Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) (56579 Views)

Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry / Mbaka Bows, Shuts Adoration Ministry For One Month / Father Mbaka Heals A Blind Man At Adoration Crusade - TrezzyHelm (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by teflonjake(m): 11:51am On Aug 27, 2017
buygala:

I totally agree with you. cool

So that he can do much better when posting about your Funeral smiley

angry

grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by kingdenny(m): 11:51am On Aug 27, 2017
This kin story get k-leg... this cannot be the full story. Which kin gutter water dey drown person. Autopsy is needed to determine the real cause of her death not just a hasty conclusion
Re: Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by CheedyJ(m): 11:51am On Aug 27, 2017
folakemigeh:
May her gentle soul rest in peace..

NB: OP I suggest you take remedial classes strictly for English Language
I hope d OP takes ur advice in good faith cos those stuff he wrote there could send one to an early grave...

1 Like

Re: Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 27, 2017
folakemigeh:

Person cannot express himself in Peace again? On top oyinbo language.

1 Like

Re: Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by patola080(m): 11:55am On Aug 27, 2017
immortalcrown:
How did it happen?

Kedu ka o si mee?

Akwa arịrị.

Sọ Chukwu ma ije.
do u have problems with ur eyes ?? because I know some one dat can help
Re: Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by edupedia: 11:55am On Aug 27, 2017
folakemigeh:

.....very soon Igbos go tok say na Buhari cause am?.... Folake this is not for u o....now to u yeye, mindless, IPOBfraudists!...if na Yoruba girl die now u for don open ya smelly mouths dey abuse afonja....u na don see how our people quiet not abusing the dead girl and her family unlike u flat heads?...that is what we call Omoluabi culture...learn from your betters u goats....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by tosyne2much(m): 12:01pm On Aug 27, 2017
I know atheists will feast on this thread
Re: Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by patola080(m): 12:01pm On Aug 27, 2017
Sniper12:
U went to serve God but he could not protect u. Is dat one a worthy god. Rip
the day when dey born this thing, mama and papa dey happy say God done answer there prayer n d fool is now talking dat dia is no God .....

1 Like

Re: Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by Originalsly: 12:01pm On Aug 27, 2017
Hmmmm...ok....it's the lady that drowned........I thought was the obituary.
Yes she was pretty..... but somehow looked like a pleasant and warm person.... humble. May her family find the faith and courage and strength to manage such a loss.
RIP
Re: Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by chidex3040: 12:04pm On Aug 27, 2017
Rip only God knows what happened
Re: Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 27, 2017
buygala:

I totally agree with you. cool
So that he can do much better when posting about your Funeral smiley
angry
savage
Re: Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by 1derful01: 12:06pm On Aug 27, 2017
Arachobirieeeeeee
Re: Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by Unimaginable123: 12:07pm On Aug 27, 2017
Op, u don't need to question God, because there is no God. The whole God thing is just a fable. May the soul of the departed rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by Unimaginable123: 12:09pm On Aug 27, 2017
EarlOfWarwick:
She died for nothing worshipping an assumed messiah.. Smh angry
she died a very needless death.
Re: Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by Unimaginable123: 12:10pm On Aug 27, 2017
classicfrank4u:
heaven straight, I'm happy for her smiley
don't u like heaven? U would have taken her place naa. Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by wink2015(m): 12:15pm On Aug 27, 2017
I smell foul play! This young lady could possibly be a victim of an enstranged boyfriend somewhere else who is not happy to see the lady get married to her husband to be.

Proper investigation should be done by the Nigerian Police to unravel the truth instead of hasty conclusion that she fell into a gutter and got drowned.

This gutter story is too cheap a story to sell to us. It is hard to believe. Although I am not God to judge anyone.

OUR MUMU DON DO!

2 Likes

Re: Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by seguno2: 12:16pm On Aug 27, 2017
RIP to the poor lady.
Adoration ministry of father Mbaka who romanced Buhari and correctly prophesied his victory?
Does anyone know why Mbaka could not prophesy her death and how to avoid it?
Was it because there was no corrupt financial reward to be gained from such prophecy?
Re: Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by juman(m): 12:16pm On Aug 27, 2017
They dont have regular toilets in that church.

Shame on them that the member died like that.
Re: Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by juman(m): 12:19pm On Aug 27, 2017
seguno2:
RIP to the poor lady.
Adoration ministry of father Mbaka who romanced Buhari and correctly prophesied his victory?
Was it because there was no corrupt financial reward to be gained from such prophecy?

nigerian christianity and their craziness of prophesy.

Those giving them those prophesy are mere mortals feasting on their weaknesses.

If I open a worship shop, I can give better prophesy.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by chichijas(m): 12:23pm On Aug 27, 2017
dbynonetwork:
BUHARI is back,
Bad news everywhere..
RIP sister.
what does buhari have to do with this? grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by giles14(m): 12:27pm On Aug 27, 2017
folakemigeh:

babe u have got non chirl
Re: Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by igwejay: 12:31pm On Aug 27, 2017
folakemigeh:

He doesn't need to write good English. Allike he needed was to pass an information and he just did that. English is not our mother tongue miss Folakemigeh.
Re: Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by Raintaker(m): 12:32pm On Aug 27, 2017
seguno2:
RIP to the poor lady.
That is not Mbaka's Adoration ministry, Mbaka's ministry is in Enugu. This one happened in Anambra.
Re: Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by grandstar(m): 12:49pm On Aug 27, 2017
folakemigeh:

This is not the time for such! grin grin grin grin grin

You should focus on the loss of the innocent lady rather than the quality of the written English.
Re: Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by stankezzy: 12:51pm On Aug 27, 2017
Why is it that any time buhari is in the country evil things happen
Re: Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by 9jatatafo(m): 12:51pm On Aug 27, 2017
How cruel can life be?
Re: Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by mykel25(m): 12:53pm On Aug 27, 2017
Champele:
What a painful lost!

Miss Olivia Uchechi Ihionu lost her life at Adoration Ministry Uke 15 August 2017 where going to praise her God. She is the first daughter of her parents. A loving people with kind heart. she is so humble and kind. She was engage last xmas and is preparing to wed this coming Xmas. Everyone that knows her are still in choke over her death.
According to eye witness, she went to ease her self in a nearby gutter when they just arrive the prayer ground and suddenly got missing. Due to heavy rainfall on that day it was letter discovered that she fell into gutter and was latter found dead in the neigbouring village. Things like this make me question God. #Crying

YOUR BORN TO BE AN IDIOTIC FOOL.... YES A FOOL... ONLY A FOOL WILL THINK OF QUESTIONING GOD

simple SHOCK you cant spell... Wasted effort! That's who u re..... The way u attributed her death to praising God made it obvious ure a fool
Re: Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by ememlinus: 1:04pm On Aug 27, 2017
Kia so painful rip
Re: Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by solinho(m): 1:08pm On Aug 27, 2017
Sniper12:
U went to serve God but he could not protect u. Is dat one a worthy god. Rip
Be careful, don't say things that will cos harm to urself. Blasphemous ignorant.....
Re: Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by maasoap(m): 1:08pm On Aug 27, 2017
dbynonetwork:
BUHARI is back,

Bad news everywhere..

RIP sister.
You get what you believe in. Change your mindset.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Satanic Language:hidden Meaning In Our Daily Chatting / Actor Robert Powell: Stop Worshipping Me, I Am Not The Real Jesus / Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.