Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,575 members, 7,958,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:58 PM

Ladies And Gentlemen,pls Is This Statement True Or False? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Gentlemen,pls Is This Statement True Or False? (1315 Views)

Men, Is This True Or False? [Picture] / Is This Statement True / Ladies And Gentlemen!!! What Your Say On This? Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies And Gentlemen,pls Is This Statement True Or False? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:05pm On Aug 27, 2017
Happy Sunday everyone. So sorry to bother u. Yesterday my friend who always comes to my house on weekends to help me out since my family are still on vacation came around. After the normal house chores, we sat down to eat Nd while at it,I noticed his phone has bn ringing repeatedly but anytime he looks at the screen, he will drop it Nd sigh. I was watching him but didn't want to get involved in his private matter. But at a point I Couldnt bear it any more cause the noise has started disturbing me. So I now teased him jokingly that it seems he is owing somebody ? He said no,I asked what the problem is Nd he said he has issues with his girl friend. He said he has spent a lot on the lady for like 8 months now but that just on Friday night he was in a fix Nd called her girl to sent him a recharge card of 400,but the girl told him its not her duty to spend money on him that she is a girl Nd that guys re meant to spend. But what got me was the statement the guy made finally. HE SAID THAT IF AS A GUY U RE DATING A LADY ND YOU VE NEVER SAID THANK YOU TO HER,YOU SHOULD FORGET ABOUT HER,THAT SHE IS NOT YOURS. Pls my people is this a fact? Or is he just bn paronoid?. Thank you.
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen,pls Is This Statement True Or False? by yaqq: 12:26pm On Aug 27, 2017
I still don't get the last part! thank you as in? weldone?for
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen,pls Is This Statement True Or False? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:30pm On Aug 27, 2017
yaqq:
I still don't get the last part! thank you as in? weldone?for
. As in she bn able to present u gifts or helping u out when in need.
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen,pls Is This Statement True Or False? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:37pm On Aug 27, 2017
Let me rephrase it. If u re dating a girl Nd she has never deemed it OK to give u a present or try helping u out when u are in a fix,that u should forget about her,she is not yours?
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen,pls Is This Statement True Or False? by LordKO(m): 12:43pm On Aug 27, 2017
As I always say, I don't see love where there's no compassion. So, yes, your friend was right. Reciprocity of goodness is the soul of any healthy relationship - even though the reciprocity doesn't necessarily have to be of equal proportion.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies And Gentlemen,pls Is This Statement True Or False? by khiaa(f): 11:25am On Oct 04, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
Let me rephrase it. If u re dating a girl Nd she has never deemed it OK to give u a present or try helping u out when u are in a fix,that u should forget about her,she is not yours?

KICK HER TO THE CURB!!!
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen,pls Is This Statement True Or False? by donstan18: 11:58am On Oct 04, 2019
The truth remains that the lady feels nothing for him for her to be bold enough to say such fvckery to him.

No matter how stingy a Lady can be, I repeat, no matter how stingy a Lady can be, she'll always find a way please and reciprocate the goodness of someone she feels for. No matter how little it might come of.

That's why behind any stingy lady, there's this guy who she likes giving the little she can, even if it means taking from her big money spending guys to please that very guy.

That girl feels nothing for your friend.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies And Gentlemen,pls Is This Statement True Or False? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 04, 2019
You guys brought back a thread since 2017 to life?
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen,pls Is This Statement True Or False? by logan2(m): 12:03pm On Oct 04, 2019
Tell that your friend take one Cold Hero at mama oke's bar, in my name, I will Pay when I get back grin cool

Re: Ladies And Gentlemen,pls Is This Statement True Or False? by logan2(m): 12:06pm On Oct 04, 2019
Blackivy29:
You guys brought back a thread since 2017 to life?
I got confused myself, why the sudden old threads everywhere
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen,pls Is This Statement True Or False? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 04, 2019
logan2:
I got confused myself, why the sudden old threads everywhere
i wonder how far back they dug to get it.
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen,pls Is This Statement True Or False? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:21pm On Oct 04, 2019
donstan18:
The truth remains that the lady feels nothing for him for her to be bold enough to say such fvckery to him.

No matter how stingy a Lady can be, I repeat, no matter how stingy a Lady can be, she'll always find a way please and reciprocate the goodness of someone she feels for. No matter how little it might come of.

That's why behind any stingy lady, there's this guy who she likes giving the little she can, even if it means taking from her big money spending guys to please that very guy.

That girl feels nothing for your friend.
.. I think you are right.
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen,pls Is This Statement True Or False? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:23pm On Oct 04, 2019
khiaa:

KICK HER TO THE CURB!!!
. Just like that? Whats your reason?
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen,pls Is This Statement True Or False? by MedicH: 12:24pm On Oct 04, 2019
Well I get 3 singlets as birthday present so I guess I'm luckier.
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen,pls Is This Statement True Or False? by khiaa(f): 9:32pm On Oct 04, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
. Just like that? Whats your reason?

She's selfish.

(1) (Reply)

THE BEST & MOST POTENT LOVE CHARM / 'he Was In A Gay Relationship & We Had Sex Just 11 Times In 10years' / WOW!!! Leaked Photos Of Popular Blogger In Korea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.