Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Pls Help Gtbank Is Frustrating My Life. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls Help Gtbank Is Frustrating My Life. (1188 Views)

A Bank Is Frustrating Our Efforts To Recover Our Late Dad's Money. Help!!! / GTBank Is Opening Unsolicited Bank Accounts For Unsuspecting Customers Unawares / Please Help! Gtbank Is Trying To Charge Me For ATM Card Twice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Gtbank Is Frustrating My Life. by compatriot: 5:27pm On Aug 27, 2017
A million was paid into my savice account and and the account has been restricted. I can no longer make any transaction. I have spent more than three thousand naira credit to call but they insist I most provide a valid id card. I don't have any Id card other than temporary voters card which they said is invalid. Hunger wan finish me. Pls what can I do. I have a very urgent need for money that if not done at most on Tuesdays will cost me dearly. Pls what can I do. Can I close the account? I can wait for 2morow to come because I will be heading to the bank and may even kill somebody if they no allowed me to collect money or close the a/c
Re: Pls Help Gtbank Is Frustrating My Life. by mikejj(m): 5:36pm On Aug 27, 2017
honestly gtbank stress is too much fa.tell them d amount of money inside the account,may it wil ginger them
Re: Pls Help Gtbank Is Frustrating My Life. by Anyenmoney(m): 5:46pm On Aug 27, 2017
This will always happen when you fail to read "TERMS AND CONDITION"
Re: Pls Help Gtbank Is Frustrating My Life. by modath(f): 5:52pm On Aug 27, 2017
Egbon did you not look at the Acc opening package well enough to understand the class of account you have? who paid in? is it Legit payment? provide evidence & face them on twitter....

I however have doubts cos your story is INCOMPLETE.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Gtbank Is Frustrating My Life. by Nutase: 5:53pm On Aug 27, 2017
Go and register for nimc ID and take the temporary I'd with the nin to them and your account will be free.
Re: Pls Help Gtbank Is Frustrating My Life. by compatriot: 5:59pm On Aug 27, 2017
modath:

Egbon did you not look at the Acc opening package well enough to understand the class of account you have? who paid in? is it Legit payment? provide evidence & face them on twitter....

I however have doubts cos your story is INCOMPLETE.
bros how is the story incomplete. I did not pay the money myself. It was paid by a client

Re: Pls Help Gtbank Is Frustrating My Life. by compatriot: 6:02pm On Aug 27, 2017
Nutase:
Go and register for nimc ID and take the temporary I'd with the nin to them and your account will be free.
I need money to exucute a job tomorrow. Can I close the account or can they transfer it to a friend gt account
Re: Pls Help Gtbank Is Frustrating My Life. by Nutase: 6:04pm On Aug 27, 2017
compatriot:
I need money to exucute a job tomorrow. Can I close the account or can they transfer it to a friend gt account
I dunno. Visit the nearest branch tomorrow with your enquiries. I'm only telling you how I resolved my issues with them and I feel its the fastest way.
Re: Pls Help Gtbank Is Frustrating My Life. by compatriot: 6:10pm On Aug 27, 2017
Nutase:
I dunno. Visit the nearest branch tomorrow with your enquiries. I'm only telling you how I resolved my issues with them and I feel its the fastest way.
my this nigeria before u get the temporal national I d card it it taka months. Thanks for your advice sha
Re: Pls Help Gtbank Is Frustrating My Life. by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 27, 2017
compatriot:
my this nigeria before u get the temporal national I d card it it taka months. Thanks for your advice sha
it takes less than 30mins to get a temporary NIMC id card, ask around and register
Re: Pls Help Gtbank Is Frustrating My Life. by compatriot: 6:14pm On Aug 27, 2017
Anyenmoney:
This will always happen when you fail to read "TERMS AND CONDITION"
but why did they receive the money, didn't they check the account type
Re: Pls Help Gtbank Is Frustrating My Life. by Payshence(f): 6:16pm On Aug 27, 2017
mikejj:
honestly gtbank stress is too much fa.tell them d amount of money inside the account,may it wil ginger them

Dont the bank know how much is in each customer's accounts?
Re: Pls Help Gtbank Is Frustrating My Life. by Nutase: 8:19pm On Aug 27, 2017
compatriot:
you can get it in less Dan a week in some locations like urban areas. Rural areas can take as long as a month.
Re: Pls Help Gtbank Is Frustrating My Life. by Yaungdee(m): 10:57pm On Aug 27, 2017
compatriot:
A million was paid into my savice account and and the account has been restricted. I can no longer make any transaction. I have spent more than three thousand naira credit to call but they insist I most provide a valid id card. I don't have any Id card other than temporary voters card which they said is invalid. Hunger wan finish me. Pls what can I do. I have a very urgent need for money that if not done at most on Tuesdays will cost me dearly. Pls what can I do. Can I close the account? I can wait for 2morow to come because I will be heading to the bank and may even kill somebody if they no allowed me to collect money or close the a/c
The money sent to your account is way above the limit your account could receive... You didn't open a standard savings account that could receive huge sums...this also happened to me few months back and my money was held for 2 months after which I tendered the international passport I did within that period..gtb won't take the temporary NIMC slip from you except you have an insider who could influence your account restriction to be lifted for some hours or days to transfer from the account anything aside this you need a permanent national I'd card, voters card, international passport or drivers license...
Re: Pls Help Gtbank Is Frustrating My Life. by Apipia: 6:44am On Aug 28, 2017
To help others who may have same financial issues, advice your client to transfer in tranches of either 500k,250k,250k or 500k, 500k at 10 to 20 minutes intervals, and with this your account can well receive above its limits. And agree to pay to your client the transfer cost.

(1) (Reply)

Buying Items From Amazon.com , Ebay.com And Other USA Sites Made Easy&cheaper / Do You Need 2in 1 Services? Expert Driver In Personal Assistant.(educated) / DSTV Boss, Adewumi Ogunsanya, Sen. Obiorah Entangled In Billion Naira Property A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.