Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Going To Church Is Not Necessary - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Going To Church Is Not Necessary (502 Views)

Why Daddy Freeze's Mockery Of The MFM Pastor Who Died In Church Is Wrong / I Want To Leave My Father's Deeper Life Church. Is It Right? - Pastor's Daughter / Why Do Pentecostals Believe That Catholic Church Is Not A Bible Believing Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Going To Church Is Not Necessary by Ekenev2(m): 10:45am On Aug 27, 2017
Don't take my statement literally. This is my observation. I have a friend who is an ardent 'church goer'. He is always the person to wake me up to attend service on Sundays. But the irony of the situation is that in every Sunday evening, he brings in random girls and you know the rest...
Many of us Christians are actually going to church just because we have been taught since childhood to go to church on Sunday. We rarely reflect or meditate on the word of God. We dress to kill while going to church. Church setting is now more of a show biz
Re: Going To Church Is Not Necessary by purem(m): 11:00am On Aug 27, 2017
Going to church is has meaningless as the Bible states:

All things come alike to all: there is one event to the righteous and to the wicked; to the good and to the clean and to the unclean; to him that sacrificeth and to him that sacrificeth not; as is the good, so is the sinner; and he that sweareth, as he that feareth an oath.
Ecclesiastes:9:2
Re: Going To Church Is Not Necessary by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:43am On Aug 27, 2017
show me any passage in your bible where it says you should go to church every sunday.

1 Like

Re: Going To Church Is Not Necessary by Learnstuffs: 12:06pm On Aug 27, 2017
Going to church does not make someone a good Christian either

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu more prophetic than Father Mbaka - Reverend Father Obinma / ......join........the Brotherhood Of Silence / Religion And Technology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.