Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,836 members, 7,862,749 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:19 AM

Prayer: For Trust In A Special Relationship - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer: For Trust In A Special Relationship (290 Views)

Some May Trust In Science,Some May Trust In Technology, But We Will Trust In God / Never Trust Yourself. Trust In Christ - Olamide Obire / My Prayer For Trinitarians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer: For Trust In A Special Relationship by nazzyon(m): 7:56am On Aug 27, 2017
Prayer: For trust in a special relationship

Prepared by Knowing Jesus

Oh God I come to You saddened in soul and with a heart that is breaking. You brought a special person into my life, for which I thank You Lord, and we were so happy together for a time – but for many reasons, including my jealous nature, things have gone sour between us and we have moved apart.

Lord I confess to You that I acted in a way that was not appropriate and did not permit trust between us to develop and to grow as it should. Look down on us in pity I pray – and ask that You would open up an opportunity for us to be properly reconciled so that we may build up our relationship together.

Lord I know that so often when we make foolish mistakes we have to take the responsibility for the outcome, which is not always the way that we would hope – but I do pray that our relationship is not finished and that in Your grace You would restore again the joy of being together and the special love we had for each other.

http://www.theguildng.com/prayer-for-trust-in-a-special-relationship/
Re: Prayer: For Trust In A Special Relationship by Explorerx(m): 8:04am On Aug 27, 2017
You may all go to hell infidels

(1) (Reply)

Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! Jesus Christ Is Lord Of All! / Opinion Census For Theists Only! (Christian or Muslim) Who Or What Is Man? / Who Or What Is The Holyspirit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.