Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,634 members, 7,827,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Why Your Alexa Rank Is Not Shooting Up Fast - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Why Your Alexa Rank Is Not Shooting Up Fast (439 Views)

Now That Alexa Has Closed Down / How To Increase Alexa Rank Of Your Blog Quickly / About Alexa Rank Checker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Your Alexa Rank Is Not Shooting Up Fast by henrykene(m): 1:19am On Aug 27, 2017
NOTE: THIS IS TOTALLY BASED ON PERSONAL EXPERIENCE AS A PROFESSIONAL WORDPRESS EXPERT BLOGGER. I STAND TO BE CORRECTED IF YOU KNOW MORE THAN ME (BUT I DOUBT).

I toured a bit around here on NL and found out that majority are bloggers who seek for ideas and tricks to either push their organic traffic or ranks to garner massive traffics from search engines, but forgetting that there are two major ways to SEO which are: On-site and Off-site SEO.

However I am not here to spend much time talking too much in order to convince anyone.

SEO is not a trick, it's all about technical tactics.

Firstly, you must bear it in mind that new blogs don't just come out and start ranking for traffic, though if you have massive social media fan base you can grab the traffic, but that kind of traffic is not targeted most times and are always known as fast traffic (i.e. They don't last and they cause much bounce rate).

Secondly, ranking is all about working on your blig or website and also working with other prominent blogs out there.

Well, am about sleeping right now, I guess it will be very good to continue this guide on this thread when I wake up ok.

Just stay tuned because I am here to help and tell you why your blog doesn't rank like my own that is barely 1.5months
Re: Why Your Alexa Rank Is Not Shooting Up Fast by Godmother(f): 3:40am On Aug 27, 2017
Well said. Building a blog's ranking and traffic takes time and a lot of efforts.

Meanwhile checkout my signature for stories on topical women issues.

1 Like

Re: Why Your Alexa Rank Is Not Shooting Up Fast by henrykene(m): 6:19am On Aug 27, 2017
Godmother:
Well said. Building a blog's ranking and traffic takes time and a lot of efforts.

Meanwhile checkout my signature for stories on topical women issues.

I like what you’re doing on the blog. I can help you reach out to people that needs your stories through SEO
Re: Why Your Alexa Rank Is Not Shooting Up Fast by Godmother(f): 12:04pm On Aug 27, 2017
henrykene:

I like what you’re doing on the blog. I can help you reach out to people that needs your stories through SEO

That's great. How do I contact you?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lets Build Fully-functional Ecommerce Website That Help Strengthen Your Business / A Person Needed In Posting Things On My Site - Become An Arthur / Grammarly, The Best Solution To Writing In Perfect English And Avoid Errors.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.