Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Reactions As McGregor Strips Down To His Pants Today (Photos) - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Reactions As McGregor Strips Down To His Pants Today (Photos) (61772 Views)

C. Ronaldo Flaunts His Hot Physique As He Strips Down To His Briefs (photos) / More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed / Floyd Mayweather Beats Conor McGregor In 10th Round As Referee Stops Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reactions As McGregor Strips Down To His Pants Today (Photos) by darlenese(f): 12:00pm On Aug 27, 2017
my hubby's own is the best, Oga go and wear ur trouser
Re: Reactions As McGregor Strips Down To His Pants Today (Photos) by ochobaba(m): 12:49pm On Aug 27, 2017
Josh44s:

No na NTA antenna I get lolz
Lol
Na why
Pele
Re: Reactions As McGregor Strips Down To His Pants Today (Photos) by PrinceJoeWan(m): 2:56pm On Aug 27, 2017
The guy na gay!
Re: Reactions As McGregor Strips Down To His Pants Today (Photos) by nNEOo(m): 5:20pm On Aug 27, 2017
LastMumu:

spoken like a typical African man. grin

indeed I am
Re: Reactions As McGregor Strips Down To His Pants Today (Photos) by billyG(m): 8:56pm On Aug 27, 2017
those guys are feather weight,iz that a shagging contest?
Re: Reactions As McGregor Strips Down To His Pants Today (Photos) by Adesoba5: 10:16pm On Aug 27, 2017
Floyd Mayweather Jr. Fight-by-Fight Career Record
The boxer never lost a fight as a pro.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUuJY_ruWdg
Re: Reactions As McGregor Strips Down To His Pants Today (Photos) by hAlexandro(m): 2:19am On Aug 28, 2017
A big something for you to work on
mistytohcute:
what's that thing
Re: Reactions As McGregor Strips Down To His Pants Today (Photos) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 28, 2017
safarigirl:
I think I've been seeing a lot of Eiffel towers on the net recently, hence, my inability to grasp the big deal in this fella's package

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Safarigirl has been looking at bbc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reactions As McGregor Strips Down To His Pants Today (Photos) by Nobody: 3:02am On Sep 07, 2017
stevecantrell:

That potato chip is nothing.
You should see mine....
i don't appreciate my private property advertised to all and sundry...You'v been quite busy i see
Re: Reactions As McGregor Strips Down To His Pants Today (Photos) by stevecantrell: 10:43am On Sep 07, 2017
BlaqCoffee109:
i don't appreciate my private property advertised to all and sundry...You'v been quite busy i see

haaa....A married woman !
Re: Reactions As McGregor Strips Down To His Pants Today (Photos) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 07, 2017
stevecantrell:

haaa....A married woman !
the lady you advertised em goods to?
Re: Reactions As McGregor Strips Down To His Pants Today (Photos) by stevecantrell: 7:20pm On Sep 07, 2017
BlaqCoffee109:
the lady you advertised em goods to?

No, you..
Re: Reactions As McGregor Strips Down To His Pants Today (Photos) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 07, 2017
stevecantrell:

No, you..
to you?
Re: Reactions As McGregor Strips Down To His Pants Today (Photos) by stevecantrell: 8:11pm On Sep 07, 2017
BlaqCoffee109:
to you?

how can ?

are you a bigamist ?
Re: Reactions As McGregor Strips Down To His Pants Today (Photos) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 07, 2017
stevecantrell:

how can ?
are you a bigamist ?
Steven?! go straight to the point already!
Re: Reactions As McGregor Strips Down To His Pants Today (Photos) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 07, 2017
stevecantrell:

how can ?
are you a bigamist ?
nope...one man one woman kinda gal
Re: Reactions As McGregor Strips Down To His Pants Today (Photos) by stevecantrell: 11:44pm On Sep 07, 2017
BlaqCoffee109:
Steven?! go straight to the point already!

what time does your flight arrive ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obinna Nsofor: The Luxury Lifestyle Of Nigerian Footballer (Pictures) / Arsenal Celebrates Alex Iwobi For Taking Nigeria To The World Cup. / Olga Diyachenko's Father Is Dead (Mikel Obi's Babymama's Dad)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.