Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,918 members, 7,828,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

I Rather Die Than To Have APC Win Rivers State In 2019, Gov Wike Cries - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Rather Die Than To Have APC Win Rivers State In 2019, Gov Wike Cries (22931 Views)

‘they're Planning To Grab Our Oil Wells’ - Gov. Wike Cries Out / Wike Cries Out Concerning Rivers State Election / Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Rather Die Than To Have APC Win Rivers State In 2019, Gov Wike Cries by Praktikals(m): 10:12pm On Aug 27, 2017
8e it unto you, according to your word.
Re: I Rather Die Than To Have APC Win Rivers State In 2019, Gov Wike Cries by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 27, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Read Mr. Nwakaudu’s full statement below.

Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike, has decried the destruction of key national institutions by the poor governance model of the APC Federal Government.

Speaking during a Thanksgiving Service in honour of Senator George Thompson Sekibo at the St Thomas Anglican Church in Diobu on Sunday, Governor Wike said that due to the negative governance style of the APC, the police and INEC have metamorphosed into rigging machines that threaten the peace of the country.

According to him, the Appeal Court judgment which led to the loss of Rivers East Senatorial District mandate was a fallout of the unfortunate illegal alliance between the police and INEC.

He explained that the APC tendered results certified by the Police to the Tribunal, which the tribunal relied on, rather than the results declared by INEC on election day. He said incidentally, both the INEC and Police results had the same serial numbers, which revealed the fraud perpetrated by the two institutions.

He said: “Instead of bringing change as they promised, things are getting worse. They have introduced extreme fraud in the country, especially denying the people their mandate.

“2019, they will not succeed. As far as pee are concerned, we have no senator in Rivers East. The man going there has no capacity to represent us. All of us should be ready. We should be praying to God, but ready to fight”.

The governor said that nobody should be afraid of the Police and the Army in the defence of their mandate in 2019.

“Nobody should be afraid of the Police or Army, because liberty comes with a price. They have nothing to campaign with outside the use of security. I am ready to place myself on line, nobody will take Rivers State “, he said.

Governor Wike explained that he was at the airport to receive President Buhari because the President is for all Nigerians, irrespective of political parties. He, however, said that he continues to disagree with the policies of the Federal Government, especially the faulty fight against corruption.

In his remarks, George Sekibo reiterated his declaration that he received unflinching support from Governor Wike and Ikwerre people all through his political struggle.

He said that there was no Ikwerre agenda in his ouster from the Senate.

Mr. Sekibo, a senator, said: “If it was an Ikwerre Agenda, it would have been displayed at the point of voting. At the tribunal, those who took away the mandate were not Ikwerre people.”

Delivering his sermon, Richard Okpara urged judicial officers to use their constitutional powers for the good of the country.
Minister of Transport, Rotimi Amaechi Minister of Transport, Rotimi A
He also called on the Federal Government to learn to accommodate all political interests, saying that the political space should not be overheated.

“We must learn to blend for the good of the nation. We must be careful not to heat the polity. Variety is the spice of life, monotony kills interest.”

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/south-south-regional/241689-im-ready-to-die-to-stop-apc-winning-rivers-in-2019-wike.html

lalasticlala

Hope he has bought a space in the cemetery?
Re: I Rather Die Than To Have APC Win Rivers State In 2019, Gov Wike Cries by ihatesycophant(m): 10:18pm On Aug 27, 2017
IpobExposed:

Before you condemn Governor Wike.

Watch Nnamdi Kanu saying he will crumble Nigeria today despite bail conditions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I60CWHk5keE

The first Nigerian Lawyer (Sapara Williams- Yoruba) , first Civil Engineer (Herbert Macaulay- Yoruba), first Medical Doctor in Nigeria ( Nathaniel King- Yoruba) , first female (SAN Folake Solanke- Yoruba), Africa's first Professor of Criminology ( Femi Odekunle- Yoruba) Africa's first female Chartered Accountant (Toyin Olakunri- Yoruba), first Bishop(Samuel Ajayi Crowther- Yoruba) even Nigeria's undisputed millionaire (Candida Da Rocha- Yoruba, first CJN Sir Adetokunbo Ademola- Yoruba. One vagabond called Nnamdi Kanu now said Yoruba's are fools, he said anybody attending Yoruba pastored churches is a fool, funny enough we have some guys bearing Yoruba names and supporting Kanu's foolish statement on Yoruba's, simply because they hates APC government.

Well, not everybody with eyes can see, most people walk with their eyes, that's where FFK and Fayose belonged. How FFK's father died is still fresh(was he buried in Ife? Never). If anybody can wake up one day and insult a race as great as Yoruba and we've some elements backing him for political reasons, then the bastard child just woke up. You can't abuse my father and expect me to respect you. APC is a political party and not a race, Yoruba is not a political party, therefore the difference is clear. Nigeria is a zoo in Kanu's view, meaning his parents are animals within if I've to reply him.

No matter who you are you can't insult my race, I will hate you with passion and those supporting you will be in my black book. Isola o go, oju la n ti fun'ra wa, Kanu should go back to his parents for tutorial, ago lo fe ko eyele po mo adie, asa ki i s'egbe eyek'eye.

Niyi Olufemi Oginni.
Chicago, IL, USA.
8/10/2017.
Original Yoruba's should frwd as received

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Rather Die Than To Have APC Win Rivers State In 2019, Gov Wike Cries by saidubaba: 10:38pm On Aug 27, 2017
iamkneeyi:
And you shall die
Amin ooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Rather Die Than To Have APC Win Rivers State In 2019, Gov Wike Cries by oyienootieno: 10:40pm On Aug 27, 2017
Wike you will aurely die a shameful death because it will happen.
Re: I Rather Die Than To Have APC Win Rivers State In 2019, Gov Wike Cries by Topshow2010(m): 10:41pm On Aug 27, 2017
Wow,dts cheering .Now i know dt karma is really alluring and very sweet. cheesy
Re: I Rather Die Than To Have APC Win Rivers State In 2019, Gov Wike Cries by toyecoach(m): 10:52pm On Aug 27, 2017
Your friend Peter rants more than this on Buhari return, we are still waiting for his fulfilmemt
Re: I Rather Die Than To Have APC Win Rivers State In 2019, Gov Wike Cries by MrEdimulo82(m): 11:09pm On Aug 27, 2017
Bia....take, biko nor kuku west time.
Re: I Rather Die Than To Have APC Win Rivers State In 2019, Gov Wike Cries by wenebunwo(m): 11:18pm On Aug 27, 2017
I was in church today when he said it. and the image used is not picture of him today. he wore short sleeve
Re: I Rather Die Than To Have APC Win Rivers State In 2019, Gov Wike Cries by DerrickzB: 11:31pm On Aug 27, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Wike Is Sensing The Hurricane That Will Soon Sweep Him Away!

APC in Rivers State;

2 Senators

5 House Of Rep Members

8 House of Assembly members...

Next is to sweep Wike The Murderer Away!

U have started bragging again.. I will be here sha
Re: I Rather Die Than To Have APC Win Rivers State In 2019, Gov Wike Cries by Yinkaotunba123: 11:40pm On Aug 27, 2017
Why is Mr Wike complaining, these was the same tools that he used to win River election in 2015. OK, you are afraid of nemesis, everything will go in life but nemesis will remain. Anyway, if you want the people to resist the Army and police come 2019,your children must be in the front.
Re: I Rather Die Than To Have APC Win Rivers State In 2019, Gov Wike Cries by harrykay164(m): 11:48pm On Aug 27, 2017
hmmm that's too high. politics is crazy
Re: I Rather Die Than To Have APC Win Rivers State In 2019, Gov Wike Cries by ransomed: 12:50am On Aug 28, 2017
Thank you for the promise to put your life on the line to fight your battles yourself. Please sir, do not involve youths in prosecuting your war. People are being killed in Rivers but you and family enjoy the goodies of office while innocents are sacrificed for your stay in office and political relevance.
Re: I Rather Die Than To Have APC Win Rivers State In 2019, Gov Wike Cries by fof1: 1:09am On Aug 28, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

APC in Rivers State;

2 Senators

5 House Of Rep Members

U ARE A TYPICAL LIAR IN D CAGE. DECEIT IS FOOD AND U WILL FAIL WOEFULLY...
Re: I Rather Die Than To Have APC Win Rivers State In 2019, Gov Wike Cries by mindtricks: 1:41am On Aug 28, 2017
Poor Nwike may as well go buy his coffin cos anything is possible. Not neccessarily because the people will vote them out, but their rigging the election is an option, and also not out of the picture.
Re: I Rather Die Than To Have APC Win Rivers State In 2019, Gov Wike Cries by MadCow1: 5:36am On Aug 28, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

APC in Rivers State;

2 Senators

5 House Of Rep Members

He had better find whose cuck to suck to get his wife into the supreme court so she can get him a Perpetual Injuction like Odili after he leave office cos he will need it come 2019.
Re: I Rather Die Than To Have APC Win Rivers State In 2019, Gov Wike Cries by Izonpikin: 6:27am On Aug 28, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

APC in Rivers State;

2 Senators

5 House Of Rep Members

oh you mean the apc rigging rivers state off their votes...

You see these are the reasons so many killings will continue in rivers state..

Must apc win rivers state even when they are not loved by majority of rivers people??...
Re: I Rather Die Than To Have APC Win Rivers State In 2019, Gov Wike Cries by Izonpikin: 6:30am On Aug 28, 2017
Ofunaofu:
Some persons on this forum use to say rivers state is pdp and pdp is rivers state. Well the situation on ground is totally different
APC now has 2 senators and 5 house of rep members

We can understand the situation wike has found himself. The tsunami is about to sweep him away.
via the wuru wuru appeal court abi

I have found that in nigeria it's all about your person in power...the courts have been taken over by the apc and no one is saying anything..

First to do no dey pain oo
Re: I Rather Die Than To Have APC Win Rivers State In 2019, Gov Wike Cries by ddeola: 7:37am On Aug 28, 2017
Oga, overzealousness don make you misfire all in the name of politics

May God have mercy on you
Re: I Rather Die Than To Have APC Win Rivers State In 2019, Gov Wike Cries by Senigentle(m): 8:00am On Aug 28, 2017
Wike are God to tell who ascend the throne or are u trying to tell Nigerians that their vote won't count in Rivers State.
Re: I Rather Die Than To Have APC Win Rivers State In 2019, Gov Wike Cries by michoim(m): 8:13am On Aug 28, 2017
Then die shall you die
Re: I Rather Die Than To Have APC Win Rivers State In 2019, Gov Wike Cries by michoim(m): 8:15am On Aug 28, 2017
This shameless man should tell us what police and INEC were like during the 16 years rule of PDP.
Re: I Rather Die Than To Have APC Win Rivers State In 2019, Gov Wike Cries by CioAngels(f): 9:41am On Aug 28, 2017
Wike, watch your tongue and pity your wife and children. In Pa obasanjo's word, Nigeria is not worth dying for.
Re: I Rather Die Than To Have APC Win Rivers State In 2019, Gov Wike Cries by Mryacks: 11:45am On Aug 29, 2017
Exactly...They way these politicians talk sometimes baffles me..
Cladez:
The people of rivers state should be careful because this statement simply means:

"Blood would flow come 2019"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019 Election Server: INEC Denies Resignation Of ICT Director / Philip Shaibu, Edo Deputy Gov Wants Court To Halt Impeachment Against Him / Vídeo Bokoharam Leader Threatens Cameroon ‘what Befell Nigeria Will Befall You’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.