Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,126 members, 7,829,009 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

I Spent 10-years Under Lagos Bridges - Dolapo Osinbajo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Spent 10-years Under Lagos Bridges - Dolapo Osinbajo (49430 Views)

Dolapo Osinbajo Shows Her Handmade Pineapple Crochet Dress / BBC Documentary On Nigerians Living Under Lagos Bridge. See Reactions (Pics) / Herdsmen Killed Over 756 In Two Years Under Jonathan – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Spent 10-years Under Lagos Bridges - Dolapo Osinbajo by patola080(m): 9:01pm On Aug 27, 2017
Kingluqman89:
Dah ur fore head wey be like back of calabash...
Ds one na lie.. We no go buy am
Awolowo's Family.... Lived under bridge.

Another one pls
abi ooooooo dey keep on telling lies if she can tell us some of people with her den I will blive her n cum to think of it her husband was a ( com of Justice in Lagos den so how come now
Re: I Spent 10-years Under Lagos Bridges - Dolapo Osinbajo by chanx: 9:05pm On Aug 27, 2017
Op, your headline is misleading.
Don't draw traffic by using a wrong and misleading headline.
Re: I Spent 10-years Under Lagos Bridges - Dolapo Osinbajo by celis(m): 9:12pm On Aug 27, 2017
From what i see here; most people on nairaland dont read before they comment; the write up talks about her rehab activities trying to reach out to people under the bridge. She did not say she lived under the bridge. She is simply saying she had a ministry that reaches out to people under the bridge.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Spent 10-years Under Lagos Bridges - Dolapo Osinbajo by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 27, 2017
jonnytad:

You think people with right sense of mind will open your blog....? When you've openly declared how myopic you are with your comment.
k
Re: I Spent 10-years Under Lagos Bridges - Dolapo Osinbajo by HORLADSTAR(m): 9:21pm On Aug 27, 2017
Mama thank u very much for telling us what we already know.U said ur ministry spent 10 years with people living under bridge,NOW that u ve became an influential person what have u done to reshape their life.

2 Likes

Re: I Spent 10-years Under Lagos Bridges - Dolapo Osinbajo by Mac2016(m): 9:24pm On Aug 27, 2017
teemanbastos:
popularity stunt
I am sure you only read the caption!
Re: I Spent 10-years Under Lagos Bridges - Dolapo Osinbajo by efilefun(m): 9:30pm On Aug 27, 2017
Kingluqman89:

Another one pls
No wonder some set of politicians can fool you all when you would only read headlines and ignore the message bunch of illiterates
Re: I Spent 10-years Under Lagos Bridges - Dolapo Osinbajo by efilefun(m): 9:32pm On Aug 27, 2017
Stop displaying your stupidity and illiteracy on a public forum, where in the entire post did she mention she lived under the bridge, read first before commenting illiterates
patola080:
abi ooooooo dey keep on telling lies if she can tell us some of people with her den I will blive her n cum to think of it her husband was a ( com of Justice in Lagos den so how come now

1 Like

Re: I Spent 10-years Under Lagos Bridges - Dolapo Osinbajo by aku626(m): 9:35pm On Aug 27, 2017
Throwback:

Even before she became a somebody, she has disclosed what she was already devoting time too.

What selfless cause are you engaged in that you can disclose to us, now that you are still a nobody?
Omg how can I like this post more than once
Re: I Spent 10-years Under Lagos Bridges - Dolapo Osinbajo by patola080(m): 9:37pm On Aug 27, 2017
efilefun:
Stop displaying your stupidity and illiteracy on a public forum, where in the entire post did she mention she lived under the bridge, read first before commenting illiterates
u re a big time fool 4 saying that to mi useless goat
Re: I Spent 10-years Under Lagos Bridges - Dolapo Osinbajo by Malawian(m): 9:39pm On Aug 27, 2017
This woman is Awolowo's grand daughter for those who dont know. Is she saying Awolowo had already finished all the money he stole from Igbos after the war? What about all the Shares he arranged for himself at all those bluechip companies like cocacola etc? how can a pastors wife also be lying?

1 Like

Re: I Spent 10-years Under Lagos Bridges - Dolapo Osinbajo by Throwback: 9:46pm On Aug 27, 2017
Malawian:
This woman is Awolowo's grand daughter for those who dont know. Is she saying Awolowo had already finished all the money he stole from Igbos after the war? What about all the Shares he arranged for himself at all those bluechip companies like cocacola etc? how can a pastors wife also be lying?

So your own concern is that she is Awolowo's grand daughter, as though that wasn't already public information?

Awolowo stole money from Igbos? Was the money Biafran pounds, and did he enter into their homes to steal it?

Awolowo's greatest mistake was to ensure that all Igbo property in the West and Lagos under his influence were returned unlike the SouthSouth. At least the hate would have been justified.
He also ensured that all federal allocations accruable to the East Central state throughout the duration of the war, was immediately credited to the state after the war.

1 Like

Re: I Spent 10-years Under Lagos Bridges - Dolapo Osinbajo by abilemi(m): 9:49pm On Aug 27, 2017
ShobayoEmma:
And what have you done to librate those who are still living under bridge now that you somebody.
you do need to read the article before commenting. Dont just look at the picture.
Re: I Spent 10-years Under Lagos Bridges - Dolapo Osinbajo by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 27, 2017
Fine woman
Re: I Spent 10-years Under Lagos Bridges - Dolapo Osinbajo by olumideinfo: 9:50pm On Aug 27, 2017
story for the gods..show us pixs or we dont believe it..lo

Say I don't believe it , without the pictures some of us believe her, rubbish
Re: I Spent 10-years Under Lagos Bridges - Dolapo Osinbajo by herohelper1(m): 9:58pm On Aug 27, 2017
Throwback:

Even before she became a somebody, she has disclosed what she was already devoting time to.

What selfless cause are you engaged in that you can disclose to us, now that you are still a nobody?

salvage everywhere
Re: I Spent 10-years Under Lagos Bridges - Dolapo Osinbajo by hilroy: 10:00pm On Aug 27, 2017
You just have to pity this generation after reading some comments on this thread. I can't believe many didn't even bother reading the article before making comments

2 Likes

Re: I Spent 10-years Under Lagos Bridges - Dolapo Osinbajo by MrEdimulo82(m): 10:02pm On Aug 27, 2017
Ta...ta, comet dere.....u slept under bridge.....abeg gerarahia
Re: I Spent 10-years Under Lagos Bridges - Dolapo Osinbajo by maina55: 10:03pm On Aug 27, 2017
Oladimejyy:
It's a lie ..MKO was wealthy before her existence...pastor wife lieing mtcheeewo:,shocked
you see your life,, common sense you no get.
Re: I Spent 10-years Under Lagos Bridges - Dolapo Osinbajo by kabillion(m): 10:11pm On Aug 27, 2017
Thank God i clarified quickly in d first paragraph. I mind don go far. I be don dey think say under-bridge urchin go don yokopus b4 baba Osinbajo.
Re: I Spent 10-years Under Lagos Bridges - Dolapo Osinbajo by onpoint69(m): 10:13pm On Aug 27, 2017
ShobayoEmma:
And what have you done to librate those who are still living under bridge now that you somebody.
what have you yourself done
Re: I Spent 10-years Under Lagos Bridges - Dolapo Osinbajo by onpoint69(m): 10:18pm On Aug 27, 2017
Young03:
why this woman dey expose herself nah
ur now telling us u have been fúcked countless times with those agberos before

yeye dey smell
you no get brain
Re: I Spent 10-years Under Lagos Bridges - Dolapo Osinbajo by jargo89(m): 10:21pm On Aug 27, 2017
Chevronstaff:
Make we hear word abeg..Awolowo's grand daughter claiming she spent 10 years under Lagos bridges...?? Nigerians won't fall For this gimmick this time around..
I have seen stupidity, yours deserve a price. Spent 10 years under the bridge is different from spending 10 years helping people under the bridge. Learn to read before spewing your rubbish.

Future of this country is bleak.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Spent 10-years Under Lagos Bridges - Dolapo Osinbajo by efilefun(m): 10:32pm On Aug 27, 2017
Keep barking, after ranting like an illiterate you here barking again, got get a life illiterate radarada
patola080:
u re a big time fool 4 saying that to mi useless goat
Re: I Spent 10-years Under Lagos Bridges - Dolapo Osinbajo by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:33pm On Aug 27, 2017
A lot of people commenting didnt even read tfe story. They read only the heading.
Re: I Spent 10-years Under Lagos Bridges - Dolapo Osinbajo by efilefun(m): 10:34pm On Aug 27, 2017
Lots of illiterates on here claiming to be learned. Its just so sickening. Lots of people just fooling themselves
hilroy:
You just have to pity this generation after reading some comments on this thread. I can't believe many didn't even bother reading the article before making comments
Re: I Spent 10-years Under Lagos Bridges - Dolapo Osinbajo by TijaniAbu: 10:35pm On Aug 27, 2017
ShobayoEmma:

Ask her. Busy painting her daughters face for instagram. Fake pastoress. Drug addicts are drug addicts, what is fake pastoress osinbajo's business with who their parents are?
Re: I Spent 10-years Under Lagos Bridges - Dolapo Osinbajo by Malawian(m): 10:36pm On Aug 27, 2017
Throwback:

So your own concern is that she is Awolowo's grand daughter, as though that wasn't already public information?

Awolowo stole money from Igbos? Was the money Biafran pounds, and did he enter into their homes to steal it?

Awolowo's greatest mistake was to ensure that all Igbo property in the West and Lagos under his influence were returned unlike the SouthSouth. At least the hate would have been justified.
He also ensured that all federal allocations accruable to the East Central state throughout the duration of the war, was immediately credited to the state after the war.
That was another Yoruba policy to make sure Igbos did not stay back in the east and to come back to Lagos. It took you guys only 3 months of Igbos going back and forming Biafra in 1967 for you to roll out tanks and bayonets having realized you guys cant do anything for yourselves.
Re: I Spent 10-years Under Lagos Bridges - Dolapo Osinbajo by jimbson: 11:13pm On Aug 27, 2017
Oladimejyy:
It's a lie ..MKO was wealthy before her existence...pastor wife lieing mtcheeewo:,shocked
My dear she ain't lying... I corroborate her story
Re: I Spent 10-years Under Lagos Bridges - Dolapo Osinbajo by ALEGETEMITOPE(m): 11:13pm On Aug 27, 2017
Kingluqman89:

Another one pls
you need to upgrade your ability to understand simple english the woman said she work as church worker for bring back those in under bridge doing drug to church for rehabilitation.thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Steals N50k In Kiki Osinbajo's Shop (Video) / Gunmen Attack Goodluck Jonathan’s Home In Otuoke, Kill 1 Soldier, Injure Others / Hadiza El-Rufai: I'm Married To A Governor; I'm Not Part Of Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.