Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

How Do You Celebrate A Friend's Birthday With 15k? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Celebrate A Friend's Birthday With 15k? (703 Views)

Busty Lady Celebrates 22nd Birthday With A Cleavage-Baring Outfit / Today Is My Sexy Friend's Birthday (pic) / A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Celebrate A Friend's Birthday With 15k? by Yoshy: 11:29am On Aug 27, 2017
I have a friend that her birthday will be coming up soonest, I'm in a position to celebrate with her or support her. So I need a smart plan on how to give a lasting birthday Experience with 15k budget.

note: her personality is decent to the best of my knowledge and she is a corper.

If it's gifts, what do I buy?

Ladies and gentlemen what's your suggestion?
Re: How Do You Celebrate A Friend's Birthday With 15k? by drakespearz(m): 11:46am On Aug 27, 2017
Brb
Re: How Do You Celebrate A Friend's Birthday With 15k? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 27, 2017
Send her 11,500 via banking app.
Send me 3,000 via banking app.
Recharge your Phone 500 via banking app.
And we are all happy. Memorise this step.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Celebrate A Friend's Birthday With 15k? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 27, 2017
Send her the 15k.
Re: How Do You Celebrate A Friend's Birthday With 15k? by Headlesschicken(m): 12:16pm On Aug 27, 2017
undecided Send me d 15k lemme show you...
Re: How Do You Celebrate A Friend's Birthday With 15k? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Aug 27, 2017
Yoshy:
I have a friend that her birthday will be coming up soonest, I'm in a position to celebrate with her or support her. So I need a smart plan on how to give a lasting birthday Experience with 15k budget.

note: her personality is decent to the best of my knowledge and she is a corper.

If it's gifts, what do I buy?

Ladies and gentlemen what's your suggestion?
i can send u another 15k, let's make it 30 and we both join and fork the hell outta her...

I hopes she's cute and you are game, send me a PM let's work it out.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Celebrate A Friend's Birthday With 15k? by Oyindidi(f): 2:27pm On Aug 27, 2017
ApostleJSuleman:
i can send u another 15k, let's make it 30 and we both join and fork the hell outta her...

I hopes she's cute and you are game, send me a PM let's work it out.
shocked Apostle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Chimo!!!!
Re: How Do You Celebrate A Friend's Birthday With 15k? by Yoshy: 3:23pm On Aug 27, 2017
Rorachy:
Send her the 15k.
that would be perfect if we won't be in the same location then.
Re: How Do You Celebrate A Friend's Birthday With 15k? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 27, 2017
Oyindidi:
shocked Apostle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Chimo!!!!
ha grin cheesy hahahaha. Na joke I Dey oh.. Big madam...
Re: How Do You Celebrate A Friend's Birthday With 15k? by babyfaceafrica: 5:44pm On Aug 27, 2017
Story

(1) (Reply)

Isoko Man Marries Two Women Same Day In Delta State / Can A Woman/lady Who Is Always On Facebook Be Faithful To One Man? / How I Got Raped By 10 Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.