Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,467 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

Fraud Syndicates Including A Woman Arrested By RRS (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fraud Syndicates Including A Woman Arrested By RRS (Photos) (32113 Views)

NDLEA Arrests Meth Syndicates, Kingpins, Intercepts Cocaine, Heroin / Drug Baroness, 4 Kingpins Arrested As NDLEA Busts 3 Syndicates In Lagos / SARS Officials Burst Criminal Syndicates In Makurdi,Recover Weapons(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fraud Syndicates Including A Woman Arrested By RRS (Photos) by stephenduru: 8:52pm On Aug 27, 2017
RRS BUSTS FRAUD SYNDICATES

The operatives of Rapid Response Squad of the Lagos State Police Command have arrested four members of two fraud syndicates operating in Ikeja, Maryland, Ojodu-Berger, Agege and Oshodi parts of the metropolis.

The members of the syndicates, three male and a female were arrested in two separate cases of fraud on Thursday and Saturday in Ikeja and Oshodi.

The first group, comprising of Chinasa Sunday, 44 and Osadebe Aigbe 30, were arrested in Ikeja after several days of being under the surveillance of RRS Undercover team for defrauding a lady of the sum of N85,000.00.

Their victim, Grace Enitan, had reported at the RRS Headquarters that a syndicate of four men picked her up in a taxi and duped her of N85,000.00 while she was heading to Ikeja.

Investigations revealed that Chinasa Sunday and Osadebe Aigbe were involved in the scam while their ring-leader, identified as Martin is on the run.

The victim In their confessional statement  to the Decoy team of  RRS headquarters after their arrest identified the two suspects and their respective roles in the scam.

Chinasa while pleading for leniency explained that he joined the syndicate after losing his job in February, 2017. He explained that they picked up the suspect in Olowopopo Way, Ikeja, adding that her role was to monitor their victims while the scam lasted.

The second syndicate members were arrested yesterday after a failed bid to swindle a food seller of over N120,000 and dispossess her of her jewelry in Oshodi.

The victim, identified as Rukayat Aderinwale was accosted and hypnotised by a syndicate of five members before dispossessing her of a purse containing N120,000.00 and her mobile phone.

They were leading her away to another location when the lady regained her consciousness and called out to RRS officers stationed nearby.

The officer arrested one Sunday Atanda, 56, living in 13, Pero Street, Agege and a 58 year old Fausat Tijani, a pure water seller in Akala, Mushin, while three other members of the syndicate escaped.

In his confession to the police, Atanda gave the names of other syndicate members as Kayode, Shina and Lateef. He added that the syndicate only operated on the road.

He stressed that what they wanted to achieve was to dispossess the mother of three of her money, phone and jewel. He maintained that he joined the team to raise money to feed his family.

He disclosed that the team operated in Agege and Oshodi, adding that Lateef is their ring-leader and he dictated when and where the syndicate would operate every day.

Confirming the development, Police Public Relations Officer, ASP Olarinde Famous-Cole said that the command is reinvigorated to make Lagos inhabitable for criminals.

He added that investigation is on-going to arrest other syndicate members.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/08/rrs-arrest-fraud-syndicatespics.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Fraud Syndicates Including A Woman Arrested By RRS (Photos) by Zimri(m): 9:06pm On Aug 27, 2017
grin

Are you sure that these guys are syndicates or they are just posing for a fashion magazine cover.

Cos I'm not understanding

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fraud Syndicates Including A Woman Arrested By RRS (Photos) by roldee(m): 10:28pm On Aug 27, 2017
Re: Fraud Syndicates Including A Woman Arrested By RRS (Photos) by Akshow: 10:29pm On Aug 27, 2017
Biafonja people..... Come n carry ur families. grin

11 Likes

Re: Fraud Syndicates Including A Woman Arrested By RRS (Photos) by emeijeh(m): 10:29pm On Aug 27, 2017
Hahaha

Our Namecheckers will be speechless on this one.....

Inter-tribal things

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fraud Syndicates Including A Woman Arrested By RRS (Photos) by KendrickAyomide: 10:30pm On Aug 27, 2017
i don see their names.. na Igbos , Igbos .
see their flat heads like centre table

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fraud Syndicates Including A Woman Arrested By RRS (Photos) by littlewonders: 10:30pm On Aug 27, 2017

1 Like

Re: Fraud Syndicates Including A Woman Arrested By RRS (Photos) by hilroy: 10:30pm On Aug 27, 2017
Our love for money in Nigeria is the reason why there are so many criminals

3 Likes

Re: Fraud Syndicates Including A Woman Arrested By RRS (Photos) by burkingx(f): 10:30pm On Aug 27, 2017
grin

3 Likes

Re: Fraud Syndicates Including A Woman Arrested By RRS (Photos) by aku626(m): 10:31pm On Aug 27, 2017
Wow, at least they let them put on clothes

1 Like

Re: Fraud Syndicates Including A Woman Arrested By RRS (Photos) by rheether(f): 10:31pm On Aug 27, 2017
IPOB cry

1 Like

Re: Fraud Syndicates Including A Woman Arrested By RRS (Photos) by EponOjuku: 10:31pm On Aug 27, 2017
See that criminal in suit looking like one of those fake doctors selling medicines in Molue buses back in the day.

Dr. Benbella and his crew.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fraud Syndicates Including A Woman Arrested By RRS (Photos) by thoollz: 10:32pm On Aug 27, 2017
That's not a lady

1 Like

Re: Fraud Syndicates Including A Woman Arrested By RRS (Photos) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 27, 2017
That nigga looking like trick daddy

1 Like

Re: Fraud Syndicates Including A Woman Arrested By RRS (Photos) by Lordsocrates: 10:33pm On Aug 27, 2017
Dnt check on y name o, just read and go
Re: Fraud Syndicates Including A Woman Arrested By RRS (Photos) by lollypeezle(m): 10:33pm On Aug 27, 2017
What's kind of trashy journalism is this?
You started with Chinasa story and ended with Fausat Tijani story.
Don't just exhume stories for Tribalists to feed on. Very deceptive

2 Likes

Re: Fraud Syndicates Including A Woman Arrested By RRS (Photos) by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 10:34pm On Aug 27, 2017
Afonjas using igbo name to commit crime

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fraud Syndicates Including A Woman Arrested By RRS (Photos) by EponOjuku: 10:35pm On Aug 27, 2017
cristianisraeli:

RRS THE MAIN FRAUDSTARS THEY FOR NATIONAL ASSEMBLY..MAKE UNA COMOT HERE JARE

I'm sure you are a Biafran. They're the ones usually pained criminals are caught.

6 Likes

Re: Fraud Syndicates Including A Woman Arrested By RRS (Photos) by modsfucker: 10:36pm On Aug 27, 2017
Akshow:

Unusual Collabo cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Fraud Syndicates Including A Woman Arrested By RRS (Photos) by MurderEnglish(m): 10:38pm On Aug 27, 2017
police can lied very well, the would caught pipo and named them anything the liked.

The last day, I drove my car from workshop to my home, just because it late and I was in hurry to go home before hold up catch me up, my exhaust do small shaking, I Park to checked it...fiammm!! Police men's came and attack me and say I am criminal. shocked

I know I criminal by parked without seeing park sign...I explain and give them the wouldn't not heard me out.
One accuse me of stoling car because of my cloth.
Dey almost disgraceful me, but I latered settle the case in police because the dpo is my customer and she knew me very much.

Fear police and I no it is dem that claim to be friending us cry

3 Likes

Re: Fraud Syndicates Including A Woman Arrested By RRS (Photos) by EponOjuku: 10:38pm On Aug 27, 2017
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
Afonjas using igbo name to commit crime

6 Likes

Re: Fraud Syndicates Including A Woman Arrested By RRS (Photos) by scholes0(m): 10:39pm On Aug 27, 2017
k
Re: Fraud Syndicates Including A Woman Arrested By RRS (Photos) by EponOjuku: 10:39pm On Aug 27, 2017
Akshow:

This is an example of federal character.

12 Likes

Re: Fraud Syndicates Including A Woman Arrested By RRS (Photos) by auntysimbiat(f): 10:47pm On Aug 27, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Fraud Syndicates Including A Woman Arrested By RRS (Photos) by omoiyalayi(m): 10:48pm On Aug 27, 2017
hilroy:
Our love for money in Nigeria is the reason why there are so many criminals

Because there are so many things which ought to be free but we used money to buy them in this country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fraud Syndicates Including A Woman Arrested By RRS (Photos) by roqrules04(m): 10:56pm On Aug 27, 2017
Lol Local Scam
Re: Fraud Syndicates Including A Woman Arrested By RRS (Photos) by chukwuibuipob: 10:56pm On Aug 27, 2017
sad
Re: Fraud Syndicates Including A Woman Arrested By RRS (Photos) by Joseunlimited(f): 10:57pm On Aug 27, 2017
burkingx:
grin
Imagine the first pix

That man pose tho undecided

The second pic

The second guy be like mayweather grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fraud Syndicates Including A Woman Arrested By RRS (Photos) by ettybaba(m): 11:03pm On Aug 27, 2017
That guy looks like Mayweather.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Michael Asiwaju: "I Am Alive, It's A Fake News" / Man Stones 7-Months Pregnant Wife To Death In Rivers State On Christmas Day / Young Man Nabbed For Stealing Clothes In Bayelsa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.