Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,843 members, 7,824,512 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Yoruba Movie Lovers, Do You Remember This Woman? (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yoruba Movie Lovers, Do You Remember This Woman? (Photos) (56957 Views)

Meet The Nigerian Woman Who Have The Face Of A Man And Body Of A Woman (photos) / Cossy Orjiakor Replies A Disabled Man Who Called Her 'Old Woman' (Photos) / Charles Billion Expecting A Baby With Mimi Pius, U.S Based Woman (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Movie Lovers, Do You Remember This Woman? (Photos) by cris07(m): 9:06pm On Aug 28, 2017
Henitan24:

you scared me my quoting me 6 times. lols
Try ur luck dude but is not a matter of luck but being committed, optimistic and determined, you re limitless. Come and rule your world. Wish you all the best Mr. Wink
oh six!? The netwk here is crazy. Anyway whr's ur location?
Re: Yoruba Movie Lovers, Do You Remember This Woman? (Photos) by Gbelexy(m): 9:37pm On Aug 28, 2017
Iya gbonkan
Re: Yoruba Movie Lovers, Do You Remember This Woman? (Photos) by Bakrabas: 9:39pm On Aug 28, 2017
Apapo eleye... Awon eyan oyiboyi ninu film Koto Orun...she was among the witches that use Koledowo 8 children for sacrifice

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Movie Lovers, Do You Remember This Woman? (Photos) by simbol(f): 9:43pm On Aug 28, 2017
Whaooo gone are the days.Ajileye films.Iya gbokan ore Iya ologi.she always interpret her roles perfectly.
Re: Yoruba Movie Lovers, Do You Remember This Woman? (Photos) by Henitan24(f): 10:12pm On Aug 28, 2017
cris07:

oh six!? The netwk here is crazy. Anyway whr's ur location?

it was even 11 times. I dont av specific location because of the nature of my businesses but currently am in Adamawa state, Jimeta-yola to be precise.
Re: Yoruba Movie Lovers, Do You Remember This Woman? (Photos) by GoodMuyis(m): 10:13pm On Aug 28, 2017
Ordinarymuyiwa:
haba cheesy

This is the goodMUYIs....
Re: Yoruba Movie Lovers, Do You Remember This Woman? (Photos) by villavic(m): 10:18pm On Aug 28, 2017
Henitan24:
ha...oya kekere
meanwhile check my signature
hope not another witch advert here...just passing tho
Re: Yoruba Movie Lovers, Do You Remember This Woman? (Photos) by Eagle360(m): 10:35pm On Aug 28, 2017
Where can I download saworoide?
Re: Yoruba Movie Lovers, Do You Remember This Woman? (Photos) by Ordinarymuyiwa: 10:41pm On Aug 28, 2017
GoodMuyis:

This is the goodMUYIs....

Re: Yoruba Movie Lovers, Do You Remember This Woman? (Photos) by oyebode95(m): 11:09pm On Aug 28, 2017
Antina:
Iya gbokan!! I always close my eyes whenever I watch this woman on play.
gbokan in "kotoaye"
Re: Yoruba Movie Lovers, Do You Remember This Woman? (Photos) by BumbleBee2ice(f): 8:51am On Aug 29, 2017
Olori emere, dis woman reason ur matter, omo na case closed oOo shocked
Re: Yoruba Movie Lovers, Do You Remember This Woman? (Photos) by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 29, 2017
the light lady finished from unilorin linguistics department, the old woman is iya gboo kan in Koto aye

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Collins Enebeli Graduates From Dundalk Institute Of Technology, Ireland / Davido With Wizkid's 2nd Babymama, Binta Diamond Diallo (Photos) / Paul Okoye Posts Pictures Of He And His Kids Without His Wife, Anita

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.