditional Wedding Of The Young Abia Couple (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Went To A Traditional Wedding by Lewaluv(f): 2:55pm On Aug 26, 2017
So last night i went to a wedding . i was so mad at my boyfriend . He made me attend a wedding . I didnt wanna go because i did not have d proper attire.So i go and had too many drinks.Afterwards we were headed to the bachelor party and a man greeted me so he got angry at me saying i had to have been missbehaving for the man to do that This morning he wake me up beating my feet saying he cant take me anywhere. Is something wrong with this picture?
Re: I Went To A Traditional Wedding by tosyne2much(m): 2:58pm On Aug 26, 2017
Where is the picture nah?

1 Like

Re: I Went To A Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 26, 2017
grin

CC me when u drop the pishure grin
Re: I Went To A Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 26, 2017
Were you flirting with the man and he caught you?. He can't be acting that way 'cause of mere answering of greeting. Your boyfriend was just being paranoid over whatever attitude you exhibited at the wedding and he slept and woke with the anger.
Re: I Went To A Traditional Wedding by Lordapson23(m): 3:01pm On Aug 26, 2017
Dis 1 don high

1 Like

Re: I Went To A Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 26, 2017
Lewaluv:
So last night i went to a wedding . i was so mad at my boyfriend . He made me attend a wedding . I didnt wanna go because i did not have d proper attire.So i go and had too many drinks.Afterwards we were headed to the bachelor party and a man greeted me so he got angry at me saying i had to have been missbehaving for the man to do that This morning he wake me up beating my feet saying he cant take me anywhere. Is something wrong with this picture?
Did you own wedding later not hold? did you let him know about the pregnancy?
Re: I Went To A Traditional Wedding by Lewaluv(f): 3:29pm On Aug 26, 2017
We are getting married in two months.
Yea i let him know of pregnancy.
Rorachy:
Did you own wedding later not hold? did you let him know about the pregnancy?
Re: I Went To A Traditional Wedding by Lewaluv(f): 3:32pm On Aug 26, 2017
Yea. Me and the guy was holding conversation. No i was not flirting. He was just asking how was i enjoying myself.
kimbraa:
Were you flirting with the man and he caught you?. He can't be acting that way 'cause of mere answering of greeting. Your boyfriend was just being paranoid over whatever attitude you exhibited at the wedding and he slept and woke with the anger.
Re: I Went To A Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 26, 2017
Lewaluv:
We are getting married in two months. Yea i let him know of pregnancy.
OK happy married life in advance.

(1) (Reply)

Please, Did I Do Anything Wrong? / Who Is The Finest Bae Here? / Feb Idahosa, Wife Release Stunning Photos To Celebrate Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.