Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,522 members, 7,812,629 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

I Spent 10-years Under Lagos Bridges - Dolapo Osinbajo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Spent 10-years Under Lagos Bridges - Dolapo Osinbajo (49396 Views)

Dolapo Osinbajo Shows Her Handmade Pineapple Crochet Dress / BBC Documentary On Nigerians Living Under Lagos Bridge. See Reactions (Pics) / Herdsmen Killed Over 756 In Two Years Under Jonathan – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Spent 10-years Under Lagos Bridges - Dolapo Osinbajo by konoplyanka: 11:34pm On Aug 27, 2017
patola080:
abi ooooooo dey keep on telling lies if she can tell us some of people with her den I will blive her n cum to think of it her husband was a ( com of Justice in Lagos den so how come now

please always read a news not only the headlines. she never said she lived under the bridge but helped people living under the bridge. na wa o.
Re: I Spent 10-years Under Lagos Bridges - Dolapo Osinbajo by Bigsteveg(m): 11:35pm On Aug 27, 2017
Oladimejyy:
Be mindful your words
Probably if you had think b4 speaking I would have mind my words.
Re: I Spent 10-years Under Lagos Bridges - Dolapo Osinbajo by konoplyanka: 11:40pm On Aug 27, 2017
Jabioro:
Madam the much I like you, so also the much I dislike what you have just said.. The headlines does not go with the body.. You spent 10 years under Lagos bridge.. we for meet now ..Haba!!!

even you?
Re: I Spent 10-years Under Lagos Bridges - Dolapo Osinbajo by MICHEALADEX(m): 3:38am On Aug 28, 2017
Young03:
why this woman dey expose herself nah

ur now telling us u have been fúcked countless times with those agberos before

yeye dey smell

Fools don't get like or share on Nairaland as people just scroll past them...learn to be responsible ook

Re: I Spent 10-years Under Lagos Bridges - Dolapo Osinbajo by BAILMONEY: 4:12am On Aug 28, 2017
Oladimejyy:
It's a lie ..MKO was wealthy before her existence...pastor wife lieing mtcheeewo:,shocked
EWEDU MUSLIM

Re: I Spent 10-years Under Lagos Bridges - Dolapo Osinbajo by I888(m): 5:10am On Aug 28, 2017
ShobayoEmma:
And what have you done to librate those who are still living under bridge now that you somebody.
is your own hands and legs broken or you are not human like her?
Re: I Spent 10-years Under Lagos Bridges - Dolapo Osinbajo by patola080(m): 6:26am On Aug 28, 2017
konoplyanka:

please always read a news not only the headlines. she never said she lived under the bridge but helped people living under the bridge. na wa o.
Thanks so much I only read the headlines
Re: I Spent 10-years Under Lagos Bridges - Dolapo Osinbajo by patola080(m): 6:28am On Aug 28, 2017
efilefun:
Keep barking, after ranting like an illiterate you here barking again, got get a life illiterate radarada
u re a fool again
Re: I Spent 10-years Under Lagos Bridges - Dolapo Osinbajo by labiola: 6:39am On Aug 28, 2017
Oladimejyy:
It's a lie ..MKO was wealthy before her existence...pastor wife lieing mtcheeewo:,shocked
t

Always use your brain, show us where she lied
Re: I Spent 10-years Under Lagos Bridges - Dolapo Osinbajo by doyinbaby(f): 6:56am On Aug 28, 2017
Some people just want to castigate this woman........is it so difficult to appreciate peoples effort......some of those castigating her have never helped their own immediate family......yet they are castigating a woman who said he reached out to drug addicts under the bridge......some people on nairaland never see any thing good in others.....they are so full of negativity
Re: I Spent 10-years Under Lagos Bridges - Dolapo Osinbajo by Scholar212(m): 6:57am On Aug 28, 2017
THE STUPIDITY ON NAIRALAND IS AT ITS PEAK.
going through all the comments it is clear that the average nairalander doesn't even read a story before hurrying to comment, she HELPED those LIVING UNDER THE BRIDGE, she didn't live there.
Re: I Spent 10-years Under Lagos Bridges - Dolapo Osinbajo by isaac65: 7:08am On Aug 28, 2017
Please let us be careful when we make comments. I have googled the name of this woman and all the things done even before her Husband became Commissioner in Lagos State. She seems like an exceptional woman who has dedicated her life to rehabilitating drug addicts especially those homeless under bridges. It is difficult to believe with the crops of leaders that we have but I was so impressed with the humility and selflessness of this woman based on the information I read. Let us read and research our so call leaders. Thank God for google.
Re: I Spent 10-years Under Lagos Bridges - Dolapo Osinbajo by brainbox2014(m): 7:26am On Aug 28, 2017
'Reshape their lives' she says. It seems more than half of the people reading this don't understand. Her years spent under the bridge was not because she was poor and homeless but because she wanted to reach out to the destitute. Read, understand and then respond.
Re: I Spent 10-years Under Lagos Bridges - Dolapo Osinbajo by Nobody: 7:30am On Aug 28, 2017
soberdrunk:
If not that am not a church person, this amazing woman 4 be my future Mother-in-law angry
kuku marry her
Re: I Spent 10-years Under Lagos Bridges - Dolapo Osinbajo by Teacher1776(m): 7:31am On Aug 28, 2017
Oladimejyy:
Just filter out what you perceived as lies and take the truth in the message. Sometimes we need to create a fictitious narrative just to pass a message across. And here is the message. Anybody, irrespective of status or position can be a victim of drugs abuse and addition. Just say no to drugs.
Re: I Spent 10-years Under Lagos Bridges - Dolapo Osinbajo by Nobody: 7:32am On Aug 28, 2017
Nma27:
Which bridge are we talking about pls?
ask cownu
Re: I Spent 10-years Under Lagos Bridges - Dolapo Osinbajo by Napsterworld(m): 7:43am On Aug 28, 2017
Kingluqman89:
Dah ur fore head wey be like back of calabash...
Ds one na lie.. We no go buy am
Awolowo's Family.... Lived under bridge.

Another one pls

Some people sha... She say she work under bridge they preach to children for 10yrs u say na teach... Pls read the the write up before commenting not just the headline..
Re: I Spent 10-years Under Lagos Bridges - Dolapo Osinbajo by Nobody: 8:09am On Aug 28, 2017
bamidelee:

ask cownu
cos he's ur mate ryt? You guys should continue propagating tribalism o.
Re: I Spent 10-years Under Lagos Bridges - Dolapo Osinbajo by Soleymania(m): 8:18am On Aug 28, 2017
I just discovered that most Nigerians are lazy in reading. She never said she lived under the bridge.. Read..... Read........
Re: I Spent 10-years Under Lagos Bridges - Dolapo Osinbajo by sirjomore(m): 9:30am On Aug 28, 2017
Oladimejyy:
What is dis one saying??
Re: I Spent 10-years Under Lagos Bridges - Dolapo Osinbajo by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 28, 2017
Nma27:
cos he's ur mate ryt? You guys should continue propagating tribalism o.
do you mean am your mate
how sure are you that his not my mate
Re: I Spent 10-years Under Lagos Bridges - Dolapo Osinbajo by Harjoke: 10:02am On Aug 28, 2017
I jst like her simplicity
Re: I Spent 10-years Under Lagos Bridges - Dolapo Osinbajo by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 28, 2017
bamidelee:

do you mean am your mate
how sure are you that his not my mate
Shalom
Re: I Spent 10-years Under Lagos Bridges - Dolapo Osinbajo by lekan208(m): 12:10pm On Aug 28, 2017
Young03:
why this woman dey expose herself nah

ur now telling us u have been fúcked countless times with those agberos before

yeye dey smell

Malority of posters here on nairaland are kids you will know them by what they post very dirty mind
Re: I Spent 10-years Under Lagos Bridges - Dolapo Osinbajo by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 28, 2017
Nma27:
Shalom
salaam(peace)
Re: I Spent 10-years Under Lagos Bridges - Dolapo Osinbajo by Lloydfather(m): 3:01pm On Aug 28, 2017
kingxsamz:
Wow ...
she really gives hope to the hopeless
people like u will keep misleading people with the way u comment's without using ur sence to evaluate stories.
How can someone spent such amount of year's in Lagos bridge changing life's yet she's not known or recognized by Lagos government or her church for her said work.
Can't u sense alot of lies here.
Re: I Spent 10-years Under Lagos Bridges - Dolapo Osinbajo by Jabioro: 4:25pm On Aug 28, 2017
konoplyanka:

even you?
I grow 4 street
Re: I Spent 10-years Under Lagos Bridges - Dolapo Osinbajo by Jacobs91(m): 6:42pm On Aug 28, 2017
From the comments I've read most of you guys have a problem with reading and proper comprehension of this article. "Spending time under the bridge" doesn't mean she was homeless! Some of you have BLOCKS for HEAD, lmao.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Error In Tinubu’s APC Revalidation Slip (Photo) / Peter Obi: Governor Wike Worked Against Me In Rivers / BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.