Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,033 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) (56576 Views)

Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry / Mbaka Bows, Shuts Adoration Ministry For One Month / Father Mbaka Heals A Blind Man At Adoration Crusade - TrezzyHelm (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by kingxsamz(m): 1:09pm On Aug 27, 2017
EarlOfWarwick:
She died for nothing worshipping an assumed messiah.. Smh angry

wee u keep kwayet.... what do u know?

1 Like

Re: Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by maasoap(m): 1:10pm On Aug 27, 2017
solinho:
Be careful, don't say things that will cos harm to urself. Blasphemous ignorant.....
He's simply saying that he doesn't believe in God or blasphemy. So, no need to threaten him with what he doesn't believe in.
Re: Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by PHILipu1(m): 1:11pm On Aug 27, 2017
folakemigeh:
May her gentle soul rest in peace..

NB: OP I suggest you take remedial classes strictly for English Language
Why are you so proud of this white people language call english?

1 Like

Re: Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by maasoap(m): 1:12pm On Aug 27, 2017
mykel25:

YOUR BORN TO BE AN IDIOTIC FOOL.... YES A FOOL... ONLY A FOOL WILL THINK OF QUESTIONING GOD

simple SHOCK you cant spell... Wasted effort! That's who u re..... The way u attributed her death to praising God made it obvious ure a fool
This one is na real online fanatic! What is so bad in mentioning how and where she died?

1 Like

Re: Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by manci(m): 1:14pm On Aug 27, 2017
BUHARI is back,

Bad news everywhere..

RIP sister. she maybe among those that wishing Buhari dead..... gone before him.
Re: Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by Champele(m): 1:16pm On Aug 27, 2017
mykel25:

YOUR BORN TO BE AN IDIOTIC FOOL.... YES A FOOL... ONLY A FOOL WILL THINK OF QUESTIONING GOD

simple SHOCK you cant spell... Wasted effort! That's who u re..... The way u attributed her death to praising God made it obvious ure a fool
I'm sorry for waking you up. The idiotic Child of God!
Re: Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by nairanaira12: 1:16pm On Aug 27, 2017
buygala:

I totally agree with you. cool

So that he can do much better when posting about your Funeral smiley

angry

This is uncalled for. I think you crossed the line here. Maybe many people liked your useless, stupid comment, but you must know that the majority is not always correct

1 Like

Re: Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 27, 2017
buygala:

angry
Nawawa

1 Like

Re: Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by steppins: 1:17pm On Aug 27, 2017
buygala:

angry
Savagery...

1 Like

Re: Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by 2bam: 1:18pm On Aug 27, 2017
Just to wee wee and the next thing we hear is obituary some death are not ordinary.am in tears,

1 Like

Re: Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by joinnow: 1:23pm On Aug 27, 2017
Champele:
What a painful lost!

Miss Olivia Uchechi Ihionu lost her life at Adoration Ministry Uke 15 August 2017 where going to praise her God. She is the first daughter of her parents. A loving people with kind heart. she is so humble and kind. She was engage last xmas and is preparing to wed this coming Xmas. Everyone that knows her are still in choke over her death.
According to eye witness, she went to ease her self in a nearby gutter when they just arrive the prayer ground and suddenly got missing. Due to heavy rainfall on that day it was letter discovered that she fell into gutter and was latter found dead in the neigbouring village. Things like this make me question God. #Crying
. Things like this make me question God.
Don't pls everything u need is in bible
Re: Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by Champele(m): 1:23pm On Aug 27, 2017
edupedia:

.....very soon Igbos go tok say na Buhari cause am?.... Folake this is not for u o....now to u yeye, mindless, IPOBfraudists!...if na Yoruba girl die now u for don open ya smelly mouths dey abuse afonja....u na don see how our people quiet not abusing the dead girl and her family unlike u flat heads?...that is what we call Omoluabi culture...learn from your betters u goats....
I don't believe somebody will carry this afonja and ipob things come this kind post. Gosh!. I go run for una for this forum o!
Re: Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by IamShiningStar(f): 1:24pm On Aug 27, 2017
Nistfrank:
there should be a place inside d compound for worshipers to ease themselves, look we re so carefree in dis country
There is! plenty of it as a matter of fact!
I think its just hard luck if truly she died @ Adoration uke!
May God rest soul!!!
Re: Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by IamShiningStar(f): 1:24pm On Aug 27, 2017
Nistfrank:
there should be a place inside d compound for worshipers to ease themselves, look we re so carefree in dis country
There is my dear! plenty of it as a matter of fact!
May God rest her soul!!!

1 Like

Re: Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by nextor(m): 1:25pm On Aug 27, 2017
K' npuru obi ya Na nke ndi otu Christ nine kweluni gara aga zuo Ike Na ndokwa Amen
Re: Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by IamShiningStar(f): 1:25pm On Aug 27, 2017
Nistfrank:
There is my dear! plenty of it as a matter of fact!
May God rest her soul!!!
Re: Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by Champele(m): 1:26pm On Aug 27, 2017
nairanaira12:

This is uncalled for. I think you crossed the line here. Maybe many people liked your useless, stupid comment, but you must know that the majority is not always correct
You are the stupid commenter here. How do spelling have to do with the news. A painful news like this. Thunder!
Re: Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by Champele(m): 1:28pm On Aug 27, 2017
tosyne2much:
I know atheists will feast on this thread
Na Atheist post this bro
Re: Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by nairanaira12: 1:34pm On Aug 27, 2017
Champele:
You are the stupid commenter here. How do spelling have to do with the news. A painful news like this. Thunder!

Your Brain is very dead. Where did I refer to spelling in my comment? Now I understand why your comment was so stupid; reasoning and proper comprehension are part of the syndrome troubling your decaying life.
Re: Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by hostile1: 1:35pm On Aug 27, 2017
may the good Lord accept ur soul,R.I.P
Re: Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by microsofttutor(m): 1:35pm On Aug 27, 2017
SEE THE BENEFITS OF THE HOLY EUCHARIST & SPIRITUAL COMMUNION at http://www.knowledgecrave.com/2017/07/the-benefits-of-holy-eucharist-spiritual-communion.html
Re: Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by 2bam: 1:37pm On Aug 27, 2017
Sniper12:
U went to serve God but he could not protect u. Is dat one a worthy god. Rip
. Check your head examine and re-direct your life to gain salvation so that you will not perish in hell for eternity.
Re: Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by VajanahDischaj(f): 1:38pm On Aug 27, 2017
Champele:
...where going to praise her God. She is the first daughter of her parents. A loving people with kind heart. she is so humble and kind. She was engage last xmas and is preparing to wed this coming Xmas. Everyone that knows her are still in choke over her death.
Due to heavy rainfall on that day it letter... Things like this make me question God. #Crying

We know ur problem son, u only hate God.see hw u write. Its obvious. May her soul RIP, that doesnt mean ppl will stop dying every day in diff parts of the world
Re: Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by Emeritusseun(m): 1:38pm On Aug 27, 2017
buygala:

angry

Strictly savageous...lol
Re: Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by correctguy101(m): 1:40pm On Aug 27, 2017
Hau, water carry her go. Very young and pretty. My condolences to the family.
Re: Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by correctguy101(m): 1:41pm On Aug 27, 2017
buygala:

angry
hahahaha,
Wicked person.
fatal
Re: Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by VajanahDischaj(f): 1:42pm On Aug 27, 2017
Champele:
I'm sorry for waking you up. The idiotic Child of God!
guy u go soon die ya own then stay der and question 'the' God.

Mumu!naija na paradise nau. Ppl no dey die. Especially those going to worship 'their ' GOD.
Dunno why the mumu mods will put an orbituary on fp. The person na nairalander? with the yeye grammer, just because the otondo blames God for his tragedy.

1 Like

Re: Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by tosyne2much(m): 1:44pm On Aug 27, 2017
Champele:
Na Atheist post this bro
I trust them cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by VajanahDischaj(f): 1:45pm On Aug 27, 2017
Champele:
Na Atheist post this bro
r.i.p in advance
Re: Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by correctguy101(m): 1:45pm On Aug 27, 2017
nextor:
K' npuru obi ya Na nke ndi otu Christ nine kweluni gara aga zuo Ike Na ndokwa Amen

I rebuke u in the ........
Re: Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by 3rdavefarms(m): 1:51pm On Aug 27, 2017
dbynonetwork:
BUHARI is back,

Bad news everywhere..

RIP sister.

Next time use your brain instead of your fingers to type
Re: Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by 3rdavefarms(m): 1:53pm On Aug 27, 2017
manci:
BUHARI is back,

Bad news everywhere..

RIP sister. she maybe among those that wishing Buhari dead..... gone before him.

Fear God ... let he who without sin cast the first stone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Satanic Language:hidden Meaning In Our Daily Chatting / Actor Robert Powell: Stop Worshipping Me, I Am Not The Real Jesus / Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.