Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,189 members, 7,811,481 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

Open Letters To Ladies: Why You Should Not Date Married Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Open Letters To Ladies: Why You Should Not Date Married Men (866 Views)

Reasons Why You May Not Date Or Marry The One You Love That Loves You / Reasons Young Girls Date Married Men? / "Sweet Boy" Says Single Women Who Refuse To Date Married Men Are "Foolish" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Letters To Ladies: Why You Should Not Date Married Men by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 27, 2017
I'm always amazed when i see some beautiful ladies, who should have fantastic men, settling for married men.

I don't have the power to stop you from this sadistic act of yours, i can only make you see what you have not been opportune to see.

Listen!!!! Do you know you have successfully traded your dignity, respect and value that moment you accept or lure him into a relationship.

Kindly reason with me

If he is with you and his wife called, definitely he is going to put up a fantastic lie. which you dare not interrupt and also call him when he is home, is that what you intend to do for the rest of your life?

He sneaks you into a hotel room when he needs to satisfy himself but give his wife the full access to their home, remember hotel is temporary and the home is permanent, your days are near ma.

He visits you at home and you introduce him to friends and neighbors as your boyfriend thereby blocking your chances of getting a genuine suitor, yet you don't even know the name of the street he lives. Please think!!!

He takes you out and buys you various types of alcoholic drinks, yet he will never allow his wife taste even a drop of alcoholic drink. Believe me he wants to use your body as a biological specimen.

He gets you pregnant and gives you money for abortion, but when his wife gets pregnant he celebrates and gives her money for antenatal and baby things. My sister remember he is already raising his family, where is yours?

Oh just in case you don't know, he describes your reactions and styles during sex when he is with his friends but will never mention whatever happens between him and his wife. Your matter is on the table with beer.

He gives you stipends and you're happy, not knowing you are collecting the job done as a sex machine.

You have his picture as your wallpaper, you even saved his number with as "My Sweetheart" or whatever, yet your picture cannot be found on his phone and your number is saved on his phone as generator mechanic and the likes....

PLEASE let's give ourselves a proper reevaluation and orientation today. My lovely ladies, please let's be wise and educate yourself if you are guilty.

If you're putting your life on hold for a married man. It's all a relationship in futility, waste of time and waste of precious years you would've used to marry and raise your own family.

You are not a prostitute so forget the change he's giving you. Call it off, definitely, you’ll hurt, you’ll feel broken-hearted, but you’ll be better off. And eventually, you’ll fall in love again with someone who’s willing to make you first in his life! Just do yourself a favour, break it off today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Open Letters To Ladies: Why You Should Not Date Married Men by emmanwandud(m): 11:53am On Aug 27, 2017
Blah blah blah blah to many advices. ...pls don't shove it down our throats. If ppl ddon't cheat, hotels wouldn't make money. As a prospective hotel owner I don't welcome your views as I see them as misleading. Let the devil that leads them guides them.
Re: Open Letters To Ladies: Why You Should Not Date Married Men by tosyne2much(m): 11:54am On Aug 27, 2017
I dey come
Re: Open Letters To Ladies: Why You Should Not Date Married Men by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 27, 2017
emmanwandud:
Blah blah blah blah to many advices. ...pls don't shove it down our throats. If ppl ddon't cheat, hotels wouldn't make money. As a prospective hotel owner I don't welcome your views as I see them as misleading. Let the devil that leads them guides them.
So if married men with single ladies don't patronize your hotel, it won't boom?
Re: Open Letters To Ladies: Why You Should Not Date Married Men by yaqq: 12:37pm On Aug 27, 2017
dating a married man is the best as it's less stressful! forget about love, married men show more care, pay more, disturb less, fuccck less, don't even get jealous. I can go on an on
Re: Open Letters To Ladies: Why You Should Not Date Married Men by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 27, 2017
yaqq:
dating a married man is the best as it's less stressful! forget about love, married men show more care, pay more, disturb less, fuccck less, don't even get jealous. I can go on an on
Re: Open Letters To Ladies: Why You Should Not Date Married Men by nursennenny(f): 4:13pm On Aug 27, 2017
Reason is simple
Karma is a bitch

1 Like

Re: Open Letters To Ladies: Why You Should Not Date Married Men by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 27, 2017
#word!.

Op, you forgot. Some of these girls expect these cheating husbands to be faithful. That he's cheating on the wife with you means his chances of having more sidechicks is 100% guaranteed, don't be surprised if he shares STDS with you or don't go fighting another Bìtch over another woman's husband.
Re: Open Letters To Ladies: Why You Should Not Date Married Men by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 27, 2017
Stop wasting ur time on things u cant change. Mind ur business
Re: Open Letters To Ladies: Why You Should Not Date Married Men by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 27, 2017
Sniper12:
Stop wasting ur time on things u cant change. Mind ur business

We cannot reach the world by targeting the world. i do not write to change the negative views of the world, i write to change the perspective of an individual who will change that of another individual, Thus we are changing the unpalatable view of the people in the world.
Re: Open Letters To Ladies: Why You Should Not Date Married Men by bamisepeters(m): 11:22pm On Aug 27, 2017
emmanwandud:
lol, so you accept it is the devil that is leading them, that's fantastic as the only place the devil could lead them to is your own establishment making you an agent, oga o.

(1) (Reply)

Prostitute Runs Out Of Hotel Unclad As Client Turns Into Baboon / Lessons From A Near Death Experience / Why There Is No Buddhism In Africa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.