Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,862 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

After Fight, Mayweather Parties In Style With His N1billion Bugatti(Pics) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / After Fight, Mayweather Parties In Style With His N1billion Bugatti(Pics) (48253 Views)

More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed / The Money Fight: Mayweather VS Mcgregor On DSTV Naija Time. Who's Your Money On? / Floyd Mayweather Beats Conor McGregor In 10th Round As Referee Stops Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Fight, Mayweather Parties In Style With His N1billion Bugatti(Pics) by webincomeplus(m): 9:08am On Aug 28, 2017
smilingface:
I can't wait for him to fight Anthony Joshua and to prove to us that he is truly the greatest.
You may have to wait forever, because that's unlikely to happen. They're in different weight categories. It's like expecting the world U-17 champions to play against the world cup winners to prove to you haters that they are truly the greatest.
Re: After Fight, Mayweather Parties In Style With His N1billion Bugatti(Pics) by vislabraye(m): 9:09am On Aug 28, 2017
Isaacmacdon:
It's obvious you didn't deeply understand my post. There are some certain things that has been said in other to keep us in check. The good book says, 'Human wants is like the world of the dead'. Human wants is insatiable. We should not make acquiring wealth the most important thing in our lives. There are a lot of things that deserves to be taking the front seat in our lives, e.g Family. Besides, being wealthy doesn't guarantee happiness.... Try to reason before you try to make a point.. Steve jobs had all the money in the world, but he couldn't save himself.....

If Steve Job had been poor, would it had changed anything ? No
The only problem is if you trade your health, family or peace for money. But I don'"t think Mayweather did any of this.
That's the kind of money I want. Even though you work in Shell for 30 years, you can never be worth more than $20m.

3 Likes

Re: After Fight, Mayweather Parties In Style With His N1billion Bugatti(Pics) by Isaacmacdon(m): 9:11am On Aug 28, 2017
Daeylar:

You made this statement

And I asked you this question

Do well to answer it undecided

Did he tell you that this is the most important thing in his life? Or that it takes the front seat in his life? Did he?undecided

But who said that it guarantees happiness in the first place

You saw a post about a person who has worked hard to make his money enjoying his money and you jumped on it to show your "deepness"

it's wasn't necessary in the least

It's not that deep, he won a boxing match he went out to have fun, that's all
As regards your question, Money is to be enjoyed and if you have it, spend it, but it's still vanity anyway. When someone makes a statement, be careful to think before replying. This is a faceless forum, and you don't know me personally. My line of thought was borne out of experience, and you hurriedly attacked it because you want to seem astute.
Re: After Fight, Mayweather Parties In Style With His N1billion Bugatti(Pics) by kokomaster3d: 9:14am On Aug 28, 2017
This life. how can somebody made $300m in 32 minutes. chai

1 Like

Re: After Fight, Mayweather Parties In Style With His N1billion Bugatti(Pics) by kullozone(m): 9:14am On Aug 28, 2017
millionboi:
This guy rich pass dangote
Lol you no serious... Na billions of dollars Dangote dey talk oh!
Re: After Fight, Mayweather Parties In Style With His N1billion Bugatti(Pics) by Adeyeancah(m): 9:16am On Aug 28, 2017
smilingface:
I can't wait for him to fight Anthony Joshua and to prove to us that he is truly the greatest.
Not in the same category bro
Re: After Fight, Mayweather Parties In Style With His N1billion Bugatti(Pics) by Isaacmacdon(m): 9:17am On Aug 28, 2017
vislabraye:

If Steve Job had been poor, would it had changed anything ? No
The only problem is if you trade your health, family or peace for money. But I don'"t think Mayweather did any of this.
That's the kind of money I want. Even though you work in Shell for 30 years, you can never be worth more than $20m.
Hmm, there you go again. As much as I know that if Steve was poor it wouldn't have changed anything. That's the kind of money you want? Typical of Nigerians. What's the essence of making money when all you want to do is to flaunt it for ridiculous reasons? Been wealthy is a privilege with a whole lot of responsibilities. Even if I work in shell for 30yrs, I can never be worth more than $20m? Is that how you think?
Re: After Fight, Mayweather Parties In Style With His N1billion Bugatti(Pics) by oyienootieno: 9:18am On Aug 28, 2017
eyeon:
This guy is now so rich that he can never understand the meaning of poverty ever again.
#NONE_OF_THIS_IS_POSSIBLE_WITHOUT_GOD

You said it all. And to think he was not even fighting for to ein souls to God.
Re: After Fight, Mayweather Parties In Style With His N1billion Bugatti(Pics) by Victor593(m): 9:19am On Aug 28, 2017
See money and we dey here dey read books to become better people while some na to fight them take make am.

2 Likes

Re: After Fight, Mayweather Parties In Style With His N1billion Bugatti(Pics) by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 28, 2017
Team "all is vanity" dont goand work ooo

2 Likes

Re: After Fight, Mayweather Parties In Style With His N1billion Bugatti(Pics) by Isaacmacdon(m): 9:20am On Aug 28, 2017
Rick9:

See reasoning
I should be saying that to you. You've failed to think about what I said. You just rushed off to make your point like the others...
Re: After Fight, Mayweather Parties In Style With His N1billion Bugatti(Pics) by Isaacmacdon(m): 9:21am On Aug 28, 2017
kullozone:

You don't know what you're saying at all. Jealousy.
You think so? Jealous him? You wish.
Re: After Fight, Mayweather Parties In Style With His N1billion Bugatti(Pics) by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 28, 2017
author=Immaculatesnow post=59884882]

Says the fella selling US Verified PayPal accounts...

grin grin grin grin

Your part of hades go be Ajengunle wallahi
Re: After Fight, Mayweather Parties In Style With His N1billion Bugatti(Pics) by Rick9(m): 9:24am On Aug 28, 2017
Isaacmacdon:
I should be saying that to you. You've failed to think about what I said. You just rushed off to make your point like the others...
Not in the habit if exchanging words with strangers online, but pls May weather has done nothing wrong OK.
He worked hard for his money, he has the right to spend it.
Vanity ko Sanity Ni SMH

2 Likes

Re: After Fight, Mayweather Parties In Style With His N1billion Bugatti(Pics) by wildchild02: 9:25am On Aug 28, 2017
When you're big, you're big

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION.
Re: After Fight, Mayweather Parties In Style With His N1billion Bugatti(Pics) by SEEDORF441(m): 9:29am On Aug 28, 2017
If hushpupi wan fight mayweather, i believe he will be throwing Gucci punch.

1 Like

Re: After Fight, Mayweather Parties In Style With His N1billion Bugatti(Pics) by Nobody: 9:32am On Aug 28, 2017
eyeon:
This guy is now so rich that he can never understand the meaning of poverty ever again.

Carry this your God nonsense comot here. It was all hardwork. All the God God God when una dey shout since yet Naija dey depreciate daily. Wise oh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Fight, Mayweather Parties In Style With His N1billion Bugatti(Pics) by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 28, 2017
smilingface:
what more proof do you need? 50 matches won all lost none, abeg which boxer do you know has that record?

1 Like

Re: After Fight, Mayweather Parties In Style With His N1billion Bugatti(Pics) by Isaacmacdon(m): 9:35am On Aug 28, 2017
Rick9:

Not in the habit if exchanging words with strangers online, but pls May weather has done nothing wrong OK.
He worked hard for his money, he has the right to spend it.
Vanity ko Sanity Ni SMH
I didn't say he didn't work hard for his money. I only said the money, cars are all vanity...
Re: After Fight, Mayweather Parties In Style With His N1billion Bugatti(Pics) by WhiskeyTangoFox: 9:38am On Aug 28, 2017
Isaacmacdon:
It's obvious you didn't deeply understand my post. There are some certain things that has been said in other to keep us in check. The good book says, 'Human wants is like the world of the dead'. Human wants is insatiable. We should not make acquiring wealth the most important thing in our lives. There are a lot of things that deserves to be taking the front seat in our lives, e.g Family. Besides, being wealthy doesn't guarantee happiness.... Try to reason before you try to make a point.. Steve jobs had all the money in the world, but he couldn't save himself.....

Brother please keep quiet. Ur not making any point here. The "money man" worked very hard, earned his money and is celebrating. How does that affect ur life?
how is it ur business? Do the needful, mind your business. If u no wan make money then ur cup of tea....bt dnt try to shame or look down others that work hard for theirs. Seems so hypocritical, afterall na poor man say Guinness no sweet na y him no drink am , meanwhile we know he cnt afford it. Na real lazy man song u don de sing here since angry

4 Likes

Re: After Fight, Mayweather Parties In Style With His N1billion Bugatti(Pics) by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 28, 2017
Isaacmacdon:
I didn't say he didn't work hard for his money. I only said the money, cars are all vanity...
hope u knw ur opinion about mayweather doesnt affect him in any way? the earlier you realize that the better for you to give attention to something that you can make an impact on

1 Like

Re: After Fight, Mayweather Parties In Style With His N1billion Bugatti(Pics) by Isaacmacdon(m): 9:44am On Aug 28, 2017
prettyboi1989:

hope u knw ur opinion about mayweather doesnt affect him in any way? the earlier you realize that the better for you to give attention to something that you can make an impact on
You've been recognized already... That's what you want ain't it? Is he your brother? Do you have any tie with him whatsoever? Stay home and be wishing you had his kind of money.

Senseless Nigerian youths and their sickened mentality
Re: After Fight, Mayweather Parties In Style With His N1billion Bugatti(Pics) by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 28, 2017
Isaacmacdon:
You've been recognized already... That's what you want ain't it? Is he your brother? Do you have any tie with him whatsoever? Stay home and be wishing you had his kind of money.

Senseless Nigerian youths and their sickened mentality
lmfao, i never gave away my stance on mayweather's money. Think straight and stop concucting nonsense that was never implied nor said.
This your response "Senseless Nigerian youths and their sickened mentality" perfectly describes you because you were unable to make sense of my post. Anyways a word is enough for the wise, and if u are otherwise, i wont spend my useful time exchanging words with u. keep basking in ur euphoria of ignorance and delusions.

4 Likes

Re: After Fight, Mayweather Parties In Style With His N1billion Bugatti(Pics) by Rick9(m): 9:50am On Aug 28, 2017
Isaacmacdon:
So because money and cars are vanity he shouldn't buy any car or house if he has the means to.

Sir if you make money, make sure you throw it away or burn it, you complained that cars are vanity yet you are using a phone to assess the internet, if material things are vanity, you wouldn't have bought the phone that you are using to asses the internet.

Vanity Eheheheheh indeed

2 Likes

Re: After Fight, Mayweather Parties In Style With His N1billion Bugatti(Pics) by Isaacmacdon(m): 9:50am On Aug 28, 2017
WhiskeyTangoFox:

Brother please keep quiet. Ur not making any point here. The "money man" worked very hard, earned his money and is celebrating. How does that affect ur life?
how is it ur business? Do the needful, mind your business. If u no wan make money then ur cup of tea....bt dnt try to shame or look down others that work hard for theirs. Seems so hypocritical, afterall na poor man say Guinness no sweet na y him no drink am , meanwhile we know he cnt afford it. Na real lazy man song u don de sing here since angry
Thanks for joining the queue. You've been noticed. Mister hardworking guy, how many families are you feeding with your money? I repeat, you can never have his kind of money. You'd only settle for less... He doesn't even know you exist. He doesn't know that you're butt licking his black a**. Work hard and stop defending another man's money...
Re: After Fight, Mayweather Parties In Style With His N1billion Bugatti(Pics) by WhiskeyTangoFox: 9:52am On Aug 28, 2017
Isaacmacdon:
Hmm, there you go again. As much as I know that if Steve was poor it wouldn't have changed anything. That's the kind of money you want? Typical of Nigerians. What's the essence of making money when all you want to do is to flaunt it for ridiculous reasons? Been wealthy is a privilege with a whole lot of responsibilities. Even if I work in shell for 30yrs, I can never be worth more than $20m? Is that how you think?

Typical of Nigerians to downplay another man's success. U claim to go deep Bt remain shallow and myopic as ever. Stating the obvious, who doesn't know this is a material world? Does dat mean u dnt strive to be ambitious or as comfortable as u can be? U see him flaunt money, do u know how many philanthropic efforts he has made to pple in need and less privilege? This holier than thou attitude sickens me. Always choose to focus on the controversy. Instead of commending the effort a 40 year old man put to remind undisputed in such a physical sport dat possess young and vibrant challengers, u de hear de rant coz sunshine. Better respect the man's industry and move on instead of revealing the negative Nigerian in u

4 Likes

Re: After Fight, Mayweather Parties In Style With His N1billion Bugatti(Pics) by Isaacmacdon(m): 9:54am On Aug 28, 2017
Rick9:

So because money and cars are vanity he shouldn't buy any car or house if he has the means to.

Sir if you make money, make sure you throw it away or burn it, you complained that cars are vanity yet you are using an phone to assess the internet, if material things are vanity, you wouldn't have bought the phone that you are using to asses the internet.

Vanity Eheheheheh indeed
You've made your point, and I respect your line of thought... Thanks for taking it personal. You're beginning to think deep, but I'd like you go back to my first post and rethink again. If you're not making any headway, then kindly forget it. It's not worth the fuss.....
Re: After Fight, Mayweather Parties In Style With His N1billion Bugatti(Pics) by haryorbarmie83(m): 9:54am On Aug 28, 2017
You don forget me mayweather, me and you go the same secondary school nah. grin

2 Likes

Re: After Fight, Mayweather Parties In Style With His N1billion Bugatti(Pics) by Isaacmacdon(m): 9:56am On Aug 28, 2017
prettyboi1989:

lmfao, i never gave away my stance on mayweather's money. Think straight and stop concucting nonsense that was never implied nor said.
This your response "Senseless Nigerian youths and their sickened mentality" perfectly describes you because you were unable to make sense of my post. Anyways a word is enough for the wise, and if u are otherwise, i wont spend my useful time exchanging words with u. keep basking in ur euphoria of ignorance and delusions.
Lol, enjoy your 2mins of fame brother... You've got a good flow of words...
Re: After Fight, Mayweather Parties In Style With His N1billion Bugatti(Pics) by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 28, 2017
eyeon:

Oga wrong choices & investment can cause him to become poor in an instant especially in the U.S
Re: After Fight, Mayweather Parties In Style With His N1billion Bugatti(Pics) by edris09(m): 10:01am On Aug 28, 2017
see you...the guy have investments making him 6 figure amount every week

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Fight, Mayweather Parties In Style With His N1billion Bugatti(Pics) by Isaacmacdon(m): 10:01am On Aug 28, 2017
WhiskeyTangoFox:

Typical of Nigerians to downplay another man's success. U claim to go deep Bt remain shallow and myopic as ever. Stating the obvious, who doesn't know this is a material world? Does dat mean u dnt strive to be ambitious or as comfortable as u can be? U see him flaunt money, do u know how many philanthropic efforts he has made to pple in need and less privilege? This holier than thou attitude sickens me. Always choose to focus on the controversy. Instead of commending the effort a 40 year old man put to remind undisputed in such a physical sport dat possess young and vibrant challengers, u de hear de rant coz sunshine. Better respect the man's industry and move on instead of revealing the negative Nigerian in u
Lol, you're making judgements already.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ronaldo Becomes The First Player To Score 400 Goals Across The Top 5 Leagues / Photos: Neymar's Arrival @ Paris Saint Germain / Cristiano Ronaldo Hits 500m Followers With Most Liked Photo On Instagram (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.