Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,899 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

'chapter Of Grace' Pastor, Rev Ndjom Beats Wife Brutally - (photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'chapter Of Grace' Pastor, Rev Ndjom Beats Wife Brutally - (photos) (60387 Views)

Chapter Of Grace Pastor, Rev Ndjom Beats Wife To Stupor / I Am Currently Single And Searching – Kenya Pastor Rev. Lucy Natasha / Pics 4rm Popular Nigerian Pastor Rev Uma Ukpai's 73rd Birthday Celebration 2day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

'chapter Of Grace' Pastor, Rev Ndjom Beats Wife Brutally - (photos) by Wisdomkosi(m): 12:45pm On Apr 22, 2022
'Chapter Of Grace' Pastor, Rev Ndjom Beats Wife To Stupor (Photos)

A Nigerian Pastor and founder of "The Chapter of Grace" church Rev. Ndjom has accused of beating his wife to stupor after a heated argument, Igbere TV reports.

The man of God who is a counselor to Marriages and has officiated marriage ceremonies could not find scriptures in his bible to hold his anger or solve his marital problems instead he took it into his hands.

STAY WITH IGBERE TV. AFRICA'S NO1 COMMUNITY TV.

Source: https://igberetvnews.com/1418615/chapter-grace-pastor-rev-ndjom-beats-wife-stupor-photos/

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'chapter Of Grace' Pastor, Rev Ndjom Beats Wife Brutally - (photos) by immortalcrown(m): 12:46pm On Apr 22, 2022
grin
Wisdomkosi:
The man of God who is a counselor to Marriages and has officiated marriage ceremonies could not find scriptures in his bible to hold his anger or solve his marital problems instead he took it into his hands.
This is not funny but the quoted statement... grin

He entered the Chapter of Disgrace after reading the Chapter of Grace.

Na de woman I pity. Jailing him for a while will not be bad. Even the bible he claims to preach says "No sinner will go unpunished".

141 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'chapter Of Grace' Pastor, Rev Ndjom Beats Wife Brutally - (photos) by LongManAfrica: 12:59pm On Apr 22, 2022
Pastor but why?

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'chapter Of Grace' Pastor, Rev Ndjom Beats Wife Brutally - (photos) by dollynnn(f): 1:06pm On Apr 22, 2022
"The man of God who is a counselor to Marriages and has officiated marriage ceremonies..."

A counselor of marriage yet he turned his wife into a punching bag. Just take a look at how he reconstructed her face.
Domestic Violence is on the rise not only in Nigeria but in the world. Where did humanity miss it?

P.S
" Man of God" is just like a title these days. A perfect shade for perpetuating evil

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'chapter Of Grace' Pastor, Rev Ndjom Beats Wife Brutally - (photos) by Otuegbe: 1:12pm On Apr 22, 2022
Any time I heard the word PASTOR I dey vex.
I don't know why. I am a Christian and a believer for that matter.

121 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'chapter Of Grace' Pastor, Rev Ndjom Beats Wife Brutally - (photos) by Joezinho: 1:12pm On Apr 22, 2022
Hhmmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'chapter Of Grace' Pastor, Rev Ndjom Beats Wife Brutally - (photos) by Rollsnjaguar(m): 1:19pm On Apr 22, 2022
grin
The man should be arrested for assault.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'chapter Of Grace' Pastor, Rev Ndjom Beats Wife Brutally - (photos) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 22, 2022
Man of god why now cheesy, but seriously SOME men need to learn how to control there anger, I mean what if in the process of raising up your filthy hand's grin in hitting your wife and she now collapse and die in your hands what are you going to do about it? sad the case of the gospel singer killed by her husband recently due to his frequent act of domestic violence is still fresh in our memory, that character no make sense nah sad sad sad

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'chapter Of Grace' Pastor, Rev Ndjom Beats Wife Brutally - (photos) by Mayng01(m): 1:23pm On Apr 22, 2022
It’s about to go down for this yeye pastor as well. Forget sentiments, women have the ability to pull a man down from grace to grass, even to the mud underneath the grass. This single act may cost this this man his career Pastorally. If I lie, ask will Smith who was even blindly fighting for his own , not to talk the one beating his own. Osinachi’s hubby is currently cooling in a square like confinement, due to this kind of act that took a life. Hungry pastors every where.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'chapter Of Grace' Pastor, Rev Ndjom Beats Wife Brutally - (photos) by Maxymilliano(m): 1:29pm On Apr 22, 2022
And the battered lady is still displaying the red eye she got from the beating with her wedding ring fully captured ?

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'chapter Of Grace' Pastor, Rev Ndjom Beats Wife Brutally - (photos) by Theactor(m): 1:38pm On Apr 22, 2022
kaiii what is really happening with men that beat there wives too bad.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'chapter Of Grace' Pastor, Rev Ndjom Beats Wife Brutally - (photos) by Malory: 1:45pm On Apr 22, 2022
Crap journalism. Nobody cares to ask what the wife did. I bet the man just woke up and started beating his wife without provocation.

99 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 'chapter Of Grace' Pastor, Rev Ndjom Beats Wife Brutally - (photos) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 22, 2022
Hmmmm
Anyway, she wasn't beaten to STUPOR.
Kindly check the meaning of Stupor.
Stupor is almost synonymous with Coma.
The pictures I just saw do not depict such.
However, it looks like she fought an Anaconda.
This is too much oooo.
Why not separate or leave the house?
Is there anything wrong in packing out of matrimonial homes?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'chapter Of Grace' Pastor, Rev Ndjom Beats Wife Brutally - (photos) by ufuosman(m): 2:23pm On Apr 22, 2022
Sometimes I don't blame the men bt those women that refuse to use dere brain... With wot happen to our sister the singer is suppose to be eyes opener to women suffering for abusive marriage. Most of them came on line talk rubbish abt the man bt in dere own marriage or relationship dey are facing same thing. If your man is beating you or ur guy and u see the one of our sister u don't even need anyone to advise you on wot to do, how will ur man beat the hell out of you and come back to say am sorry and u will just laugh over it, tomorrow u are giving him d go ahead to do it again

6 Likes

Re: 'chapter Of Grace' Pastor, Rev Ndjom Beats Wife Brutally - (photos) by MonkeyMods(m): 2:26pm On Apr 22, 2022
She talk anyhow she collect wotowoto anyhow

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'chapter Of Grace' Pastor, Rev Ndjom Beats Wife Brutally - (photos) by SarkinYarki: 2:27pm On Apr 22, 2022
What a beat ..what a pummel

3 Likes

Re: 'chapter Of Grace' Pastor, Rev Ndjom Beats Wife Brutally - (photos) by rayvelez(m): 2:31pm On Apr 22, 2022
You better run for your dear life until that yahoo pastor kee you.

4 Likes

Re: 'chapter Of Grace' Pastor, Rev Ndjom Beats Wife Brutally - (photos) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 22, 2022
Ahahn... what did you expect? I mean.... just loòk at that fúcking yellow suit!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'chapter Of Grace' Pastor, Rev Ndjom Beats Wife Brutally - (photos) by Reality3080: 2:53pm On Apr 22, 2022
In as much as I will like to condemn this act by the pastor,some people are highly annoying.

May God save us from people who are hell bent on bringing out d beast in us cos the man can't just wake up n start beating d woman

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 'chapter Of Grace' Pastor, Rev Ndjom Beats Wife Brutally - (photos) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 22, 2022
They should tell us what happened first.Thr is something the woman will do,you don't beat her.You just drive to thr house,shot the father and mother for giving such a woman to Marry,lol.I saw it in a movie

3 Likes

Re: 'chapter Of Grace' Pastor, Rev Ndjom Beats Wife Brutally - (photos) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 22, 2022
ufuosman:
Sometimes I don't blame the men bt those women that refuse to use dere brain... With wot happen to our sister the singer is suppose to be eyes opener to women suffering for abusive marriage. Most of them came on line talk rubbish abt the man bt in dere own marriage or relationship dey are facing same thing. If your man is beating you or ur guy and u see the one of our sister u don't even need anyone to advise you on wot to do, how will ur man beat the hell out of you and come back to say am sorry and u will just laugh over it, tomorrow u are giving him d go ahead to do it again

Another alternative is for her to stop doing what makes her man to beat her so that he will stop beating her.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'chapter Of Grace' Pastor, Rev Ndjom Beats Wife Brutally - (photos) by Proudlyomonna: 3:09pm On Apr 22, 2022
Blablamalala:

Another alternative is for her to stop doing what makes her man to beat her so that he will stop beating her.

So the man is an animal according to you undecided
Why you dey reason like bandit sef angry angry

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'chapter Of Grace' Pastor, Rev Ndjom Beats Wife Brutally - (photos) by Proudlyomonna: 3:11pm On Apr 22, 2022
Some men no just get shame at all

2 Likes

Re: 'chapter Of Grace' Pastor, Rev Ndjom Beats Wife Brutally - (photos) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 22, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

So the man is an animal according to you undecided
Why you dey reason like bandit sef angry angry

If you no look for animal trouble e no go attack you. Na d Koko be dat.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'chapter Of Grace' Pastor, Rev Ndjom Beats Wife Brutally - (photos) by Minime10(f): 3:14pm On Apr 22, 2022
E no beat u well, next time na ya eye e go blind. Wetin u do Stop Cho cho Cho u no go gree grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'chapter Of Grace' Pastor, Rev Ndjom Beats Wife Brutally - (photos) by Westtimeline: 3:15pm On Apr 22, 2022
[s]
Wisdomkosi:
'Chapter Of Grace' Pastor, Rev Ndjom Beats Wife To Stupor (Photos)

A Nigerian Pastor and founder of "The Chapter of Grace" church Rev. Ndjom has accused of beating his wife to stupor after a heated argument, Igbere TV reports.

STAY WITH IGBERE TV. AFRICA'S NO1 COMMUNITY TV.

Source: https://igberetvnews.com/1418615/chapter-grace-pastor-rev-ndjom-beats-wife-stupor-photos/
[/s]Man of God my foot.

Stop dragging the name of God in the Mud. Are you ok op?

5 Likes

Re: 'chapter Of Grace' Pastor, Rev Ndjom Beats Wife Brutally - (photos) by Minime10(f): 3:16pm On Apr 22, 2022
E no beat u well, next time na ya eye e go blind. Wetin u do Stop Cho cho Cho, u no go gree grin

8 Likes

Re: 'chapter Of Grace' Pastor, Rev Ndjom Beats Wife Brutally - (photos) by Nwibii: 3:18pm On Apr 22, 2022
Pastor gave her upper cut like Iron Mike Tyson. That lady is badly injured for her to be bleeding with her eyes.
Unah mouth too sharp nae make pastor wan makam blunt for u grin grin grin

But pastor why nah, so that what you tell ur audience and those u advice in ur ministry?
Why not beat her with God's word instead.

3 Likes

Re: 'chapter Of Grace' Pastor, Rev Ndjom Beats Wife Brutally - (photos) by FalseProphet1(m): 3:41pm On Apr 22, 2022
As a prophet I can confidently tell you that some of the domestic violence (beatings) you see in marriages are orchestrated by the woman.

Most women don't know when to shut up, they talk and insult and abuse, even if the man leaves the room for them, they'll follow him outside and continue from there.

In most cases the man may just loose it and hit them, then they'll cry victim. Believe me, I've seen this senierio play out severally.

Back to the topic...

I see the pastor severely abused on social media, I see police who beat their wives arresting him, I see him spending some time in detention, I see him gaining his freedom.

I see him back on the altar and telling his members that the devil lost the battle, I see his wife beside him smiling as members bring their fat enveloped tithes, I see him buying Benz and duplex.

This I have seen.

47 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Church Members Paying Tithes With POS Inside Church (Photos) / 30 Spiritual Facts About Spiritual Witchcraft Cobwebs / T.B Joshua's 1st Child Graduates From LSE With 2.1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.