Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

Help My Confused Cousin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help My Confused Cousin (771 Views)

My Older Cousin Lets Me Do Anything I Want To Her / My Wife's Cousin Has Visited & She's Luring Me With Her Thighs-kenyan Man (pics / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help My Confused Cousin by oluwatobilobami(m): 11:41pm On Aug 26, 2017
There's this cousin of mine planning to get married but he is confused as regards the religion of his wife to be.
He is a Christian while the babe is a Muslim and the chic is not ready to be a Christian.
And all he's been dreaming of since he has a good job is getting married in a church.
Should he quit the relationship or should they get married cos the wife to be wants the kids to practice islam
Re: Help My Confused Cousin by Nobody: 12:05am On Aug 27, 2017
What does religion has to do with his marriage?. If he loves the girl, he should go ahead and marry her.
Re: Help My Confused Cousin by Lewaluv(f): 12:34am On Aug 27, 2017
I feel like this could be a serious problem.

1 Like

Re: Help My Confused Cousin by iamJ(m): 12:38am On Aug 27, 2017
OfficialDad:
What does religion has to do with his marriage?. If he loves the girl, he should go ahead and marry her.
Nothing wrong there, wonder why the op is asking questions
Re: Help My Confused Cousin by lytech1(m): 1:25am On Aug 27, 2017
Am currently in the same shoe ...
I dont see her religion as a barrier thou,bt the issue now is...

Am a christian but dont go to church,i want my unborn kids to go to church and nt mosque...

Here she was saying she cant go to church and that my kids are free to choose any religion they like...

And we both love each other?

In this case,what shld i do?
Re: Help My Confused Cousin by Ibenny(f): 2:08am On Aug 27, 2017
All I can say is that...When you know something is impossible at the beginning stage, you shouldn't have gone deeper into it...
Love is sweeter at the begining stage but reality will always come to face...it will always knock you off.
Re: Help My Confused Cousin by IAmSkinny: 2:09am On Aug 27, 2017
Booked just incase

(1) (Reply)

SEE What Another Wicked Nigerian Lady Did To Her Boyfriend After He Helped Her T / How Girls Try To Get Love And Fail / Brave Man Fought 23 Foot Giant Python

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.