Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,084 members, 7,852,678 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:52 PM

She Was Lured And Banged After Given Drugs - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / She Was Lured And Banged After Given Drugs (731 Views)

Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London / Shooter That Lured Firefighters Left Note: Killing Is What I Do Best / Pregnant, Black Nigerian Woman Faces Death Penalty For Drugs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Was Lured And Banged After Given Drugs by pelezhino: 7:21pm On Feb 20, 2010
Ladies and gentleman, i don't mean to be rude or offend anyone.
well i did not know that one of my relative will fall victims to the nigerian brothers in S.A
she was lured and banged after given drugs. so if you are one of them, i 'm pleading with you to please restore our morals and african dignity remember i love u all nigerian brothers and sister
Re: She Was Lured And Banged After Given Drugs by Akebulan: 7:26pm On Feb 20, 2010
You mean she was raped?

Hmm. I hope she will be okay. Please encourage her to get tested. And remind her, that it isnt her fault.

pelezhino:

so if you are one of them, i 'm pleading with you to please restore our morals and african dignity remember i love u all nigerian brothers and sister

Karma is real, people. The people who did this (I have enough faith that they arent NLers), will surely get theirs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Was Lured And Banged After Given Drugs by Akebulan: 7:28pm On Feb 20, 2010
Akebulan:

You mean she was despoiled?

WTF! I typed "rap-ed", NOT despoiled! Someone please change that stupid autocorrect thing. I mean, when the hell did rap-e become such a forbidden word? WTF!
Re: She Was Lured And Banged After Given Drugs by riversman: 8:20pm On Feb 28, 2010
dead @ DESPOILED, hahahahahahahahahahhaha,

dem furck her totoh in and out, ooops, sorry shocked shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Libyan Regime Threatens Egypt After Nilesat Aired Pro Gaddafi Strings / Protesters In Vietnam Set Thierselves Ablaze / Andrewza, How Do You Find Our Website?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.