Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Omega Power Ministry Shades Pastor Ibiyeomie (photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Omega Power Ministry Shades Pastor Ibiyeomie (photos) (60631 Views)

Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns Drummers And Other Church Workers / Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Empowers Rehabilitated Sex Workers (Photos) / Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Builds Free Hospital For All In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omega Power Ministry Shades Pastor Ibiyeomie (photos) by Mujtahida: 5:40pm On Aug 27, 2017
There's nothing more corrosive than preaching. Subtly, imperceptibly you start thinking your word is law, your opinion sacred and your admonitions unchallangeable.

2 Likes

Re: Omega Power Ministry Shades Pastor Ibiyeomie (photos) by nairanaira12: 5:44pm On Aug 27, 2017
And now, thees Pentecostals will say Catholic Church is not worshipping true God, that people should leave there. Where will people go? Is it the midst of this confusion, where so-called pastors, who are supposed to be controlled by the Holy Spirit, are at logger heads? Where is the Holy Spirit in their lives Now? And the Holy Spirit is supposed to be One!

One so-called Pentecostal Christian was accusing someone of being Ignorant of the gospel because the person is catholic. Can we now say these pastors are knowledgeable of the gospel with this their shows of shame?

Many of these idiots think what takes you to heaven is the type of church you go; they don't know that nobody will ask about their denomination in heaven.

Just stay there and be deceiving yourselves.

Instead of them to concentrate on the salvation of their souls, they are busy abusing Catholics.

1 Like

Re: Omega Power Ministry Shades Pastor Ibiyeomie (photos) by Bahddo(m): 5:55pm On Aug 27, 2017
I don't blame either of them. It's the sheeple that believe these con-artists have anything to do with God, that I blame.

1 Like

Re: Omega Power Ministry Shades Pastor Ibiyeomie (photos) by zikkystar(m): 6:40pm On Aug 27, 2017
People are misinterpreting what he said
Re: Omega Power Ministry Shades Pastor Ibiyeomie (photos) by donnaD(f): 6:42pm On Aug 27, 2017
Hier:
There is a man for every woman and a woman for everyman.

Genesis 1:26 Then God said, “Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, over all b the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.” 27 So God created man in His own image; in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them.

and God cannot lie

It says male not males and it says female not females, Muslims ladies dress decently and they get married. Even with their coverings, they still get married. I think the church is quiet on this matter and they need to educate boys and girls aright on relationship matters
God will surely bless u

1 Like

Re: Omega Power Ministry Shades Pastor Ibiyeomie (photos) by Nairaboi(m): 6:43pm On Aug 27, 2017
Trendishine:
and how many men at 35 in nigeria does dat? my friend, just be quiet, its an advice not an insult, that ur pastor (or not), is a loose talker, n a loudmouth, and its definitely not a spirit leading... Wise people dont talk shabbily like dat, no matter d context in which they flow, when we listen to overtly & "round d circle" wise ppl we concur, they choose their words wisely, no matter how rash, evaluating from end to end in their thinking wyl they spew.
They dont talk for show as ibiyeomie does, i dnt only listen to him, i watch is demeanor, n throw in his use of words, his not all dat wise or collected, or that completely inclined, his just been analytic and does it recklessly at certain times.. I can deem him slightly above half-witted, but his a loose talker, n have dis trace of reoccurring dose of arrogance most of his members might not want to agree with because his their pastor.. If only he can convert most of dis his slight popularity n talks into d tackling and chastity of a a rotten government he sometimes frolicks wit, parties, people and bad politicians who have made a mudpit of d very country on earth in which he is a part of. so true and real transformation of his people whom he preach about prosperity everyday shall begin to witness it and would not begin to desperately seek for visa as he promises them of obtaining to go seek for better life in other foreign countries whose patriotic men of God there have sincerely fought for truth and upholdment of truth, that has made its people comfortable and its society accomodating to foreigners and to even people like him...Instead of being irrelevantly n "intangibly controversial... It makes a mockery of his essence as a socalled " mog"...... By their fruit, sha, u shall know dem..
How irresponsible can someone be than what you just portrayed here. We are talking about the pastor's speech in a particular context, and all you could do was elaborate stories not even verified. What is my business with his political affiliation or attachment to sending people abroad.
You are highly irresponsible, just as the pastor said. Go sit down and be humble.
Re: Omega Power Ministry Shades Pastor Ibiyeomie (photos) by kabillion(m): 6:51pm On Aug 27, 2017
decatalyst:
You mean "HOLY WAR" is about to begin?

Lemme spread my mat here and observe. Can anyone volunteer popcorn or any cold drink?

What if the drink is cold sniper
Re: Omega Power Ministry Shades Pastor Ibiyeomie (photos) by asomething: 6:58pm On Aug 27, 2017
Please this is what Pastor David Ibiyeomie actually said, don't be misled... Kindly follow the link(Video duration: 1mins: 30secs)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnPCkinFGw0
Re: Omega Power Ministry Shades Pastor Ibiyeomie (photos) by billyG(m): 7:20pm On Aug 27, 2017
with all d money he extorts frm unmarried youths why cnt he match unmarried members & sponsor their wedding & livelihood?why?is he aware jesus was a celibate?
Re: Omega Power Ministry Shades Pastor Ibiyeomie (photos) by nairanaira12: 7:22pm On Aug 27, 2017
SirJeffry:
One is a strict christian like Apostle Paul who direct christians not to deal with non believers and the other is accommodating like Jesus himself.

Even St Paul separated from his wife and was single till death
Re: Omega Power Ministry Shades Pastor Ibiyeomie (photos) by nwakaibeya1: 7:23pm On Aug 27, 2017
JESUS CHRIST IS ASKING THOSE WHO KNOW HIM has any one ever used this as sermon topic for winning souls for JESUS CHRIST?# Prophets and Pastors have destroyed my vineyards so says the God of justice Jeremiah 12,10-12. we tell everyone on earth and beyond>>>.your illusions and position and believe doesnt matter to us at all i talk about the kingdom of Jesus Christ ,the light ,the mantle and the power that be that has come back to revenge and judge human beigns and i talk and tell the world to investigate me and what i say to the world and for your information>BEHOLD>>Real Jesus Christ is the most hated entity in the whole world and i stand to be challenged by those who claim to know him and have eyes to see and I know they have eyes and they could see who is talking. Those who the spiritually ignorant people think that they know Jesus Christ know a strong word when they hear it and it will be fine if powerless people keep mute and allow the powerful to fight the perceived powerful. The battles of the spiritually powerful are not on Facebook or social media ,those who are powerful knows the battlefield and for those who dont know its at night that we know who is who ,evil or good and at night there are no pretenses everything is made open for humans to see. Mathew 13,13-15

Re: Omega Power Ministry Shades Pastor Ibiyeomie (photos) by lailo: 7:24pm On Aug 27, 2017
OP,u are confusing urself.u talk d talk?David or Chibuzor?
Re: Omega Power Ministry Shades Pastor Ibiyeomie (photos) by ubergold(m): 7:29pm On Aug 27, 2017
Amberon11:
Lmao.. The bolded is very true. I attend OPM but I'm not happy at the way apostle Chibuzor "ALWAYS" criticizes David Ibiyeome of Salvation ministries. Its totally wrong and unacceptable. I am in church now and he just did it again, a boy just testified and said he was a member of Salvation ministries and Apostle Chibuzor bursted into laughter condemning SM. This is about the 7th time he's doing it today.

Though I was told that the whole fight of superiority was started by David Ibiyiome (lol Apostle Chibuzor just blasted him again), it is still wrong on all fronts. Two wrongs Cannot make a right.

That's why my favorite pastor remains TB Joshua , he never responds to criticisms and nor does he criticize any other ministry.

I admire your objectivity. Some members would have gone ahead to support their pastor. I can't say I totally blame Pastor Chibuzor, he may sometimes appear as razz or crude but you can sense the passion he has in bettering the lives of his members which may be the drive behind most of his utterances. Either way attacking another man of God is inappropriate.
Re: Omega Power Ministry Shades Pastor Ibiyeomie (photos) by decatalyst(m): 7:52pm On Aug 27, 2017
kabillion:

What if the drink is cold sniper

Nah you go gulp am yourself nah. You think say I no go say make you taste anything you wan gimme? grin

1 Like

Re: Omega Power Ministry Shades Pastor Ibiyeomie (photos) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 27, 2017
Hier:
There is a man for every woman and a woman for everyman.

Genesis 1:26 Then God said, “Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, over all b the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.” 27 So God created man in His own image; in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them.

and God cannot lie

It says male not males and it says female not females, Muslims ladies dress decently and they get married. Even with their coverings, they still get married. I think the church is quiet on this matter and they need to educate boys and girls aright on relationship matters
You're right. Most ladies and guys dress anyhow

1 Like

Re: Omega Power Ministry Shades Pastor Ibiyeomie (photos) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 27, 2017
1kingwriter:
This is the pastors personal opinion.
It's neither an accepted law nor principle.
Exactly! Some persons go carry mata for head like say tomorrow non dey.It seems most them condemning are hitted by the message
Re: Omega Power Ministry Shades Pastor Ibiyeomie (photos) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 27, 2017
nairanaira12:
And now, thees Pentecostals will say Catholic Church is not worshipping true God, that people should leave there. Where will people go? Is it the midst of this confusion, where so-called pastors, who are supposed to be controlled by the Holy Spirit, are at logger heads? Where is the Holy Spirit in their lives Now? And the Holy Spirit is supposed to be One!

One so-called Pentecostal Christian was accusing someone of being Ignorant of the gospel because the person is catholic. Can we now say these pastors are knowledgeable of the gospel with this their shows of shame?

Many of these idiots think what takes you to heaven is the type of church you go; they don't know that nobody will ask about their denomination in heaven.

Just stay there and be deceiving yourselves.

Instead of them to concentrate on the salvation of their souls, they are busy abusing Catholics.
That doesn't stop those worshipping Mary from going to hell.There's no church in heaven, everyone should work out his salvation
Re: Omega Power Ministry Shades Pastor Ibiyeomie (photos) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 27, 2017
billyG:
with all d money he extorts frm unmarried youths why cnt he match unmarried members & sponsor their wedding & livelihood?why?is he aware jesus was a celibate?
Did you watch the video at all. Please watch from the beginning to the end and see things for yourself as it's 1 mins and few secs

2 Likes

Re: Omega Power Ministry Shades Pastor Ibiyeomie (photos) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 27, 2017
ubergold:

I admire your objectivity. Some members would have gone ahead to support their pastor. I can't say I totally blame Pastor Chibuzor, he may sometimes appear as razz or crude but you can sense the passion he has in bettering the lives of his members which may be the drive behind most of his utterances. Either way attacking another man of God is inappropriate.
Hmmnn first time am see an impartial person
Re: Omega Power Ministry Shades Pastor Ibiyeomie (photos) by nairanaira12: 8:18pm On Aug 27, 2017
asuustrike2009:

That doesn't stop those worshipping Mary from going to hell.There's no church in heaven, everyone should work out his salvation

And you are so stupid to think we worship Mary in the Catholic Church?

Idiots will stay outside the church and be talking rubbish about what they don't know.

We honour Mary in the Catholic Church and that is all. The church doesn't teach anyone to worship her. If you don't want to continue commenting like a dead brain fool, you will find out properly before you pass judgement . Only an idiot will judge what he doesn't know.

And are you God to determine who goes to heaven or hell?
Re: Omega Power Ministry Shades Pastor Ibiyeomie (photos) by tonio2wo: 8:48pm On Aug 27, 2017
UnknownT:
But Ibiyomie was wrong saying that

Very wrong!
Re: Omega Power Ministry Shades Pastor Ibiyeomie (photos) by asomething: 8:49pm On Aug 27, 2017
Perversion is indeed real, even after posting the truth, people would rather stand with perversion.

Please watch the video here (1min 12secs) and know the truth for yourself.

The impression that is being spread is a complete perversion of what Pastor David Ibiyeomie said.

Re: Omega Power Ministry Shades Pastor Ibiyeomie (photos) by tonio2wo: 8:51pm On Aug 27, 2017
martyns303:

His words were twisted, u need to watch a 20 seconds clip to actually understand the point he was trying to make.

Show us d clip na!!
Re: Omega Power Ministry Shades Pastor Ibiyeomie (photos) by tonio2wo: 8:57pm On Aug 27, 2017
luswitz:
This opm pastor is always ready tp reply ibiyeomie.. was dat what he was asked to do? What a joke.

Why will ibiyiome make such careless statement? I knw many responsible people that are still single at 35 n above and some are his members. But he wont reject their tithes n offerings when the 'irresponsible' 35 year old singles bring it.

Shior!
Re: Omega Power Ministry Shades Pastor Ibiyeomie (photos) by kulrunsman79(m): 8:57pm On Aug 27, 2017
Abeg I dey come make i buy snuff for Eke ukwu market square

1 Share

Re: Omega Power Ministry Shades Pastor Ibiyeomie (photos) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 27, 2017
It is not abt the number of multitude in ur church that makes a pastor successful, is he leading them to heaven or hell.
Re: Omega Power Ministry Shades Pastor Ibiyeomie (photos) by Lordflexy007(m): 9:00pm On Aug 27, 2017
OMG!!!!! F.p since how many years. I dedicate these FP to all those who lost their homes in Texas hurricane disaster cheesy
Re: Omega Power Ministry Shades Pastor Ibiyeomie (photos) by Topgainer: 9:05pm On Aug 27, 2017
One is appealing to educated folks the other is appealing to semiliterate men who are into trade. Both have a sizeable proportion of Portharcourt church market population. They serve different lords and acquired different powers. One is an inspirational talker and a smooth talker, the other gives assignment, anointed liquid and coconut to the miracle hunters. Both make huge money from their followers and live large.

They have refused to share the population in peace. Each wants it all to himself. I want to see them embrace each other and do their hustle devoid of rancor.

I don't believe in the duo but if I am to chose, I will take Apostle Prophet Dr Chibuzor ahead of Bishop David Ibiyeomie. When I look at the Bishop all I see is a smooth talking deceiver and when I look at Apostle all I see is a mystic with conscience. I will never worship in either of the two Church Centers or bow to the variant of Jesus they serve.
Re: Omega Power Ministry Shades Pastor Ibiyeomie (photos) by kamalese: 9:12pm On Aug 27, 2017
Re: Omega Power Ministry Shades Pastor Ibiyeomie (photos) by Topgainer: 9:23pm On Aug 27, 2017
asomething:
Perversion is indeed real, even after posting the truth, people would rather stand with perversion.

Please watch the video here (1min 12secs) and know the truth for yourself.

The impression that is being spread is a complete perversion of what Pastor David Ibiyeomie said.

Is this the edited or abridged version of his statements? Good work defence team but know that he will say more because that is his habit, most times, his ego tells him that he is speaking wisdom. And his weekly lectures are centered on nuggets that excite his followers rarely he performs some 'miracles and stunts'.
Apostle Dr Chibuzor is not as educated and charismatic as he, but has some conscience and possesses more knowledge of the deep. Head to Head the Apostle performs more miraculous stunts and talks less. The charity works of the Apostle are more meaningful e.g. completely free schools, prostitute rehabilitation, free estates for the poorest of the poor e.t.c compare that with the Bishop who pays back mainly those who have served him and are committed to serving him with rented flats, allowances and brandnew vehicles. Sometimes, he gives to the widows, very little ofcourse, compared with the money he rakes in every week.
Re: Omega Power Ministry Shades Pastor Ibiyeomie (photos) by DozieInc(m): 9:28pm On Aug 27, 2017
tonio2wo:

Why will ibiyiome make such careless statement? I knw many responsible people that are still single at 35 n above and some are his members. But he wont reject their tithes n offerings when the 'irresponsible' 35 year old singles bring it.

Shior!
Ignorance is a choice.

Viewing that less than 2 minutes video will save you a whole lot of "hear say" .

I think the key word is " take responsibility" , nowhere he mentioned 'irresponsible'
Re: Omega Power Ministry Shades Pastor Ibiyeomie (photos) by kabillion(m): 9:56pm On Aug 27, 2017
decatalyst:

Nah you go gulp am yourself nah. You think say I no go say make you taste anything you wan gimme? grin
Lol. I hail u. I am just joking. Love u soo much n wldnt let any harm near u. Thanks 4 ur understanding

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Stephen Akinola Is Dead / IPOB Supporter Ordained As A Priest Celebrate With Biafran Flag In Anambra / Muslim Dressed As 'Santa Claus' In Sokoto Praying (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.