Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,487 members, 7,954,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:26 AM

Reactions As McGregor Strips Down To His Pants Today (Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Reactions As McGregor Strips Down To His Pants Today (Photos) (62051 Views)

C. Ronaldo Flaunts His Hot Physique As He Strips Down To His Briefs (photos) / More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed / Floyd Mayweather Beats Conor McGregor In 10th Round As Referee Stops Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reactions As McGregor Strips Down To His Pants Today (Photos) by prof800(m): 9:19pm On Aug 26, 2017
Must be drugs.
Must have swallowed some androgenous stimulants which are getting him excited in all fronts.

10:00 pm.

1 Like

Re: Reactions As McGregor Strips Down To His Pants Today (Photos) by Alariwo2: 9:20pm On Aug 26, 2017
What is a McGregor?

Mayweather all the way.. #Madeofblack

1 Like

Re: Reactions As McGregor Strips Down To His Pants Today (Photos) by smith666999(m): 9:22pm On Aug 26, 2017
is it by Prick?

1 Like

Re: Reactions As McGregor Strips Down To His Pants Today (Photos) by Ishilove: 9:22pm On Aug 26, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

Ishilove : Your area of specialization...You should be an urologist.

The pseudo erection :common trick Calvin Klein and a lot of male underwear models use. They pad the stuff.

The fight : STAGED.

End of story
And at the end they both go smiling to the bank
Re: Reactions As McGregor Strips Down To His Pants Today (Photos) by Jethrolite(m): 9:23pm On Aug 26, 2017
Zeze06:
shocked

Mayweather go beat you till your "p" go stand...

You see as the guy dey laugh you... smiley
Have you actually ever seen any Mayweather match?
Re: Reactions As McGregor Strips Down To His Pants Today (Photos) by Royaldave200(m): 9:23pm On Aug 26, 2017
An advert for calvin klein I guess.

1 Like

Re: Reactions As McGregor Strips Down To His Pants Today (Photos) by canalily(m): 9:24pm On Aug 26, 2017
softwerk:
Now that's an original Cassava kiss

The difference is the taste and the taste is the difference - indomie grin
ewushocked see as u keep ur latrine openangry

1 Like

Re: Reactions As McGregor Strips Down To His Pants Today (Photos) by blackjack21(m): 9:26pm On Aug 26, 2017
safarigirl:
i dunno...doesn't look like all that to me....it's either short and fat or average and skinny....

Then again, it could be more balls than dick....dunno sha, not impressed undecided

With all summation yet, not interested? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Reactions As McGregor Strips Down To His Pants Today (Photos) by Flashh: 9:26pm On Aug 26, 2017
This McGregor is madly overjoyed because, in his dream, he never believed he would face Mayweather face-to-face.

He's overjoyed, because of the money he would earn from this fight, which he never expected he would earn in his lifetime.

grin

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reactions As McGregor Strips Down To His Pants Today (Photos) by safarigirl(f): 9:26pm On Aug 26, 2017
Ishilove:

Hahahaha! Saaafaaarigirl! What will impress you? The Eiffel Tower? tongue grin
I think I've been seeing a lot of Eiffel towers on the net recently, hence, my inability to grasp the big deal in this fella's package

1 Like

Re: Reactions As McGregor Strips Down To His Pants Today (Photos) by Gabflex: 9:26pm On Aug 26, 2017
lol...this white boy want die sha, come leme evaluate you first.
the ring is not by who get d biggest dick oo
ready to loose your precious ego

2 Likes

Re: Reactions As McGregor Strips Down To His Pants Today (Photos) by Kingbuhari(m): 9:27pm On Aug 26, 2017
money bag look cool and mature... I bet my 2 balls he is going to knock this Gregory out of aliment good
Re: Reactions As McGregor Strips Down To His Pants Today (Photos) by babadem2much(m): 9:29pm On Aug 26, 2017
See Cassava! you no fit pack your kaya well mek you de disgrace your fellow oyinbo dem...

but wait a minute, this guys are not quarrelling right?
then why would they fight?

people self get wahala say na sport

2 Likes

Re: Reactions As McGregor Strips Down To His Pants Today (Photos) by sylviaeo(f): 9:29pm On Aug 26, 2017
safarigirl:
i dunno...doesn't look like all that to me....it's either short and fat or average and skinny....

Then again, it could be more balls than dick....dunno sha, not impressed undecided
see assessment. Aunty I hail o

1 Like

Re: Reactions As McGregor Strips Down To His Pants Today (Photos) by oladele00(m): 9:30pm On Aug 26, 2017
Deal with the dickless mayweather Mr dickful Macgregor
Re: Reactions As McGregor Strips Down To His Pants Today (Photos) by riczy(m): 9:30pm On Aug 26, 2017
May weather go so beat u ehhh,get ready to receive his punches with ease

1 Like

Re: Reactions As McGregor Strips Down To His Pants Today (Photos) by eedreez505: 9:30pm On Aug 26, 2017
Tolexander:
McGregor has not been punched in the head by Mayweather, he has started misbehaving!

Haha
Re: Reactions As McGregor Strips Down To His Pants Today (Photos) by safarigirl(f): 9:32pm On Aug 26, 2017
blackjack21:

With all summation yet, not interested? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
nope. Looks kind of weak actually undecided
Re: Reactions As McGregor Strips Down To His Pants Today (Photos) by Kam0007: 9:32pm On Aug 26, 2017
olayinkajnr:

Funny but I so much hate that line of advert from Indomie.
i hate the girl saying that sh!t; her attitude specially
Re: Reactions As McGregor Strips Down To His Pants Today (Photos) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 26, 2017
nNEOo:
The second picture is a complete definition of racism. ....
Lol. The blacks one side and whites one side abi?
Anyway, I don't think it's intentional cos those behind McGregor may probably be his Irish squad who are predominantly white.

1 Like

Re: Reactions As McGregor Strips Down To His Pants Today (Photos) by teejaypee: 9:36pm On Aug 26, 2017
Please who knows where I can stream this match?

2 Likes

Re: Reactions As McGregor Strips Down To His Pants Today (Photos) by sukkot: 9:37pm On Aug 26, 2017
safarigirl:
ok we get it, you like HUGE dick. i hope you know ya picture is on your profile ohh ? shey ya husband fit dey surf nairaland. tongue

3 Likes

Re: Reactions As McGregor Strips Down To His Pants Today (Photos) by mysteryman2014: 9:39pm On Aug 26, 2017
U don spoil finish o!

softwerk:
Now that's an original Cassava kiss

The difference is the taste and the taste is the difference - indomie grin

1 Like

Re: Reactions As McGregor Strips Down To His Pants Today (Photos) by blackjack21(m): 9:39pm On Aug 26, 2017
safarigirl:

I wouldn't use "weak" cos, I'm sure he hit the gym very regularly.

1 Like

Re: Reactions As McGregor Strips Down To His Pants Today (Photos) by haryorbarmie83(m): 9:40pm On Aug 26, 2017
Someone please help me with the site I can stream the fight by 1am. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Reactions As McGregor Strips Down To His Pants Today (Photos) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 26, 2017
Ishilove:
O boy... what on earth is inside his boxers?? An anaconda?!? embarassed

He is prolly packing half his weight down there. cheesy

By the time The Weatherman is done with him, he will be seeing stars as his day turns to night grin
lol! Ishi baby wats up? you good?

Re: Reactions As McGregor Strips Down To His Pants Today (Photos) by Mryacks: 9:42pm On Aug 26, 2017
Hope FM beat this guy badly mahn grin

1 Like

Re: Reactions As McGregor Strips Down To His Pants Today (Photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 9:50pm On Aug 26, 2017
see growth!!!
Re: Reactions As McGregor Strips Down To His Pants Today (Photos) by Kenneth205(m): 9:51pm On Aug 26, 2017
greggng:
What time is this fight pls I mean Nigeria time

4am.

1 Like

Re: Reactions As McGregor Strips Down To His Pants Today (Photos) by mhisterdreezy(m): 9:52pm On Aug 26, 2017
mistytohcute:
what's that thing
i have that kind of tin i thinks its sweet if u taste it

1 Like

Re: Reactions As McGregor Strips Down To His Pants Today (Photos) by sukkot: 9:53pm On Aug 26, 2017
haryorbarmie83:
Someone please help me with the site I can stream the fight by 1am. Thanks
nigga just pay the 20 pounds and get it over with lmao
Re: Reactions As McGregor Strips Down To His Pants Today (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 9:57pm On Aug 26, 2017
Babes be checking out his dong and be like

then

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Branislav Ivanovic Dropped And Broke Trophy, The Russian Cup After Their Win / Real Madrid Signs Vinicius Junior The Most Expensive Young Talent / 8 Funny Nicknames Of Famous Nigerian Footballers And Their Origins (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.