Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,102 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

Omega Power Ministry Shades Pastor Ibiyeomie (photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Omega Power Ministry Shades Pastor Ibiyeomie (photos) (60576 Views)

Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns Drummers And Other Church Workers / Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Empowers Rehabilitated Sex Workers (Photos) / Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Builds Free Hospital For All In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omega Power Ministry Shades Pastor Ibiyeomie (photos) by FutureLeader00: 3:55pm On Aug 27, 2017
lol, businessman is shading another businessman at the expense of the gullible sheeples grin

1 Like

Re: Omega Power Ministry Shades Pastor Ibiyeomie (photos) by Ekiugboughelli: 3:55pm On Aug 27, 2017
Where in the Bible talked about marriage in age?

Pastor's should stop misleading people and preach the content of the holy book.

3 Likes

Re: Omega Power Ministry Shades Pastor Ibiyeomie (photos) by dhestiney(m): 3:55pm On Aug 27, 2017
Pastors now shade each other on social networks? end time stuvvs... Watching in 3D

1 Like

Re: Omega Power Ministry Shades Pastor Ibiyeomie (photos) by Benjom(m): 3:55pm On Aug 27, 2017
It is well.
Re: Omega Power Ministry Shades Pastor Ibiyeomie (photos) by eMidas: 3:55pm On Aug 27, 2017
Pastor David Ibiyeomie of Salvation Ministries NEVER categorically said being 35 and not married makes one irresponsible. Google the video and watch for yourself.

Secondly, I think the OPM Pastor is just trying to take advantage of the 'rumor' to 'win' members to himself. Its this kind of OPM stuff, if true, that makes young Christians think the church matter is now about having the largest member numerically. You can marry anywhere. No special standard to marry in Christendom.

4 Likes

Re: Omega Power Ministry Shades Pastor Ibiyeomie (photos) by ubergold(m): 3:57pm On Aug 27, 2017
There has indeed been a cold war between the 2 men of God. Both are undoubtedly on top of the list of most powerful Pastors in the city of Port Harcourt. Pst Chibuzor has seemingly thrown jabs at the Salvation ministry pastor with comments such as "you don't need 7 keys of wisdom as some pastors will tell you, what you need is power", "... We are talking about power, not speaking big big grammar"... The story too long....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omega Power Ministry Shades Pastor Ibiyeomie (photos) by juman(m): 4:01pm On Aug 27, 2017
Apostle of Omega Power Ministries understands better the situation in the country.

2 Likes

Re: Omega Power Ministry Shades Pastor Ibiyeomie (photos) by uscarP: 4:07pm On Aug 27, 2017
Let's see � who goes home with the trophy..
Re: Omega Power Ministry Shades Pastor Ibiyeomie (photos) by miqos02(m): 4:09pm On Aug 27, 2017
not nice
Re: Omega Power Ministry Shades Pastor Ibiyeomie (photos) by blackbeau1(f): 4:10pm On Aug 27, 2017
How can pastor Ibiyome say that ? It's not right. There are many factors that affect marriage . It's not just about being responsible.

3 Likes

Re: Omega Power Ministry Shades Pastor Ibiyeomie (photos) by ademusiwa3r: 4:13pm On Aug 27, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Omega Power Ministry Shades Pastor Ibiyeomie (photos) by Nairaboi(m): 4:13pm On Aug 27, 2017
Everyone seems to pick on "if you are not married at 35" that man said other things, but irresponsible fellows have refused point that out. How can one be sagging his trousers at 35, and making comments like "girls dey die for me, i be fine boy, see my swag" at 35. That is the height of irresponsibility.

6 Likes

Re: Omega Power Ministry Shades Pastor Ibiyeomie (photos) by eyeon(m): 4:22pm On Aug 27, 2017
Men of God. SMH.
Re: Omega Power Ministry Shades Pastor Ibiyeomie (photos) by ademusiwa3r: 4:32pm On Aug 27, 2017
Re: Omega Power Ministry Shades Pastor Ibiyeomie (photos) by stevecantrell: 4:36pm On Aug 27, 2017
Thank God im only 34..

1 Like

Re: Omega Power Ministry Shades Pastor Ibiyeomie (photos) by rhymz(m): 4:37pm On Aug 27, 2017
Jesus himself did not marry at that age or any age...
Re: Omega Power Ministry Shades Pastor Ibiyeomie (photos) by Amberon11: 4:41pm On Aug 27, 2017
Apostle Chibuzor is NOT a businessman. I will advice you to say what you know. The church helps everyone who needs assistance. Don't deride someone who you don't know. The church runs a free school, free oil and gas trainings, free computer/tailoring/plumbing/paint- making programs etc, even has free boutiques, free restaurants, free mechanic services etc etc etc. These are not even limited to church members only.
lucrownt:
Respect these businessmen called Men of God at your own peril.. Attention seeking men of devil....

6 Likes

Re: Omega Power Ministry Shades Pastor Ibiyeomie (photos) by martyns303(m): 4:42pm On Aug 27, 2017
Afam4eva:
Pastor Ibiyeomie spoke out of turn. I don't understand how pastors cannot keep their personal opinions to themselves and preach what the bible says.

His words were twisted, u need to watch a 20 seconds clip to actually understand the point he was trying to make.

2 Likes

Re: Omega Power Ministry Shades Pastor Ibiyeomie (photos) by Amberon11: 4:43pm On Aug 27, 2017
How is apostle chibuzor a businessman, do you know him personally?
FutureLeader00:
lol, businessman is shading another businessman at the expense of the gullible sheeples grin
Re: Omega Power Ministry Shades Pastor Ibiyeomie (photos) by mickeymimi: 4:47pm On Aug 27, 2017
Not all over 35yrs and single are irresponsible ...some haven't found love ..some are not willing to settle for less.... and some are just unlucky..but very responsible,.. I’m just saying you should accept that there is nothing wrong with you.....

Don’t let someone’s married life, lifestyle, hashtags or smooching photos freak you out......... They didn’t tell or post about their terrible dates ,disappointments........or their heartbreaks or the amount of times they fully swore they’d be alone forever before they found the one.....

Learn to appreciate yourself ....no matter what....never rush into marriage because of your age.......

Not sure if that is what the pastor was trying to say....

Jesus was not married...but he saved the world.

4 Likes

Re: Omega Power Ministry Shades Pastor Ibiyeomie (photos) by Trendishine: 4:51pm On Aug 27, 2017
Nairaboi:
Everyone seems to pick on "if you are not married at 35" that man said other things, but irresponsible fellows have refused point that out. How can one be sagging his trousers at 35, and making comments like "girls dey die for me, i be fine boy, see my swag" at 35. That is the height of irresponsibility.
and how many men at 35 in nigeria does dat? my friend, just be quiet, its an advice not an insult, that ur pastor (or not), is a loose talker, n a loudmouth, and its definitely not a spirit leading... Wise people dont talk shabbily like dat, no matter d context in which they flow, when we listen to overtly & "round d circle" wise ppl we concur, they choose their words wisely, no matter how rash, evaluating from end to end in their thinking wyl they spew.
They dont talk for show as ibiyeomie does, i dnt only listen to him, i watch is demeanor, n throw in his use of words, his not all dat wise or collected, or that completely inclined, his just been analytic and does it recklessly at certain times.. I can deem him slightly above half-witted, but his a loose talker, n have dis trace of reoccurring dose of arrogance most of his members might not want to agree with because his their pastor.. If only he can convert most of dis his slight popularity n talks into d tackling and chastity of a a rotten government he sometimes frolicks wit, parties, people and bad politicians who have made a mudpit of d very country on earth in which he is a part of. so true and real transformation of his people whom he preach about prosperity everyday shall begin to witness it and would not begin to desperately seek for visa as he promises them of obtaining to go seek for better life in other foreign countries whose patriotic men of God there have sincerely fought for truth and upholdment of truth, that has made its people comfortable and its society accomodating to foreigners and to even people like him...Instead of being irrelevantly n "intangibly controversial... It makes a mockery of his essence as a socalled " mog"...... By their fruit, sha, u shall know dem..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omega Power Ministry Shades Pastor Ibiyeomie (photos) by badera: 4:52pm On Aug 27, 2017
The states are inside military region.

This why they are trying to remove Mr shetima, who still talk about the north..

The north is division 1 of the military..

Mr shetima state of borno state have been officially remove from the north..

The churches have to register In the various region separate ..

You can look at nigeria police website

The far East Nigeria and Central nigeria have been removed from old north

That why you have 7 deputy inspector of police
The same is the army

http://police.gov.ng/
Re: Omega Power Ministry Shades Pastor Ibiyeomie (photos) by Amberon11: 4:52pm On Aug 27, 2017
Lmao.. The bolded is very true. I attend OPM but I'm not happy at the way apostle Chibuzor "ALWAYS" criticizes David Ibiyeome of Salvation ministries. Its totally wrong and unacceptable. I am in church now and he just did it again, a boy just testified and said he was a member of Salvation ministries and Apostle Chibuzor bursted into laughter condemning SM. This is about the 7th time he's doing it today.

Though I was told that the whole fight of superiority was started by David Ibiyiome (lol Apostle Chibuzor just blasted him again), it is still wrong on all fronts. Two wrongs Cannot make a right.

That's why my favorite pastor remains TB Joshua , he never responds to criticisms and nor does he criticize any other ministry.
ubergold:
There has indeed been a cold war between the 2 men of God. Both are undoubtedly on top of the list of most powerful Pastors in the city of Port Harcourt. Pst Chibuzor has seemingly thrown jabs at the Salvation ministry pastor with comments such as "you don't need 7 keys of wisdom as some pastors will tell you, what you need is power", "... We are talking about power, not speaking big big grammar"... The story too long....

6 Likes

Re: Omega Power Ministry Shades Pastor Ibiyeomie (photos) by holyword: 4:52pm On Aug 27, 2017
Very unfortunate that somebody that called himself a man of God that supposed to be delivering sinners is now abusing them. Well, I will not believe for now whether he made such unholy statement but if really he made it,that is a blasphemy. God did not send him to go and abuse sinners.
Re: Omega Power Ministry Shades Pastor Ibiyeomie (photos) by Afam4eva(m): 4:56pm On Aug 27, 2017
martyns303:

His words were twisted, u need to watch a 20 seconds clip to actually understand the point he was trying to make.
I watched it and he spoke english and i understand every bit of what he said.

1 Like

Re: Omega Power Ministry Shades Pastor Ibiyeomie (photos) by HARDDON: 5:03pm On Aug 27, 2017
Pacesetters have no ouce of energy to waste on haters.

.......Don

In the world @ large, a man's result speaks for him.. Not d contents of his lips.

.....Don
Re: Omega Power Ministry Shades Pastor Ibiyeomie (photos) by luswitz(f): 5:07pm On Aug 27, 2017
This opm pastor is always ready tp reply ibiyeomie.. was dat what he was asked to do? What a joke.
Re: Omega Power Ministry Shades Pastor Ibiyeomie (photos) by Amberon11: 5:21pm On Aug 27, 2017
Very shameful I must say.
luswitz:
This opm pastor is always ready tp reply ibiyeomie.. was dat what he was asked to do? What a joke.

1 Like

Re: Omega Power Ministry Shades Pastor Ibiyeomie (photos) by babaijo(m): 5:29pm On Aug 27, 2017
We must always have topic of discussion

1 Like

Re: Omega Power Ministry Shades Pastor Ibiyeomie (photos) by deebrain(m): 5:39pm On Aug 27, 2017
Lordflexy007:

Bro.. at your service

How much is the delicacy?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

US Pastor, Jenkins: "I Love Women & Pussy" After He Was Caught At Strippers Club / 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests / Bishop Oyedepo: "High Tech Amotekun Has Silenced Killer Herdsmen"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.