Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,179 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

Yoruba Movie Lovers, Do You Remember This Woman? (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yoruba Movie Lovers, Do You Remember This Woman? (Photos) (56919 Views)

Meet The Nigerian Woman Who Have The Face Of A Man And Body Of A Woman (photos) / Cossy Orjiakor Replies A Disabled Man Who Called Her 'Old Woman' (Photos) / Charles Billion Expecting A Baby With Mimi Pius, U.S Based Woman (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Movie Lovers, Do You Remember This Woman? (Photos) by martineverest(m): 5:04pm On Aug 28, 2017
Witch.... Koto aye
Re: Yoruba Movie Lovers, Do You Remember This Woman? (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 5:04pm On Aug 28, 2017
Fake smile
Re: Yoruba Movie Lovers, Do You Remember This Woman? (Photos) by oyoofong(m): 5:06pm On Aug 28, 2017
Ordinarymuyiwa:
cool
lalasticlala
Re: Yoruba Movie Lovers, Do You Remember This Woman? (Photos) by positivelord: 5:07pm On Aug 28, 2017
YoungRichRuler:
I doubt if this woman isn't a witch in real life.

Lol

Is that what you think about your own mother...fool

Re: Yoruba Movie Lovers, Do You Remember This Woman? (Photos) by RealPanda(m): 5:10pm On Aug 28, 2017
shocked
Iyami osoronga grin

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Movie Lovers, Do You Remember This Woman? (Photos) by Blackfire(m): 5:14pm On Aug 28, 2017
This woman scare the shi.t out of me while growing up... Awon Iya osoronga, apani ma WA gun, olokiki oru.
Re: Yoruba Movie Lovers, Do You Remember This Woman? (Photos) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 28, 2017
Antina:
Iya gbokan!! I always close my eyes whenever I watch this woman on play.
Yessssss ooooooooo! That's her. I remember one movie she did where she ate half of the girl's groundnut and told her the groundnut had no salt therefore she won't pay. Hahahahahahahaha.
Re: Yoruba Movie Lovers, Do You Remember This Woman? (Photos) by dyadeleye(m): 5:19pm On Aug 28, 2017
Praisles:
I think say you be uhrobo lol

Lol

I love my uhrobo people though
Re: Yoruba Movie Lovers, Do You Remember This Woman? (Photos) by bestpunterever: 5:21pm On Aug 28, 2017
FutureLeader00:
haaa iya ologi grin cheesy grin
Re: Yoruba Movie Lovers, Do You Remember This Woman? (Photos) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 28, 2017
I saw her face.. I screamed MOJOYIN in my mind!! And shivers took over my body.
If you offend this woman you are dead. 1 of her legs no dy touch ground.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Movie Lovers, Do You Remember This Woman? (Photos) by zolapower: 5:28pm On Aug 28, 2017
Arole abija mo ti mu kan mi oo. Mojoyin herself
Re: Yoruba Movie Lovers, Do You Remember This Woman? (Photos) by buffalowings: 5:28pm On Aug 28, 2017
Indomie generation won't know her

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Movie Lovers, Do You Remember This Woman? (Photos) by mowapa(m): 5:30pm On Aug 28, 2017
Praisles:
YEEE! MOJOYIN RE OOO. ekuise aje ma,

Is it aje (re,mi) or Aje(do,mi)?

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Movie Lovers, Do You Remember This Woman? (Photos) by Praisles(f): 5:33pm On Aug 28, 2017
dyadeleye:

Lol
I love my uhrobo people though
Yinmu mr lover lover
Re: Yoruba Movie Lovers, Do You Remember This Woman? (Photos) by Praisles(f): 5:37pm On Aug 28, 2017
mowapa:

Is it aje (re,mi) or Aje(do,mi)?
Is a (re mi ) sir. witch jo oya come n be going no twist my brain
Re: Yoruba Movie Lovers, Do You Remember This Woman? (Photos) by unitysheart(m): 5:39pm On Aug 28, 2017
Praisles:
YEEE! MOJOYIN RE OOO. ekuise aje ma,

Mojoyin herself. Awon ti Ajileye films. Oyiboyi and co

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Movie Lovers, Do You Remember This Woman? (Photos) by unitysheart(m): 5:41pm On Aug 28, 2017
juman:
Hmmm

They say time goes and we follow.
I remember Baba ajileye and his wife.
May God overlook their shortcomings and admit them in paradise.
Likewise koledowo.

Koledowo. Na those ones we k own as comedians back then. Guy man too funny.
Re: Yoruba Movie Lovers, Do You Remember This Woman? (Photos) by juman(m): 5:44pm On Aug 28, 2017
unitysheart:

Koledowo. Na those ones we k own as comedians back then. Guy man too funny.

Yeah.

Koledowo don die.

The life span in nigeria is so short. nigeria is a destroyed country.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Movie Lovers, Do You Remember This Woman? (Photos) by Buffalo2(m): 5:51pm On Aug 28, 2017
Mama o! Tualeeee.
Re: Yoruba Movie Lovers, Do You Remember This Woman? (Photos) by fidtopade: 5:54pm On Aug 28, 2017
Living legend of yoruba movies.
Re: Yoruba Movie Lovers, Do You Remember This Woman? (Photos) by AceDomino(m): 6:02pm On Aug 28, 2017
Can't anyone see that her arms are different from themselves?
Re: Yoruba Movie Lovers, Do You Remember This Woman? (Photos) by columbus007(m): 6:02pm On Aug 28, 2017
so she stil dey do make up undecided
Re: Yoruba Movie Lovers, Do You Remember This Woman? (Photos) by arowstev2000: 6:03pm On Aug 28, 2017
Iya gbonkan
Re: Yoruba Movie Lovers, Do You Remember This Woman? (Photos) by Pain(m): 6:04pm On Aug 28, 2017
Looks like a Career Witch
Re: Yoruba Movie Lovers, Do You Remember This Woman? (Photos) by masqot(m): 6:09pm On Aug 28, 2017
Medussa!
Re: Yoruba Movie Lovers, Do You Remember This Woman? (Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 6:15pm On Aug 28, 2017
she really reign very well in the era of ajileye (koto aye) things

I grown up to later know this woman wasn't really a witch, I remember vividly hating her back then when I was young not knowing is just mere film

one of the film she participated that she sat on a mortal which prevented her daughter in law from giving birth is still in memory

she's really old
Re: Yoruba Movie Lovers, Do You Remember This Woman? (Photos) by babalonimi: 6:18pm On Aug 28, 2017
Olori emere
Re: Yoruba Movie Lovers, Do You Remember This Woman? (Photos) by DabuIIIT: 6:20pm On Aug 28, 2017
A4onjaWOOD grin eweduWOOD grin
Re: Yoruba Movie Lovers, Do You Remember This Woman? (Photos) by samsam2019: 6:22pm On Aug 28, 2017
YoungRichRuler:
I doubt if this woman isn't a witch in real life.

Lol
lol
Re: Yoruba Movie Lovers, Do You Remember This Woman? (Photos) by danielblessing(m): 6:31pm On Aug 28, 2017
Iya gbonkan from koto aye

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Host The Eucharistic Heart Of Jesus College / ‘Fans Mi’: Davido In NDLEA trouble / Paul Okoye Posts Pictures Of He And His Kids Without His Wife, Anita

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.