Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,469 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Help!!how Do I Get To Use Binaural Beats? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Help!!how Do I Get To Use Binaural Beats? (663 Views)

Young Woman Beats Drums In Church (Video, Photos) / 'chapter Of Grace' Pastor, Rev Ndjom Beats Wife Brutally - (photos) / Pastor Isaac Pada Beats Me - Wife, Precious Pada Denies Missing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!how Do I Get To Use Binaural Beats? by Nostradamus: 7:49am On Aug 27, 2017
happy Sunday to both xtians and others,please I downloaded two pieces of binaural beats(both piece laid strong emphasis on opening the third eye,because ve been trying to forcefully open up my third eye for sometime now),it was when I got through with downloading the beats and decided to add it to my power meditation that I realise I lack something important, the knowledge of using it(I don't know anything about binaural beats before,I saw it somewhere on nairaland then decided to google 'binaural beats for opening the third eyes download').plesea knowledgeable nairalanders,how do I get to use these beats,should I just plug in my earpiece anytime and listen(just like I do to my raggae jamz on my phone)?or I listen to it while meditating and vibrating mantras?is there a specific to use it for optimal effects? please I need answers urgently

cc
billionaire
5D mindset
chalantmike
sarassin
henrydion
philfearon
zirdororay

1 Like

Re: Help!!how Do I Get To Use Binaural Beats? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 27, 2017
Depends on what effect yhur hoping for, meditative, focus,reading etc, as to where yhu can get them YouTube, play store.

Yhu have to find the right fit/frequency for yhu and stick to it, its not nice to be changing/ using different frequencies.

1 Like

Re: Help!!how Do I Get To Use Binaural Beats? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Aug 27, 2017
Depends on what effect yhur hoping for, meditative, focus,reading,relaxation etc, as to where yhu can get them YouTube, play store.

Yhu have to find the right fit/frequency for yhu and stick to it, its not nice to be changing/ using different frequencies.
Re: Help!!how Do I Get To Use Binaural Beats? by Nostradamus: 1:37pm On Aug 27, 2017
chalantmike:
Depends on what effect yhur hoping for, meditative, focus,reading etc, as to where yhu can get them YouTube, play store.

tnxx sir,it's for meditative reason.
Re: Help!!how Do I Get To Use Binaural Beats? by Nostradamus: 1:40pm On Aug 27, 2017
chalantmike:

tnxx sir,it's for meditative reason.I mean do I get to just listen when am meditating only?or I listen to the beat like am listening to music(plug in my earpiece and start listening like listening to a song)?
Re: Help!!how Do I Get To Use Binaural Beats? by iamnlia(m): 8:24am On Sep 11, 2017
Nostradamus:
tnxx sir,it's for meditative reason.I mean do I get to just listen when am meditating only?or I listen to the beat like am listening to music(plug in my earpiece and start listening like listening to a song)?
Which site did you download the beats from??
Re: Help!!how Do I Get To Use Binaural Beats? by Nostradamus: 1:36am On Oct 16, 2017
iamnlia:

Which site did you download the beats from??
I downloaded the app on play store.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Pastor Shepherd Bushiri Releases Customized ATM Cards For Church Members / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 07/11/17 / Why I Followed Oyedepo -Bishop Abioye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.