Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,517 members, 7,840,206 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

What Does Heaven Have To Offer? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Does Heaven Have To Offer? (3939 Views)

Does Heaven Have More Than One Entrance? - Through The Narrow Gate Matthew 7:13 / Why Does Heaven Need A Gate / Does Heaven Only Help Those Who Help Themselves? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does Heaven Have To Offer? by Bolaji21(m): 7:51pm On Aug 29, 2017
hahn:

Your chats are boring bro

And it is ironic how you keep placing your confusion on me

Bye
Good night once again.
Re: What Does Heaven Have To Offer? by HardMirror(m): 7:24pm On Aug 30, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Heaven has a lot to offer. In it you find peace, joy,love not hatred. In it you would see God and then you would ask him all the questions you have be yearning. That place is so beautiful that you wouldn't want to visit this earth.
speaking from experience?
Re: What Does Heaven Have To Offer? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 30, 2017
HardMirror:

speaking from experience?
Yea
Re: What Does Heaven Have To Offer? by HardMirror(m): 8:03am On Sep 01, 2017
hahn:
Heaven has nothing to offer

You can imagine how boring and the kind of nepotism going up there that Lucifer found it necessary to revolt and even other angels had to agree with him. Despite god's cover up story it really does not sound different that North Korea.

Imagine god sitting all day in heaven watching billions of people burn while he sits back drinking wine Jesus made from water playing dominoes with people's lives. Sounds like a very psychotic barbecue party

I'd rather go to hell. At least I am guaranteed that there are no fanatics there.

And considering we have not heard the devil's side of the story it might even be better than heaven

Remember, "Garri no get advert but e sell pass sardine" grin
Hehehe@ North Korea
Re: What Does Heaven Have To Offer? by HardMirror(m): 8:44am On Sep 01, 2017
Bolaji21:

I don't know how to help you bro. Who's the kid in the above? You?

Okay

He's not responsible for all.

This proves he's God. Let me give you that verse in a simpler English.

(EasyEnglish) I made the light and I *created the dark. I cause people to do well and I *create trouble. I am the *LORD. I do all those things.’
Does that mean He's behind every trouble? No. There's a difference between "I create trouble" and "I'm behind every trouble".
Hehehehehe

This ur interpretation is damn amusing and fraudulent. But I love this ur Bible version, it states it clearly and proves hann right. Jehovah the trouble maker. Lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7 Benefits Of Esu Spiritual Bath (photos) / ADEBOYE, OLUKOYA, KUMUYI AND OYEDEPO ALL AGREE THAT CHRISTIANS SHOULD / 2019 Elections: Giving, Collecting Bribe To Vote Is Sin – Catholic Bishop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.