Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,458 members, 7,850,593 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:19 AM

Ifeanyi Ejiofor Speaks On FG's Move To Revoke Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ifeanyi Ejiofor Speaks On FG's Move To Revoke Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail (35507 Views)

Ifeanyi Ejiofor Returns Home 1 Month After His House Was Burnt (Photos, Video) / Ifeanyi Ejiofor Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu's Whereabouts, Slams SouthEast Politicians / Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Signed By Jewish Rabbi & Enyinnaya Abaribe In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Speaks On FG's Move To Revoke Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail by Lightening: 3:55pm On Aug 27, 2017
Alariwo2:

What about them?

They called your bluff at the right time. so what's the big deal?

Are you even supposed to be encroaching on other people's lands in the first place? yet shouting biafra.

Kanu is running a terrorist organization and has started sewing uniforms for them. He would have been shot dead at the beach if it were to be military regime. So sit the fvck dowm my friend.

You meant the way they shot Kudirat Abiola?
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Speaks On FG's Move To Revoke Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail by mpianya39(m): 3:59pm On Aug 27, 2017
jacyhelen:

they are here

Lol
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Speaks On FG's Move To Revoke Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail by Kingbuhari(m): 4:40pm On Aug 27, 2017
famzynet:

Abeg help me tell these Abokis and Afonjas. The monkeys and baboons in Nigeria has turned Nigeria to a failed country.
I don sharp my dagger for them... Make them no leave ikwere land on 1st Oct... Currently in aba with our director grin

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Speaks On FG's Move To Revoke Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail by xelly: 4:10am On Aug 28, 2017
mrvitalis:

I'm Igbo and I don't know where Biafra is and I don't care but I'm sure it's not in Nigeria

Where won't you find efulefu?
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Speaks On FG's Move To Revoke Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail by beulah2222(m): 11:02pm On Aug 28, 2017
Lightening:

You meant the way they shot Kudirat Abiola?
Ur Mumu Never Do??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello Ignores Adamu Adamu During The Primaries (Video) / FFK: If Buhari Finds Oil In The North, He Will Call For Nigeria To Split / I Am Highly Impressed - Buhari Says As He Unveils 7 Projects In Borno (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.