Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Ifeanyi Ejiofor Speaks On FG's Move To Revoke Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ifeanyi Ejiofor Speaks On FG's Move To Revoke Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail (35478 Views)

Ifeanyi Ejiofor Returns Home 1 Month After His House Was Burnt (Photos, Video) / Ifeanyi Ejiofor Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu's Whereabouts, Slams SouthEast Politicians / Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Signed By Jewish Rabbi & Enyinnaya Abaribe In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Speaks On FG's Move To Revoke Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail by luluman: 11:37pm On Aug 26, 2017
DocHMD:

Mr Ewedu-Abooki hybrid, like Kanu's lawyer rightfully said, the main essence of Bail is to ENSURE THE DEFENDANT DOES NOT RUN AWAY FROM THE COURT not trample on his fundamental right to associate and express himself. Heck, he was not even declared wanted before he came down here from London.

Now a sensible court will ask- Has the bail failed to ensure Kanu is around to face the charges levelled against him? No

Who is running away from the court and using delay tactics? The Fulani-run FG.

Has the Bail achieved it fundamental and primary aim of keeping Kanu within the reach of the court? Yes!

The court will also ask- Is there any need to arrest someone who is ready to come to court 10 times a day if you ask him to? No!

Now you see you pro-abooki illiterates and your presidiot got it all wrong when you thought you were dealing cretins such as you lots in this matter.

IPOB will keep making you lots look like real 'dogs and baboons' as your presidiot described you before you rigged him into power with child voters in the north. grin grin

You have only successfully proved to the world that you have a mastery of Oxford English dictionary as well as have read plenty law books but have not shown that you are sensible, well mannered & civilized by calling people names with all that you know? what a wasted time & money you had in your alma matter.Pls go back & start school afresh .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Speaks On FG's Move To Revoke Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail by luluman: 11:49pm On Aug 26, 2017
DocHMD:

pseudo-intellectual you forgot to remind today that you are proudly 'ibo who hate Biafra because it annoys fulani'. grin grin
Is your behind truly suffering from gully erosion?
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Speaks On FG's Move To Revoke Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail by AAinEqGuinea: 11:59pm On Aug 26, 2017
trinity11:
Nigerians are hungry and angry, all this clueless govt has to do is to masturbate about Nk here and there.

#MISPLACEDPRIORITY

Jail him for being in a crowd of people.

Jail him for standing next to men who called themselves BSS.

Jail him for talking.

Jail him for talking to the press.

Jail him for possessing Biafra chair of terror.

Expect nothing less from a government led by a militant and illiterate idiot.

Arewa arrests when? Their quit notice of an entire tribe of ppl who had nothing to do with Nnamdi is far more terroristic than one man's radio station.

hurry up and die Buhari

4 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Speaks On FG's Move To Revoke Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail by Livefreeordieha(m): 12:02am On Aug 27, 2017
babaolofin:

I am not sure you are an Ijesha man or you left Nigeria long time. I have more bitterness against Kanu & his brothers insulting the Yorubas. I observed lately it was frustrations & civil war propaganda information the ibos elders passed unto the young generations. If you checked through my postings you will notice my attacks on them have been very mild & fatal. Recently, I have done analysis of the Nigerian situation in the military era & come to the reality that the Yorubas should never be bothered about their insults rather the yoruba should have a common front. Afenifere is presently very weak.

The Southern Nigeria needs a common front. There must be a new strong movement. The Niger Delta people are presently imprisoned in Nigeria by the problems between Yoruba & Ibo. In one of my postings while PMB was away I said if kanu is arrested, nothing will happen. They attacked me. Tompolo is presently a fugitive in Niger Delta. Now Kanu is helpless, the lawyer has no point. Only the collective will of the people can save him. I am sure Ndigbo elders are having meetings with South West Elders & the Niger Delta group. A united common movement is required , the conference (OBJ & GEJ) reports are just ordinary papers.

Pls forgive kanu & his brothers, they don't understand the problems on ground.

ĸanυ ι ĸnew нιм ιn тнe υĸ long вeғore нe ѕтarтed тнιѕ agιтaтιon we aтe and ѕlepт тogeтнer..тoday нe нaтeѕ yorυвaz..ѕoмeтнιng ιѕ pнιѕнy..
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Speaks On FG's Move To Revoke Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail by Blue3k(m): 12:04am On Aug 27, 2017
InvertedHammer:

The statement from Kanu's lawyer seems to be reinforcing the position and power of the AGF in this case.
However, prosecutors in Nigeria are clowns. They acquired degrees and certificates with no foundation understanding of the application of law. Give them all the evidence in the world and they still cannot make valid legal arguments and/or presentation that can lead to conviction. The only way the government convicts is by forceful incarceration. If Kanu goes in pro per, he will mop the floor with AGF's team in court for one, they will never be prepared for a case. Corruption in Nigeria is on extraterrestial level.

/

Buhari has too much political capital at stake. If he loses Kanu looks like victim and get clout boost. Let's see if he can pull it off for sake.

Yeah I agree about prosecution point especially with corruption cases. It seems the quality has gone down over the past few decades. I really don't know if they can win their case against Kanu. The argument about returning him to jail just a tiny aspect of case. Im personally waiting to see if prosecution has mountain of evidence in waiting besides a few YouTube videos.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Speaks On FG's Move To Revoke Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail by simiolu1(m): 12:06am On Aug 27, 2017
5DMindset:

Interesting perspective, very emotional at best. Colored with sentiments without logical injection of common-sense. The bail condition given to Kanu was illegal and against the constitution of Nigeria. So, you can not enforce an illegal bail condition in the first place. That is the angle of the argument.

On the common sense perspective, I will state as follows;

Why is OPC and its founder not arrested ? Is it because it is a SW organization
Why is Hisbah Police and its founder not arrested ? It is because it is a Northern Organization ?
Why is Sharia Police and its founder not arrested ? Is is because it is a Northern organization ?

BSS is a product of the SE and my SS is a lamedock region, kidnapping and robbery is on-going and I expected South South to form something like the Hisbah, Sharia and OPC, yet no one dares to establish such outfit in SS, because we are too afraid of SW powered Northern Caliphate ?

Common guys, stop this emotional games. The Biafran people are marginalized. No roads there. No Federal presence. They have to come to Lagos before flying abroad. They have to come to Lagos to clear their goods. Because of this marginalization they leave their motherland and come to live in mosquitoes infested projects like Lagos and terrorist hide outs like North East. Then one man has decided to sacrifice his comfort to free his own people.

Kanu is a hero for all I care and for those stand for truth Kanu is a great man. But for those who are too weak to survive without the SS/SE block, I call you all Parasites. And it is a wonderful name, dear parasites.

This country was built on a lie, and the lie has to die before we move forward. In 10 yrs time the oil will be useless and Lagos will not contain the whole Nigeria. Wahala dey come.

I don't usually comment on sensitive issues like this but I have to ask you; what is your definition of Biafra?

The reason I asked is because of the bolded. Last time I checked, the South East is a landlocked region and landlocked regions cannot have sea ports because there is no sea to build the ports for. I thought that is simple logical reasoning. If your definition of Biafra is the South East, then you guys can never have sea ports. But if your definition of Biafra includes the South South, then we both know there is a Port in Port Harcourt. You can see the attached map to verify

And please let's be sincere with ourselves; every region of the country suffers from the fate of bad roads, unstable power supply, bad health care etc. If your definition of marginalization is the lack of those things; then we are all marginalized in this country.

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Speaks On FG's Move To Revoke Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail by bionixs: 12:10am On Aug 27, 2017
mpianya39:

Owambe republic grin grin grin
hahahahahahaha hehehehehehe
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Speaks On FG's Move To Revoke Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail by beulah2222(m): 1:05am On Aug 27, 2017
[quote author=Livefreeordieha post=59856782]The first Nigerian Lawyer (Sapara Williams- Yoruba) , first Civil Engineer (Herbert Macaulay- Yoruba), first Medical Doctor in Nigeria ( Nathaniel King- Yoruba) , first female (SAN Folake Solanke- Yoruba), Africa's first Professor of Criminology ( Femi Odekunle- Yoruba) Africa's first female Chartered Accountant (Toyin Olakunri- Yoruba), first Bishop(Samuel Ajayi Crowther- Yoruba) even Nigeria's undisputed millionaire (Candida Da Rocha- Yoruba, first CJN Sir Adetokunbo Ademola- Yoruba. One vagabond called Nnamdi Kanu now said Yoruba's are fools, he said anybody attending Yoruba pastored churches is a fool, funny enough we have some guys bearing Yoruba names and supporting Kanu's foolish statement on Yoruba's, simply because they hates APC government.

Well, not everybody with eyes can see, most people walk with their eyes, This Is The Most Reasonable Coment I've Read Among Other. Wait See Dat Key On D Table Yes Dat Ferari Key Take It, Its Yur Own. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Speaks On FG's Move To Revoke Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail by nullboss: 1:14am On Aug 27, 2017
Ishilove:
Hian... Negodu username
are you Igbo?, how did you know the meaning
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Speaks On FG's Move To Revoke Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail by Nobody: 1:23am On Aug 27, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
ĸanυ ι ĸnew нιм ιn тнe υĸ long вeғore нe ѕтarтed тнιѕ agιтaтιon we aтe and ѕlepт тogeтнer..тoday нe нaтeѕ yorυвaz..ѕoмeтнιng ιѕ pнιѕнy..

Forget about Kanu hatred of the Yorubas. The issue on the ground is beyond Kanu. I was only attracted by the Oginni name. My proposition is clearly understood by the people it was meant for. Nigeria is a case on its own.
The fulani herdsmen have been killing & raping without any judgement. An old woman was just raped at Ibadan in a farm. In Ife crisis only yorubas were paraded by police, we are the other people involved? To avoid the Nigeria of military era where we run master slave system, we need to forget & ignore all those insults. It is borne out of frustrations. It is a dilemma, those other people have nothing to offer.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Speaks On FG's Move To Revoke Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail by mike4real2(m): 1:58am On Aug 27, 2017
When the igbo people say they dont want to be part of nigeria then there is nothing anybody can do about it. Nnamdi kanu is not so important here, even Ojukwu, it is the igbo people that matters here . If 80% Igbos vote today that they want their own country then there is nothing any body can do about it. They will eventually get it.This happened in USSR and the present Yogoslavia too.Mind you,the U.S.A and Trump are very interested in this matter.

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Speaks On FG's Move To Revoke Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail by 2016v2017: 2:20am On Aug 27, 2017
DocHMD:

Mr Ewedu-Abooki hybrid, like Kanu's lawyer rightfully said, the main essence of Bail is to ENSURE THE DEFENDANT DOES NOT RUN AWAY FROM THE COURT not trample on his fundamental right to associate and express himself. Heck, he was not even declared wanted before he came down here from London.

Now a sensible court will ask- Has the bail failed to ensure Kanu is around to face the charges levelled against him? No

Who is running away from the court and using delay tactics? The Fulani-run FG.

Has the Bail achieved it fundamental and primary aim of keeping Kanu within the reach of the court? Yes!

The court will also ask- Is there any need to arrest someone who is ready to come to court 10 times a day if you ask him to? No!

Now you see you pro-abooki illiterates and your presidiot got it all wrong when you thought you were dealing cretins such as you lots in this matter.

IPOB will keep making you lots look like real 'dogs and baboons' as your presidiot described you before you rigged him into power with child voters in the north. grin grin

nwaanambra1:

in as much i don't support kanu and his ways of agitation - the fact still remains that the buhari led federal government is beginning to openly insult us igbos!

let it be know that so long as the arewa youths are still walking free after their treasonable and genocidal threat on the Igbos, any attempt to arrest Nnamdi Kanu will be seen as an act of war on the Igbos and it will surely push majority of us that are against Kanu to be his full supporters!

The Federal government should understand that this is no 1967 - this time the war will surely touch every part of Nigeria - even if u r in sambisa!

THE NORTH SEEMS NOT TO UNDERSTAND THAT THE IGBOS CANNOT AND WILL NEVER BE AFRAID OF THEM NOR ASSLICK THEM.

THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT SHOULD TREAD WITH CAUTION. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH angry

4 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Speaks On FG's Move To Revoke Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail by pimper24: 2:48am On Aug 27, 2017
Yours is rather weaker. Sorry I mistake you for a lawyer.
Kanus lawyers said the bail condition had been successfully challenged. Again, BSS is not an armed group. The AGF application has to be on notice. You cannot gag a man and deprive him of his basic right because of bail, while not leave him behind bars. the essence of bail is that he continues attending trial. He must have to be available. He should be as free as me and you. If he is seen to commit an offence, he should be arrested as would be me and you. If he fails to attend court there should be a bench warrant to rear-est him.tnx
Blue3k:
Kanu's lawyer's legal argument is shaky at best. His client held multiple political rallies one in port Harcourt and Anambra. Why would he claim AGF can't request for clients bail to be revoked when it's there in black and white.

The only thing I'm wondering is if court will put him in jail or simply vary his bail conditions. I'm guessing jail since Kanu flagrantly disregards court conditions. The prosecution proving BSS is public threat makes jail likelier.

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Speaks On FG's Move To Revoke Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail by Blue3k(m): 2:57am On Aug 27, 2017
Same tired nonsense. No he doesn't have same freedoms hence why he can't travel out of country. The bail conditions were agreed to by him and lawyer. The court is allowed to put gag orders. No they didn't successfully challenge anything. If they did what are new varied bail conditions? Only a dunce or IPOB thinks you can violate bail conditions and expect not to be reprimanded.

Anyway I can't wait for Oct 17. This trial going to be interesting. Feel free to mention me if I'm wrong. I'll gladly take my L.

pimper24:
[s]Yours is rather weaker. Sorry I mistake you for a lawyer.
Kanus lawyers said the bail condition had been successfully challenged. Again, BSS is not an armed group. The AGF application has to be on notice. You cannot gag a man and deprive him of his basic right because of bail, while not leave him behind bars. the essence of bail is that he continues attending trial. He must have to be available. He should be as free as me and you. If he is seen to commit an offence, he should be arrested as would be me and you. If he fails to attend court there should be a bench warrant to rear-est him.tnx [/s]

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Speaks On FG's Move To Revoke Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail by swiperthefox: 2:58am On Aug 27, 2017
Blue3k:
They didn't secessfully challenge anything. The court is yet to give it's ruling on that matter. What are the new varied conditions then? You can't and won't answer this question. Think for yourselves kids.

SMDH! Enlighten us on how you found out they didn't successfully challenge is bail conditions? If the court is yet to give its ruling why are they calling for his arrest because he flouted his bail condition? You should be in a better position to enlighten us Mr. Know it all. I am trying to educate you on how the law and law court works here but you are running around here displaying your ignorance and refuse to learn.

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Speaks On FG's Move To Revoke Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail by Nobody: 3:00am On Aug 27, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
The first Nigerian Lawyer (Sapara Williams- Yoruba) , first Civil Engineer (Herbert Macaulay- Yoruba), first Medical Doctor in Nigeria ( Nathaniel King- Yoruba) , first female (SAN Folake Solanke- Yoruba), Africa's first Professor of Criminology ( Femi Odekunle- Yoruba) Africa's first female Chartered Accountant (Toyin Olakunri- Yoruba), first Bishop(Samuel Ajayi Crowther- Yoruba) even Nigeria's undisputed millionaire (Candida Da Rocha- Yoruba, first CJN Sir Adetokunbo Ademola- Yoruba. One vagabond called Nnamdi Kanu now said Yoruba's are fools, he said anybody attending Yoruba pastored churches is a fool, funny enough we have some guys bearing Yoruba names and supporting Kanu's foolish statement on Yoruba's, simply because they hates APC government.

Well, not everybody with eyes can see, most people walk with their eyes, that's where FFK and Fayose belonged. How FFK's father died is still fresh(was he buried in Ife? Never). If anybody can wake up one day and insult a race as great as Yoruba and we've some elements backing him for political reasons, then the bastard child just woke up. You can't abuse my father and expect me to respect you. APC is a political party and not a race, Yoruba is not a political party, therefore the difference is clear. Nigeria is a zoo in Kanu's view, meaning his parents are animals within if I've to reply him.

No matter who you are you can't insult my race, I will hate you with passion and those supporting you will be in my black book. Isola o go, oju la n ti fun'ra wa, Kanu should go back to his parents for tutorial, ago lo fe ko eyele po mo adie, asa ki i s'egbe eyek'eye.

Niyi Olufemi Oginni.
Chicago, IL, USA.
8/10/2017.
Original Yoruba's should frwd as received
Femi odekunle should have his name delisted there! He is an apologist... He is never objective. Femi Falana reasons better than him.
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Speaks On FG's Move To Revoke Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail by Blue3k(m): 3:01am On Aug 27, 2017
If the court yet to give a ruling then they didn't successfully challenge anything. Your common sense should tell you that. Lol enlighten yourself child before trying to educate someone else. You ran away from simple question I asked you. What are his new varied bail conditions?

Shake your head off your neck since your not using it.

swiperthefox:
[s]SMDH! Enlighten us on how you found out they didn't successfully challenge is bail conditions? If the court is yet to give its ruling why are they calling for his arrest because he flouted his bail condition? You should be in a better position to enlighten us Mr. Know it all. I am trying to educate you on how the law and law court works here but you are running around here displaying your ignorance and refuse to learn.[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Speaks On FG's Move To Revoke Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail by swiperthefox: 3:02am On Aug 27, 2017
gypsey:
some of the people on here are illiterates grin so ignore them sometimes.
Most of the times i don't join issues with them. I comment when i can't help it.
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Speaks On FG's Move To Revoke Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail by pimper24: 3:03am On Aug 27, 2017
That's same way common mechanic Ganiyu Adam's has been inaugurated and endorsed as yoruba leader.
Charlatans
mrvitalis:
Kanu seeing him self as an Igbo leader is an insult to Igbo race

He is obviously without a plan and has nothing to offer

People who follow him are people who have failed in life and want to blame someone for their failures

He will go for his hearing ( if he refuse he will be cleared wanted and arrested ) and there his bail compliance will be reviewed and his bail revoked

As for his lawyer that guy sounds like an illiterate honestly

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Speaks On FG's Move To Revoke Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail by Nobody: 3:07am On Aug 27, 2017
5DMindset:

Interesting perspective, very emotional at best. Colored with sentiments without logical injection of common-sense. The bail condition given to Kanu was illegal and against the constitution of Nigeria. So, you can not enforce an illegal bail condition in the first place. That is the angle of the argument.

On the common sense perspective, I will state as follows;

Why is OPC and its founder not arrested ? Is it because it is a SW organization
Why is Hisbah Police and its founder not arrested ? It is because it is a Northern Organization ?
Why is Sharia Police and its founder not arrested ? Is is because it is a Northern organization ?

BSS is a product of the SE and my SS is a lamedock region, kidnapping and robbery is on-going and I expected South South to form something like the Hisbah, Sharia and OPC, yet no one dares to establish such outfit in SS, because we are too afraid of SW powered Northern Caliphate ?

Common guys, stop this emotional games. The Biafran people are marginalized. No roads there. No Federal presence. They have to come to Lagos before flying abroad. They have to come to Lagos to clear their goods. Because of this marginalization they leave their motherland and come to live in mosquitoes infested projects like Lagos and terrorist hide outs like North East. Then one man has decided to sacrifice his comfort to free his own people.

Kanu is a hero for all I care and for those stand for truth Kanu is a great man. But for those who are too weak to survive without the SS/SE block, I call you all Parasites. And it is a wonderful name, dear parasites.

This country was built on a lie, and the lie has to die before we move forward. In 10 yrs time the oil will be useless and Lagos will not contain the whole Nigeria. Wahala dey come.
You were making sense until the fifth paragraph. Don't alienate others in a fight for freedom. No region is keeping Nigeria bound but a few elites. Whom you will find the SE SS SW NC NE AND NW. Don't be deceived bro.
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Speaks On FG's Move To Revoke Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail by pimper24: 3:07am On Aug 27, 2017
I think I have outgrown this forum. Seun you know when I joined. Sorry the views here shows I'm now far older than this. Don't Check this signature. Check babeface cry
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Speaks On FG's Move To Revoke Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail by Nobody: 3:09am On Aug 27, 2017
pimper24:
I think I have outgrown this forum. Seun you know when I joined. Sorry the views here shows I'm now far older than this. Don't Check this signature. Check babeface cry
Come to quora
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Speaks On FG's Move To Revoke Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail by pimper24: 3:12am On Aug 27, 2017
Mark my words. He should be able to attend court hence the travel restrictions. His basic rights should be preserved cos he is innocent until proven otherwise. Why should you release him at all. These are basic legal rules. Again if there 's an application challenging the bail condition, it has to be discharged before fresh orders are made.
Blue3k:
Same tired nonsense. No he doesn't have same freedoms hence why he can't travel out of country. The bail conditions were agreed to by him and lawyer. The court is allowed to put gag orders. No they didn't successfully challenge anything. If they did what are new varied bail conditions? Only a dunce or IPOB thinks you can violate bail conditions and expect not to be reprimanded.

Anyway I can't wait for Oct 17. This trial going to be interesting. Feel free to mention me if I'm wrong. I'll gladly take my L.

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Speaks On FG's Move To Revoke Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail by Blue3k(m): 3:30am On Aug 27, 2017
pimper24:
Mark my words. He should be able to attend court hence the travel restrictions. His basic rights should be preserved cos he is innocent until proven otherwise. Why should you release him at all. These are basic legal rules. Again if there s an application challenging the bail condition, it has to be discharged before fresh orders are made.

I don't care opinion on bail conditions. We'll see if court thinka they're against his human rights. Anyway you told me a moment ago his lawyer successful challenged bail conditions. Now you're telling me the court hadn't decided like I've been saying.

pimper24:
Kanus lawyers said the bail condition had been successfully challenged.

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Speaks On FG's Move To Revoke Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail by Xkalaban(m): 3:40am On Aug 27, 2017
walexydo:
I don't think u know what you ar saying .what av u gained from one Nigeria since independence, u can't even boast of 15hrs electricity supply a day upon billion of dollars that have been wasted on electricity whereas countries like Ghana, Benin Republic that can not stand Nigeria in terms of resources and wealth are enjoying 24hrs electricity supply. we ar not getting it right in this country my brother and if the break up is the solution to a better nation like Biafra, odudua republic or arewa republic, so be it .Mind u I am a Yoruba guy.

This is wisdom talking @walexydo. Zombies just come on here & jump up and down when in reality they are searching in the dark with their eyes wide open. It's 50yrs & counting, yet folks don't get it. Maybe they'll by the time they hit 6ft deep as a vegetable. It's mad crazy how ppl just see road & decide to follow bush. Smh

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Speaks On FG's Move To Revoke Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail by israelmao(m): 4:43am On Aug 27, 2017
Buhari would you let Kanu be and think about how to deliver on your campaign promises?This is a second chance for you.Osinbajo cleared a lot of mess you threw up as soon as you came into power in your absence when you were on medical vacation.Please don't make a mess of his good works and clever moves.

5 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Speaks On FG's Move To Revoke Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail by goziedave(m): 5:47am On Aug 27, 2017
PMB have disobeyed court orders many times.
Rochas is killing poor traders and innocent souls in IMO, all FG could think of is to rearrest KANU.
I think these government have misplaced priority.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Speaks On FG's Move To Revoke Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail by patola080(m): 5:47am On Aug 27, 2017
mrvitalis:

You mean same man that lied he was sick just to get out of jail ?

You mean same man that abandoned his fellows in jail ?

Come on !!!
thanks for dis wen last did he talk about d other people in jail??if d government send him back to jail ntin will happen

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Speaks On FG's Move To Revoke Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail by Nairaboi(m): 6:11am On Aug 27, 2017
DocHMD:

I know I inflammed your pro-abooki nerves with the truth I slammed on your miserable anti-IPOB pseudo-intellectual skull.

It doesn't change the fact that the major aim of every bail is to keep the defendant within the reach of the court and that hasn't failed so why rescind the bail to arrest because hyenas and zombies are disgruntled about his growing power?

Mr. the rants and nonsense you spill online hold not water just like the argument of Nnamdi Kanu's. You can't make a case instead you keep shouting zoo, ipob and spitting jargon. Simple question, did he or did he not flout the terms of his bail, did he or did he not break the bail condition? you can't give a straight answer because you flat head can't reason. You just keep blabbing like an epileptic patient and beating around the Bush.
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Speaks On FG's Move To Revoke Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail by rezy15(m): 6:23am On Aug 27, 2017
Nairaland has truly gone to the dogs. Seeing youths in this country curse themselves along ethnic lines makes me cry. We truly are in trouble. If this is the representation of the larger youth population even the Biafra that comes won't be any different. To me Biafra isn't a geographic entity but an ideology based on perceived injustice. That's where I feel KANU got it wrong. He started the insult game rather than get pple asking more from their leaders. Abuja and the president isn't our problem, our governors and LGA chairmen are! If the biafrans feel neglected they shouldn't look too far!

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Speaks On FG's Move To Revoke Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail by manciti: 6:36am On Aug 27, 2017
[quote][/quote] whenever issue of Biafra is mention I feel so sad and. sorry, I want to state here that the issue of Biafra war was senseless, an act of genocide, ethnic cleansing and human rights abuse- killing over a million of defenceless infant through starvation by our great leaders such as awolowo etc, it was one of the greatest mass genocide after 2world war - over 3 million people killed and yet we view it as a mere number- and non of the perpetrators has been convicted, jail or petition by so call human right groups, ICC and UN, maybe because Britain, Egypt and to extend Russia(world power) were behind while the great america watch the killing in neutrality.
this bring me to Issue of one Nigeria, a united country can only be created if the issue of mutual benefit is addressed e.g Scotland wasn't comfortable with brexit so they decide on referendum to determine their existence but on the other hand, they realize that they benefit more from the union with Britain than with EU, so they choose to stay. to keep a country as one is not by use of force currently practice by Nigeria government but by development, fairness and equality (why not entice easterners with infrastructural development, equal share in national issues and conducive environment for business) rather than throw all the country ammunition at them to subdue and kill them in the name of one Nigeria..
another issue I want to address is the issue of referendum, any time this issue is being mentioned our leaders mistook it for war, REFERENDUM Is NOT WAR and o yes the easterners deserve one, anyone can write or say what he or she wanna say but for fairness sake let the easterners decide their future for ones through peaceful voting (uncompromised and supervised by united Nation), only the easterner(south south and south east) formally defunt eastern region or break away Biafra can partake, and I want to stress it here that referendum is for agitator and not those in comfort. this means that West and middle belt region have no business demanding for referendum because they are comfortable with the setup and it favors them, they fought along with the federal troop against Biafra to unit the country and they never agitate for once which means they are integral part of the setup.
another vital point is the east(Igbo) vs South South, it should be appreciated that after ojukwu came another who is widely accepted by most igbos as their leader- nnamdi KANU, but remember if KANU is accepted by Igbo he is a leader of Igbo and not Biafra which comprise the present south south, I will point out that this is one of the key issue why ojukwu failed. the south south were consider as being part of Biafra territory but a minority and were no t carried along, and if there is a referendum that Biafra should go, the new country will be divided based on old map which include the south, therefore if KANU wants to be a real Biafra leader and bring biafra dreams ever closer, since he has partially congar the east, he should focus his attention on the south cos that is the region that will hastened the actualization of Biafra due to various reasons. he should organised meetings with chiefs elders and respected men of the major tribes in the region and gain their approval, enlightened them of the benefit of being part of the new country such as implementation of a decentralised system of government were every states of the federation is independent,develop and manage their resources.
East and south coalition can also be thought of as an alternative, were south east and south south can come together to fight for Biafra referendum after which they can seperate after independent has been achieved, maybe the south east (Biafra) and south south(Niger delta republic or whatever) and before this, every issue of national interest must be address such as boundaries, immigration policies, currency etc.
Note: waiting for the governor and political actors to act means waiting forever, because the political institutions of eastern and southern region has been highly compromise by federal government to deny the people of their right.
let Biafra arise.
(Modify ) (Quote ) ( Report) 2 Likes 1 Share (Share )
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Speaks On FG's Move To Revoke Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail by Kingspin(m): 6:38am On Aug 27, 2017
Blue3k:
Kanu's lawyer's legal argument is shaky at best. His client held multiple political rallies one in port Harcourt and Anambra. Why would he claim AGF can't request for clients bail to be revoked when it's there in black and white.

The only thing I'm wondering is if court will put him in jail or simply vary his bail conditions. I'm guessing jail since Kanu flagrantly disregards court conditions. The prosecution proving BSS is public threat makes jail likelier.
Is KANU and Igbos too important for Nigeria ? That the country cannot do without them? Bokoharam and Fulani herdsmen is the real threats, people should get a good skull.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Governors Meet In Abuja (photos) / FFK: If Buhari Finds Oil In The North, He Will Call For Nigeria To Split / Court Orders EFCC, DSS To Arrest Diezani Within 72 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.