Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,540 members, 7,816,314 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

How Did You Feel The First Time You Took Weed And Drugs? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Feel The First Time You Took Weed And Drugs? (5679 Views)

Between Weed And SK, Which Is Strongest In Highness? / Ladies: Before you feel the butterflies. / Meet Elorm The Zionist, Sex And Drugs Addict Turned Evangelist (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Took Weed And Drugs? by sKeetz(m): 1:24am On Aug 28, 2017
kimbraa:
I only drew a comparison on my first sentence of second paragraph. Didn't say you claimed. grin

On a serious note, whether you like it or not. Marijuana posses a great health effect than cigarette. Why do people run mad 'cause of weed intake?. I'm not saying cigarette doesn't posse any health threat but it's on a lighter note when compared to weed.

She who knows not, and knows not that she knows not is a fool, shun her

-Chinese proverb
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Took Weed And Drugs? by CheedyJ(m): 1:46am On Aug 28, 2017
First time I took confirm weed was d day I ought to run mad but as I didn't, I don't think any jazzman or witch fit make me craze ...if ur head no carry am abeg stay clear
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Took Weed And Drugs? by chiraqDemon(m): 1:53am On Aug 28, 2017
MrImole:
It was on a Saturday morning, my noodles was accidentally (according to them) laced with "Arizona" .

I took it around 1pm and I started preparing to go out in other to watch Chelsea game.

I first started hearing sermon in my brains after which football commentaries followed all inside the bathroom...

I rushed out with an ordinary boxer to find out if anyone was using generator to power any sound system around because there was no light, I couldn't find any.

Na so dem start bringing different songs(including their instrumentals) and different quotes to me while on bed, these were songs and quotes that I have never heard before.
I ate 7 times before the end of the day.
Since then, I don't cook outside my room.

Weed is indeed spiritual.

I believe drugs have a way of bringing temporary happiness to someone especially tramadol, you won't be able to explain why...
Brooo the music part o. I heard the host of heaven and I even saw my self from outside, like I was outside my body. Danced naked for hours.
First day I took refnol, instead of doing only that one I went and mixed codine with it thinking it was a weak drug, even took 4 pills sef . It's my guy that told me I was saying rubbish and staggering on the road, me I thought I was normal the whole time. He said we came back home and we were watching​ movie and b4 he knew it I was shouting goal.

As for the first day I took trams, see sweating nau, I went and sat down on toilet trying to pee, just slept there the whole night.
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Took Weed And Drugs? by chiraqDemon(m): 2:07am On Aug 28, 2017
Safiaa:
I thought i was gonna die. My heart race was super high, hallucinations, and irritability.

I took the munchies and smoked through a bong. So i really went ott.

Worst day of my life. Will never smoke weed again. Its not for everyone.
Lol that's how mine was. But now weed feels like water to me. I can't get very high except I combine it with something else. Just try it again n u will notice how u gradually gain control over it.
Btw I chewed 3 wraps my first time
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Took Weed And Drugs? by Nobody: 2:52am On Aug 28, 2017
CheedyJ:
First time I took confirm weed was d day I ought to run mad but as I didn't, I don't think any jazzman or witch fit make me craze ...if ur head no carry am abeg stay clear
Samehere no be only you...i never taste anything weed since then 2014.
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Took Weed And Drugs? by Safiaa(f): 8:10am On Aug 28, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
cool
So..are you being serious so i can know
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Took Weed And Drugs? by MrImole: 8:19am On Aug 28, 2017
chiraqDemon:

Brooo the music part o. I heard the host of heaven and I even saw my self from outside, like I was outside my body. Danced naked for hours.
First day I took refnol, instead of doing only that one I went and mixed codine with it thinking it was a weak drug, even took 4 pills sef . It's my guy that told me I was saying rubbish and staggering on the road, me I thought I was normal the whole time. He said we came back home and we were watching​ movie and b4 he knew it I was shouting goal.

As for the first day I took trams, see sweating nau, I went and sat down on toilet trying to pee, just slept there the whole night.

I can remember one day that I took tramadol, I was going out and I felt the urge to pee, I had to stop at the road side, A man passed by my side, I had to leave 15minutes later when he was coming back, I didn't want him to find me out that I was still there, pee no gree com out DAT day...
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Took Weed And Drugs? by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 28, 2017
Safiaa:
So..are you being serious so i can know
I am but not particular sure about Sunday
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Took Weed And Drugs? by Nobody: 9:01am On Aug 28, 2017
kimbraa:
I only drew a comparison on my first sentence of second paragraph. Didn't say you claimed. grin

On a serious note, whether you like it or not. Marijuana posses a great health effect than cigarette. Why do people run mad 'cause of weed intake?. I'm not saying cigarette doesn't posse any health threat but it's on a lighter note when compared to weed.

Before you can actually score a point on this, first hand you have to analytically know each component and compound contained in both (weed & cigar) before you can assume which is more harmful

And yes weed causes less mental imbalances when compared with cigarette. Well since you have refused to do a research on this discourse, i will save you the stress.

You should take into consideration that cigarette contains a major chemical called NICOTINE which is a physically addictive drug and also responsible for various heart diseases, asides that, over 4000 other chemicals are present in cigarettes out of which 43 of them are known to be carcinogenic while weed contains no harmful chemical..no correlation exists today between weed and cancer.

Marijuana contains THC which is a bronchial dilator, which means it works like a cough reliever and opens up your lungs, which aids clearance of smoke and dirt. Nicotine in cigarettes does just the opposite; it makes your lungs expand and makes it harder to cough anything up. Have you ever heard of herbal weed? Go figuregrin

For your information weed can be vaped, chewed and prepared with food, do you have the slightest idea of what tobacco does to your system when chewed,Research shows that over 5million people die from smoking cigarettes per year, marijuana has got lesser death, i mean if there is even anygrin

Except on the general note that smoking anything is bad, weed is by far less injurious, more medicinal and most of all magicalgrin

On the contrary, your argument is vested on ideological pressure or hear say which are rather based on exageration and misleading opinions, but on a serious note you should try weed out, it sure helps in alleviating menstral crampsgrin

1 Like

Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Took Weed And Drugs? by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 28, 2017
zeelord:

Before you can actually score a point on this, first hand you have to analytically know each component and compound contained in both (weed & cigar) before you can assume which is more harmful

[b]nd yes weed causes less mental imbalances when compared with cigarette Well since you have refused to do a research on this discourse, i will save you the stress

You should take into consideration that cigarette contains a major chemical called NICOTINE which is a physically addictive drug and also responsible for various heart diseases, asides that, over 4000 other chemicals are present in cigarettes out of which 43 of them are known to be carcinogenic while weed contains no harmful chemical..no correlation exists today between weed and cancer.

Marijuana contains THC which is a bronchial dilator, which means it works like a cough reliever and opens up your lungs, which aids clearance of smoke and dirt. Nicotine in cigarettes does just the opposite; it makes your lungs expand and makes it harder to cough anything up. Have you ever heard of herbal weed? Go figure grin

For your information weed can be vaped, chewed and prepared with food, do you have the slightest idea of what tobacco does to your system when chewed,Research shows that over 5million people die from smoking cigarettes per year, marjuana has got lesser death, i mean if there is even anygrin

Except on the general note that smoking anything is bad, weed is by far less injurious, more medicinal and most of all magical grin

On the contrary, your argument is vested on ideological pressure or hear say which are rather based on exageration and misleading opinions, but on a serious note you should try weed out, it sure helps in alleviating menstral crampsgrin[/b]

Later you people will say I love argument. You like argument too much and today makes it the third day. grin Ok, you won. Let's agree to disagree.
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Took Weed And Drugs? by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 28, 2017
kimbraa:
Later you people will say I love argument. You like argument too much and today makes it the third day. grin Ok, you won. Let's agree to disagree.

Yes dear, you do love argument grin
Wanted to reply you yesterday, but was tired to type long...i never knew it is the third day alreadygrin,Make sure you try out a joint today okay? grin

By the way How was your night wink
Trust you at work already?
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Took Weed And Drugs? by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 28, 2017
zeelord:

Yes dear, you do love argument grin
Wanted to reply you yesterday, but was tired to type long...i never knew it is the third day alreadygrin,Make sure you try out a joint today okay? grin

By the way How was your night wink
Trust you at work already?
Lol, my night was cool. Yeah, i'm already at work. How about you?. grin
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Took Weed And Drugs? by Safiaa(f): 9:27am On Aug 28, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
I am but not particular sure about Sunday
Ok
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Took Weed And Drugs? by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 28, 2017
kimbraa:
Lol, my night was cool. Yeah, i'm already at work. How about you?. grin

Left home as early as past 6, i work in a place where "first come first serve" is its mottogrin

Enjoy your day dear, might give you a mention later in the day smiley
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Took Weed And Drugs? by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 28, 2017
zeelord:

Left home as early as past 6, i work in a place where "first come first serve" is its mottogrin

Enjoy your day dear, might give you a mention later in the day smiley
6 is quite too early but if the pay is sufficient enough I won't mind. grin

That's alright, have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Took Weed And Drugs? by chiraqDemon(m): 10:26am On Aug 28, 2017
MrImole:

I can remember one day that I took tramadol, I was going out and I felt the urge to pee, I had to stop at the road side, A man passed by my side, I had to leave 15minutes later when he was coming back, I didn't want him to find me out that I was still there, pee no gree com out DAT day...
Damn bro. This one is hilarious grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Took Weed And Drugs? by jeriwap(m): 5:17pm On May 08, 2020
I don't equally want to go into detail but just so you know, I don't forget things too much in a hurry more especially when it's educating. grin

If they were as beneficial as you claim the producers of cigarette won't place disclaimers on their product, not to mention raw weed. Do you know how many people have lose their minds due to weed intake?. That it's being prescribed for cancer patients should firstly depend on the type of cancer and secondly, there shouldn't be an addiction 'cause it'd be a problem to the patient.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pretty Curvy Lady Dumped By Boyfriend Threatened Him With False Rape Allegation / Men:stop Licking Pvssy Other Men Spit On And Cum Inside / As Per Love, Who Will You Charm On This Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.