Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,230 members, 7,860,470 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:22 AM

Does Heaven Have More Than One Entrance? - Through The Narrow Gate Matthew 7:13 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does Heaven Have More Than One Entrance? - Through The Narrow Gate Matthew 7:13 (105 Views)

What Is God's Will Today? Matthew 7:21-23 / Lord Have We Not Prophesied In Your Name? A Closer Look At Matthew 7:21-23 / What Does Heaven Have To Offer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does Heaven Have More Than One Entrance? - Through The Narrow Gate Matthew 7:13 by BibleStudyForum: 3:04pm On Oct 03, 2023
Does heaven have more than one entrance? Polls show that a surprisingly large proportion of people hold this belief.

The fact that some of our contemporary Christian churches are not raising this issue is even more astonishing.

God's written word, not men's ideas, contains the only trustworthy guidance on how to be saved. We can only rely on his plan.

The term "the way" was used to describe early Christians. Both then and still, it has been referred to as "the way" or "the way to heaven.".

Even a youngster can understand the "Plan of Salvation," the foundation of Christianity.

Unless this ideal plan is upheld, individuals who adhere to false doctrines will spend all of eternity in Hell.

The only means of entering heaven, according to God's written word, is through what Jesus accomplished on the cross.

I am the way, the truth, and the life, said Jesus. Nobody else but me is the only way to the Father.
(John 14:5-7)

According to John 3:16, "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life."

There is no one else in whom we can find salvation because there is no other name given to men under heaven by which we must be saved. Acts 4:12

SOURCE: https://biblestudyforum.com/threads/does-heaven-have-more-than-one-entrance-through-the-narrow-gate-matthew-7-13-14.145/
Re: Does Heaven Have More Than One Entrance? - Through The Narrow Gate Matthew 7:13 by jrusky(m): 3:18pm On Oct 03, 2023
You guys can kill with laugh. Dem tell u say gate dey heaven?

That Mathew 7 is talking like a parable to my own understanding.
Let bible sholar explain better but I don't think heaven get gate like we see everywhere in Nigeria.

By the way why the question?

OP you wan go do gateman for heaven wey u dey asked how many gates dey heaven?

(1) (Reply)

Things To Know About Being Disciplined / Activating The Light In Darkness / A Letter From Lucifer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.