Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

Throw Back: Which Of These Season Movies Would You Love To See Again(Pics) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Throw Back: Which Of These Season Movies Would You Love To See Again(Pics) (6491 Views)

Which Interesting Action, Thriller Or Nigerian Cinema Movies Would You Suggest? / Kiddwaya To Laycon: “I Will Love To Invest In Your Music” / Top 10 TV Series/season Movies Showing In 2017 By Nonnyflex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throw Back: Which Of These Season Movies Would You Love To See Again(Pics) by Yuneehk(f): 7:30pm On Aug 27, 2017
Legends of the seeker and Merlin.

1 Like

Re: Throw Back: Which Of These Season Movies Would You Love To See Again(Pics) by eitsei(m): 7:31pm On Aug 27, 2017
City hunter, prison break, 24.. I don't know if big bang theory has ended after season 10, I've already watched season 1-10 more than twice already
Re: Throw Back: Which Of These Season Movies Would You Love To See Again(Pics) by captainking(m): 7:51pm On Aug 27, 2017
lalanice:
24 & smallville
never liked any of the others

ermm! does avatar (the last air bender) count

what movie is that no.13
Oh my.. Avatar theist airbeds should be there.. Four nations... Hahaha. I remember how grown adults gathered to watch this Avatar back then..

1 Like

Re: Throw Back: Which Of These Season Movies Would You Love To See Again(Pics) by Smartmanager(m): 7:56pm On Aug 27, 2017
Prison Break City Hunter Merlin. I So Much Love These Movies.
Re: Throw Back: Which Of These Season Movies Would You Love To See Again(Pics) by sisisioge: 8:02pm On Aug 27, 2017
Explorers:
10. Spartacus

Spartacus!
Re: Throw Back: Which Of These Season Movies Would You Love To See Again(Pics) by wonuola29(f): 8:05pm On Aug 27, 2017
Prison break,Merlin,Legends of the seeker and Jumong....
Re: Throw Back: Which Of These Season Movies Would You Love To See Again(Pics) by domido(m): 8:05pm On Aug 27, 2017
hahn:

I am watching 24 right now. LOvely!
Enjoy my man. Whenever am watching that movie I feel lazy. Just don't want to do anything.
Re: Throw Back: Which Of These Season Movies Would You Love To See Again(Pics) by hahn(m): 8:11pm On Aug 27, 2017
domido:

Enjoy my man. Whenever am watching that movie I feel lazy. Just don't want to do anything.

I work from home so the tv is always on. I concentrate whenever I can sha smiley
Re: Throw Back: Which Of These Season Movies Would You Love To See Again(Pics) by Audrinakane(f): 8:28pm On Aug 27, 2017
Lost an Heroes. Heroes remains the best series I have seen. Smallville was good until season 7
Re: Throw Back: Which Of These Season Movies Would You Love To See Again(Pics) by Explorers(m): 8:30pm On Aug 27, 2017
temmytopsy1:
3, 4, 5 6 7 9 12
So explorers do watch korean drama
I dont just like the way they end empress ki.
The man called god must be on the list

Yes, love them.

But i prefer the epic.

Sea God
Iljimae
Hwajung
Shine or go crazy
Flower In Prison
Re: Throw Back: Which Of These Season Movies Would You Love To See Again(Pics) by Omoluabi16(m): 8:39pm On Aug 27, 2017
3, 5, 11, 14. Jumong was awesome, with a good storyline.
Re: Throw Back: Which Of These Season Movies Would You Love To See Again(Pics) by sauceEEP(m): 8:45pm On Aug 27, 2017
Yes san
Re: Throw Back: Which Of These Season Movies Would You Love To See Again(Pics) by ottohan: 8:49pm On Aug 27, 2017
I would lyk to watch HUSTLE and PRISION BREAK
Too bad no one knws about HUSTLE

I really miss dat film lyk madd
Re: Throw Back: Which Of These Season Movies Would You Love To See Again(Pics) by temmytopsy1(f): 8:52pm On Aug 27, 2017
Explorers:

Yes, love them.

But i prefer the epic.

Sea God
Iljimae
Hwajung
Shine or go crazy
Flower In Prison

I dont really like epic. but i tried faith and empress ki, i dont like the way they end the two
Re: Throw Back: Which Of These Season Movies Would You Love To See Again(Pics) by temmytopsy1(f): 8:53pm On Aug 27, 2017
Explorers:

Yes, love them.

But i prefer the epic.

Sea God
Iljimae
Hwajung
Shine or go crazy
Flower In Prison

I dont really like epic. but i tried faith and empress ki, i dont like the way they end the two. i still prefer kang chi
Re: Throw Back: Which Of These Season Movies Would You Love To See Again(Pics) by clark0: 9:12pm On Aug 27, 2017
Explorers:

definitely smallville
Re: Throw Back: Which Of These Season Movies Would You Love To See Again(Pics) by go4success(f): 9:22pm On Aug 27, 2017
Explorers, you're wicked. You just brought back all the memories. My favourites are Prison Break, Lost, 24 and City hunter.

1 Like

Re: Throw Back: Which Of These Season Movies Would You Love To See Again(Pics) by horlahsunbo225(m): 9:26pm On Aug 27, 2017
Legend of the seeker and merlin
Re: Throw Back: Which Of These Season Movies Would You Love To See Again(Pics) by somehow: 9:53pm On Aug 27, 2017
Legend of the seeker!
Re: Throw Back: Which Of These Season Movies Would You Love To See Again(Pics) by johncallidon(m): 10:25pm On Aug 27, 2017
My favorites are
1 A man Called GOd.
2. Demi-Gods and Semi-devils.
3. City Hunter
4.JumOng.
5.Iris.
and non sessionals ...
jack the giant slayer ...
heart target by van Dan
.... e.t.c

1 Like

Re: Throw Back: Which Of These Season Movies Would You Love To See Again(Pics) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 27, 2017
Legend of the Seeker , Jewels in the Palace, Boys before flowers, City Hunter cheesy. Dope movies.
Re: Throw Back: Which Of These Season Movies Would You Love To See Again(Pics) by armadeo(m): 11:06pm On Aug 27, 2017
lalanice:
24 & smallville
never liked any of the others

ermm! does avatar (the last air bender) count

what movie is that no.13

Would also like to know. No 13 looks cool

Meanwhile want to start friends again this week
Re: Throw Back: Which Of These Season Movies Would You Love To See Again(Pics) by wizzymate(m): 11:32pm On Aug 27, 2017
Explorers:
10. Spartacus
just finished season 1-3 of spartacus.
The Sopranos
Re: Throw Back: Which Of These Season Movies Would You Love To See Again(Pics) by confistified(m): 11:37pm On Aug 27, 2017
Second Chance
Re: Throw Back: Which Of These Season Movies Would You Love To See Again(Pics) by Kakamorufu(m): 12:16am On Aug 28, 2017
Explorers:
now, this is the seasonal film I missed so much. still wondering why we haven't gotten a season 3 after 8 years
Re: Throw Back: Which Of These Season Movies Would You Love To See Again(Pics) by LarrySun(m): 1:11am On Aug 28, 2017
ottohan:
I would lyk to watch HUSTLE and PRISION BREAK
Too bad no one knws about HUSTLE

I really miss dat film lyk madd
I've watched all the seasons of Hustle. You can download it from www.cooltvseries.com
Re: Throw Back: Which Of These Season Movies Would You Love To See Again(Pics) by TiffanyJ(f): 2:18am On Aug 28, 2017
I've seen almost all the films listed above. Lost was the first seasonal film I've seen and Jumong, the first korean film I've seen. To be honest, Dong yi is still my favourite. I love the two main characters and the politics in them.
After Dong yi, I may just give it to Empress ki, iron empress, prison break, 24, merline, legend of the seeker ( don't know why it got cancelled) and city hunter.
Re: Throw Back: Which Of These Season Movies Would You Love To See Again(Pics) by Funjosh(m): 5:05am On Aug 28, 2017
I have only watched Lost, Legend of the Seeker, Spartacus and 24.
Re: Throw Back: Which Of These Season Movies Would You Love To See Again(Pics) by Zetra(m): 6:24am On Aug 28, 2017
24 takes the day
Lost: you will definitely get lost if you don't pay extra attention or not observant
was enjoying "Flash Forward" but they stopped the series without completing it

I remember watching 2season of 24 straight the light didn't blink so me self didn't sleep, after then I was named 24 in my hostel by friends
Re: Throw Back: Which Of These Season Movies Would You Love To See Again(Pics) by ottohan: 9:14am On Aug 28, 2017
LarrySun:
I've watched all the seasons of Hustle. You can download it from www.cooltvseries.com

wow!!!
Thanks alot cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Throw Back: Which Of These Season Movies Would You Love To See Again(Pics) by Explorers(m): 10:44am On Aug 28, 2017
Funjosh:
I have only watched Lost, Legend of the Seeker, Spartacus and 24.

You dont like Korea?

Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: Throw Back: Which Of These Season Movies Would You Love To See Again(Pics) by Goldmaxx(f): 11:24am On Aug 28, 2017
heendrix:
3, 5, 6, 7, 10

especially 24 even jack sabi say I love that film. could remember buying 1k fuel when fuel was #86/L just to watch that movie from morning till night when papa don go out. lol I would still wake up and watch it till 4am when there's light grin jack Bauer get brain no be small
michael scofield is more intelligent and more of a genius

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mr & Mrs Movie Review / Nollywood Actor In Divorce Controversy ! / Ibo People Don Land With Aba Made Cartoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.