Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

I Rather Die Than To Have APC Win Rivers State In 2019, Gov Wike Cries - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Rather Die Than To Have APC Win Rivers State In 2019, Gov Wike Cries (22934 Views)

‘they're Planning To Grab Our Oil Wells’ - Gov. Wike Cries Out / Wike Cries Out Concerning Rivers State Election / Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Rather Die Than To Have APC Win Rivers State In 2019, Gov Wike Cries by Mznaett: 8:48pm On Aug 27, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Wike Is Sensing The Hurricane That Will Soon Sweep Him Away!

APC in Rivers State;

2 Senators

5 House Of Rep Members

8 House of Assembly members...

Next is to sweep Wike The Murderer Away!

You no dey tire? shocked
Re: I Rather Die Than To Have APC Win Rivers State In 2019, Gov Wike Cries by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 27, 2017
axeman10:
If this is true, then give this man an award for the most irresponsible statement of the year.

Before you condemn Governor Wike.

Watch Nnamdi Kanu saying he will crumble Nigeria today despite bail conditions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I60CWHk5keE
Re: I Rather Die Than To Have APC Win Rivers State In 2019, Gov Wike Cries by AfonjaBoston: 8:49pm On Aug 27, 2017
His slowpoke kid will be part of the spoils of war

1 Like

Re: I Rather Die Than To Have APC Win Rivers State In 2019, Gov Wike Cries by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 27, 2017
Re: I Rather Die Than To Have APC Win Rivers State In 2019, Gov Wike Cries by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 27, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

APC in Rivers State;

2 Senators

5 House Of Rep Members

Many people from the east will not be happy with the judgement, but for Christ sake, see who is complaining?
Re: I Rather Die Than To Have APC Win Rivers State In 2019, Gov Wike Cries by Jabioro: 8:50pm On Aug 27, 2017
What a nonsense talked... He should check himself on he assumed power we all are witness to thuggery style...

1 Like

Re: I Rather Die Than To Have APC Win Rivers State In 2019, Gov Wike Cries by hokafor(m): 8:51pm On Aug 27, 2017
All this our politician, is all about holding onto power and continue the looting.
Re: I Rather Die Than To Have APC Win Rivers State In 2019, Gov Wike Cries by Diso60090(m): 8:51pm On Aug 27, 2017
This guy also is a scammer please beware he has scammed so many people with this account details
Name: Adepoju kehinde ismail
Bank:First bank
Account number:3032439356
The guy is on visa scammer
Please help to share to avoid more victim's
He lives in Lagos
EFCC DSS AND MORE
i Don blow my own

1 Like

Re: I Rather Die Than To Have APC Win Rivers State In 2019, Gov Wike Cries by EternalTruth: 8:52pm On Aug 27, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
[s] Wike Is Sensing The Hurricane That Will Soon Sweep Him Away!

APC in Rivers State;

2 Senators

5 House Of Rep Members

Next is to sweep Wike The Murderer Away![/s]
you know nothing about politics in the south South and Niger Delta region. Just post the news and get the fucck outta here.
Re: I Rather Die Than To Have APC Win Rivers State In 2019, Gov Wike Cries by Sylverly(m): 8:56pm On Aug 27, 2017
Leadership in Africa precisely is a child's play. This statement means, he could go any length in achieving that.

1 Like

Re: I Rather Die Than To Have APC Win Rivers State In 2019, Gov Wike Cries by axeman10(m): 9:00pm On Aug 27, 2017
IpobExposed:

That KANU said he'll crumble Nigeria does not make Wike a saint. Right now..Kanu is not in government, he does not have resources to develop his village, or make any significant difference in the economic or social well being of his followers, rather than his - I wouldn't say senseless- but it seems that way, when there are other civilised way of going about getting independence - agitation.

I repeat, Wike has the resources, power and opportunity to make APC voiceless in his State. But our lazy and greedy politicians think the only way yo crush opposition is to incite people. Do your job and seethe masses shun your opponents.
Re: I Rather Die Than To Have APC Win Rivers State In 2019, Gov Wike Cries by YelloweWest: 9:01pm On Aug 27, 2017
Apshit can't win in rivers state.

Forget what ameachi is doing with the judiciary.

When it comes to election pdp will win.
Re: I Rather Die Than To Have APC Win Rivers State In 2019, Gov Wike Cries by YelloweWest: 9:03pm On Aug 27, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

APC in Rivers State;

2 Senators

5 House Of Rep Members

Story.
That's the judiciary.

When it comes to election we did it before and we will do it again
Re: I Rather Die Than To Have APC Win Rivers State In 2019, Gov Wike Cries by sesaan(m): 9:03pm On Aug 27, 2017
dlondonbadboy:
Every living thing ought to reject such a devilish party.
How ? please explain
Re: I Rather Die Than To Have APC Win Rivers State In 2019, Gov Wike Cries by innochris815(m): 9:08pm On Aug 27, 2017
so far wen d time comes don't carry ur Family out of d country make sure dey stay with you in ur state their
Re: I Rather Die Than To Have APC Win Rivers State In 2019, Gov Wike Cries by successincentiv(m): 9:10pm On Aug 27, 2017
But I saw him bowing down for buhari and shaking him with two hands.
Re: I Rather Die Than To Have APC Win Rivers State In 2019, Gov Wike Cries by ofuonyebi: 9:17pm On Aug 27, 2017
Govs like wike who sleep on duty...only wake up from slumber to speak the odd against themselves!

Because of ordinary election that comes once in 4-years, you want to die?..

When will the do-or die-evil-spirit leave some of our leaders alone?
Re: I Rather Die Than To Have APC Win Rivers State In 2019, Gov Wike Cries by alen4smith(m): 9:19pm On Aug 27, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Read Mr. Nwakaudu’s full statement below.

Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike, has decried the destruction of key national institutions by the poor governance model of the APC Federal Government.

Speaking during a Thanksgiving Service in honour of Senator George Thompson Sekibo at the St Thomas Anglican Church in Diobu on Sunday, Governor Wike said that due to the negative governance style of the APC, the police and INEC have metamorphosed into rigging machines that threaten the peace of the country.

According to him, the Appeal Court judgment which led to the loss of Rivers East Senatorial District mandate was a fallout of the unfortunate illegal alliance between the police and INEC.

He explained that the APC tendered results certified by the Police to the Tribunal, which the tribunal relied on, rather than the results declared by INEC on election day. He said incidentally, both the INEC and Police results had the same serial numbers, which revealed the fraud perpetrated by the two institutions.

He said: “Instead of bringing change as they promised, things are getting worse. They have introduced extreme fraud in the country, especially denying the people their mandate.

“2019, they will not succeed. As far as pee are concerned, we have no senator in Rivers East. The man going there has no capacity to represent us. All of us should be ready. We should be praying to God, but ready to fight”.

The governor said that nobody should be afraid of the Police and the Army in the defence of their mandate in 2019.

“Nobody should be afraid of the Police or Army, because liberty comes with a price. They have nothing to campaign with outside the use of security. I am ready to place myself on line, nobody will take Rivers State “, he said.

Governor Wike explained that he was at the airport to receive President Buhari because the President is for all Nigerians, irrespective of political parties. He, however, said that he continues to disagree with the policies of the Federal Government, especially the faulty fight against corruption.

In his remarks, George Sekibo reiterated his declaration that he received unflinching support from Governor Wike and Ikwerre people all through his political struggle.

He said that there was no Ikwerre agenda in his ouster from the Senate.

Mr. Sekibo, a senator, said: “If it was an Ikwerre Agenda, it would have been displayed at the point of voting. At the tribunal, those who took away the mandate were not Ikwerre people.”

Delivering his sermon, Richard Okpara urged judicial officers to use their constitutional powers for the good of the country.
Minister of Transport, Rotimi Amaechi Minister of Transport, Rotimi A
He also called on the Federal Government to learn to accommodate all political interests, saying that the political space should not be overheated.

“We must learn to blend for the good of the nation. We must be careful not to heat the polity. Variety is the spice of life, monotony kills interest.”

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/south-south-regional/241689-im-ready-to-die-to-stop-apc-winning-rivers-in-2019-wike.html

lalasticlala
karma is truly a bitch!wike you are been served the menu you deserve enjoy it !
Re: I Rather Die Than To Have APC Win Rivers State In 2019, Gov Wike Cries by penta(m): 9:19pm On Aug 27, 2017
What value did wicked Wike has in the first place. You better go and die now and let value leader come him. You suddenly turn rivers to land of cultists.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Rather Die Than To Have APC Win Rivers State In 2019, Gov Wike Cries by penta(m): 9:23pm On Aug 27, 2017
IpobExposed:

IPOB is another boko haram in making. PMB should dismantle them straight away. If Shakarau of boko haram is defensive and claiming what they are doing is right, same way IPOB members will be defending their stupid succession upandan. grin grin
Re: I Rather Die Than To Have APC Win Rivers State In 2019, Gov Wike Cries by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:25pm On Aug 27, 2017
soberdrunk:
I always say it, the fact that Barrister Wike was able to win the Rivers State election one way or the other proved that he is a 'hard man' but power is nothing without control and unfortunately Gov Wike seems to be lacking in this aspect. If Wike had intelligent people with foresight advicing him he would have simply strolled back into the Rivers state government house in 2019 but with all his unguarded and careless remarks like this latest one, he has created problems for himself........ angry

Bro you don't need all the 'intelligent people with foresight advising him' plot, if he had worked on his state's development, he wouldn't need to threaten bloodshed, the people would all pile up to vote for him, I hope they all die one by one, these selfish bastards, recycling political parties since 1960 angry
Re: I Rather Die Than To Have APC Win Rivers State In 2019, Gov Wike Cries by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 27, 2017
penta:

IPOB is another boko haram in making. PMB should dismantle them straight away. If Shakarau of boko haram is defensive and claiming what they are doing is right, same way IPOB members will be defending their stupid succession upandan. grin grin

Lol laff don tear my bele
Re: I Rather Die Than To Have APC Win Rivers State In 2019, Gov Wike Cries by tinsel: 9:27pm On Aug 27, 2017
Wike is already afraid of 2019.
Re: I Rather Die Than To Have APC Win Rivers State In 2019, Gov Wike Cries by ogunsbanjul(m): 9:31pm On Aug 27, 2017
With all these unguarded statements. How I wish, we know, one day we shall give account of our stewardship to our creator. Heaven and hell are real accept Jesus today because tomorrow may be too late. Happy Sunday
Re: I Rather Die Than To Have APC Win Rivers State In 2019, Gov Wike Cries by highness25(m): 9:42pm On Aug 27, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Read Mr. Nwakaudu’s full statement below.

Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike, has decried the destruction of key national institutions by the poor governance model of the APC Federal Government.

Speaking during a Thanksgiving Service in honour of Senator George Thompson Sekibo at the St Thomas Anglican Church in Diobu on Sunday, Governor Wike said that due to the negative governance style of the APC, the police and INEC have metamorphosed into rigging machines that threaten the peace of the country.

According to him, the Appeal Court judgment which led to the loss of Rivers East Senatorial District mandate was a fallout of the unfortunate illegal alliance between the police and INEC.

He explained that the APC tendered results certified by the Police to the Tribunal, which the tribunal relied on, rather than the results declared by INEC on election day. He said incidentally, both the INEC and Police results had the same serial numbers, which revealed the fraud perpetrated by the two institutions.

He said: “Instead of bringing change as they promised, things are getting worse. They have introduced extreme fraud in the country, especially denying the people their mandate.

“2019, they will not succeed. As far as pee are concerned, we have no senator in Rivers East. The man going there has no capacity to represent us. All of us should be ready. We should be praying to God, but ready to fight”.

The governor said that nobody should be afraid of the Police and the Army in the defence of their mandate in 2019.

“Nobody should be afraid of the Police or Army, because liberty comes with a price. They have nothing to campaign with outside the use of security. I am ready to place myself on line, nobody will take Rivers State “, he said.

Governor Wike explained that he was at the airport to receive President Buhari because the President is for all Nigerians, irrespective of political parties. He, however, said that he continues to disagree with the policies of the Federal Government, especially the faulty fight against corruption.

In his remarks, George Sekibo reiterated his declaration that he received unflinching support from Governor Wike and Ikwerre people all through his political struggle.

He said that there was no Ikwerre agenda in his ouster from the Senate.

Mr. Sekibo, a senator, said: “If it was an Ikwerre Agenda, it would have been displayed at the point of voting. At the tribunal, those who took away the mandate were not Ikwerre people.”

Delivering his sermon, Richard Okpara urged judicial officers to use their constitutional powers for the good of the country.
Minister of Transport, Rotimi Amaechi Minister of Transport, Rotimi A
He also called on the Federal Government to learn to accommodate all political interests, saying that the political space should not be overheated.

“We must learn to blend for the good of the nation. We must be careful not to heat the polity. Variety is the spice of life, monotony kills interest.”

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/south-south-regional/241689-im-ready-to-die-to-stop-apc-winning-rivers-in-2019-wike.html

lalasticlala
death you shall get then. When Amaechi was governor both his friends and enemies enjoyed peace. You and your useless party destroyed Onlega. the blood of the innocent ones they killed will continue to cry for justice.
Re: I Rather Die Than To Have APC Win Rivers State In 2019, Gov Wike Cries by Reference(m): 9:43pm On Aug 27, 2017
I, I, I as if he is the electorate that will vote. All these primitive politicians sef. Anyway it is caused by a lacuna called an unintelligent citizenry.

1 Like

Re: I Rather Die Than To Have APC Win Rivers State In 2019, Gov Wike Cries by Milestones: 9:52pm On Aug 27, 2017
otokx:
Gov Wike never said he will rather die than...

The churches should avoid being politicized.
WIKE WANT TO PUT HIMSELF OR HIS LIFE ON LINE MEANS WHAT. 2019 WIKE WILL BE CUT TO SIZE, INSHA ALLAH!!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Rather Die Than To Have APC Win Rivers State In 2019, Gov Wike Cries by sapele914(m): 9:54pm On Aug 27, 2017
eezeribe:
Indeed,APC is worth rejecting with someone's life...
Coward but I believe not your own,someone else's life?
Re: I Rather Die Than To Have APC Win Rivers State In 2019, Gov Wike Cries by cinothed0n: 9:57pm On Aug 27, 2017
oya o..political thugs, where una dey..shey pellets still dey??
Re: I Rather Die Than To Have APC Win Rivers State In 2019, Gov Wike Cries by maasoap(m): 10:02pm On Aug 27, 2017
Well, if he dies or get killed, it won't be the end of the world or end of Nigeria. Because, he already has blood in his hands.

2 Likes

Re: I Rather Die Than To Have APC Win Rivers State In 2019, Gov Wike Cries by maasoap(m): 10:06pm On Aug 27, 2017
“Nobody should be afraid of the Police or Army, because liberty comes with a price.

It is not a new thing for you to instruct your thugs to abduct policemen on election duty and either beheading them or bury them alive. Nemesis will catch up with you one day.
Re: I Rather Die Than To Have APC Win Rivers State In 2019, Gov Wike Cries by drololaaof: 10:10pm On Aug 27, 2017
If Wike put 'his life on the line 'good for him,he should remember that madam 'dere is God ooh' is no longer in control. He had said so now when the time come he will deny saying so.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cooperate With Kidnappers For Your Safety- Frank Mba, Police PRO Tells Nigerians / Secret Negotiation: We Have Enough Facts To Expose You, Zamfara Fires Back At FG / Things About IBB, Nigeria's Military President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.