Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,187 members, 7,953,676 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:37 PM

After Fight, Mayweather Parties In Style With His N1billion Bugatti(Pics) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / After Fight, Mayweather Parties In Style With His N1billion Bugatti(Pics) (48453 Views)

More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed / The Money Fight: Mayweather VS Mcgregor On DSTV Naija Time. Who's Your Money On? / Floyd Mayweather Beats Conor McGregor In 10th Round As Referee Stops Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Fight, Mayweather Parties In Style With His N1billion Bugatti(Pics) by Dotwillis1(m): 1:36pm On Aug 28, 2017
Isaacmacdon:
You still didn't make any sense. It's all vanity. Take it or leave it. I only stated reality... About him making money the most important thing in his life, it's obvious for all to see. Maybe you're blinded by the thirst for his kind of money....

She asked a simple question and you can't even give a straight response ...

Life is just about two things ' making money and making heaven' ...if you are not living life to achieve both, you are living life in vain.
Re: After Fight, Mayweather Parties In Style With His N1billion Bugatti(Pics) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 28, 2017
millionboi:
And he no go school oooo
so God is in support of Boxing and partying with Nakid girls and stark of dollars right? grin that's Good because that means I will start going to church with a kilo of ganja in my bag to sell to church members. grin and some Nakid girls.
Re: After Fight, Mayweather Parties In Style With His N1billion Bugatti(Pics) by smilingface(m): 2:56pm On Aug 28, 2017
Amebo1:

is like u dont know there are division in boxing, Anthony Joshua and Mayweather are not in thesame division. Anthony Joshua is Heavyweight fighter while Floyd Mayweather is Weltherweight fighter.

Anthony Joshua will destroy Mayweather in 10 seconds
OK now I get it,may weather fight is always in the news like something unprecedented as happened.. so Joshua much more better than him.
Re: After Fight, Mayweather Parties In Style With His N1billion Bugatti(Pics) by smilingface(m): 2:59pm On Aug 28, 2017
PearlStreet:

You're an evil person. You want to kill Mayweather?
hahahaha tired of all his over hype fight somebody somewhere should silence him for good.
Re: After Fight, Mayweather Parties In Style With His N1billion Bugatti(Pics) by elsomm(m): 3:00pm On Aug 28, 2017
Daeylar:
He should enjoy his money, he's earned it

So because you know you will die this means you won't buy a car? you won't make money? because all is vanity? Is that right? undecided

I guess this means that you don't have money and you don't have a car and are not planning to have any of these things because you know that if you die tomorrow it will all be useless undecided

Please save your sermons and leave the man to spend his money as he deems fit,

And he has done just that, he has earned what he considers a reasonable amount of money and he is using it to add immensely to his life, yet you are still complaining. Leave the man alone.

I like you. You're smart. Love ur reasoning

2 Likes

Re: After Fight, Mayweather Parties In Style With His N1billion Bugatti(Pics) by smilingface(m): 3:02pm On Aug 28, 2017
docseun:
there are not in thw same weight class....mayweather is middle weight and joshua is heavyweight
OK no wonder no media is even talking about the both fighting each other,but if possible i would like joshua to low his division just to deal with him.
Re: After Fight, Mayweather Parties In Style With His N1billion Bugatti(Pics) by Ayobami93(m): 3:04pm On Aug 28, 2017
roqrules04:
someone tell Mayweather to come donate to Africa.

He doesn't have to. It's his choice.
Re: After Fight, Mayweather Parties In Style With His N1billion Bugatti(Pics) by smilingface(m): 3:04pm On Aug 28, 2017
webincomeplus:

You may have to wait forever, because that's unlikely to happen. They're in different weight categories. It's like expecting the world U-17 champions to play against the world cup winners to prove to you haters that they are truly the greatest.
OK it like that in boxing also I never knew about this category,but mayweather guy need to be brought down.
Re: After Fight, Mayweather Parties In Style With His N1billion Bugatti(Pics) by smilingface(m): 3:06pm On Aug 28, 2017
Adeyeancah:
Not in the same category bro
no wonder,but how come no one in his category have defeated him
Re: After Fight, Mayweather Parties In Style With His N1billion Bugatti(Pics) by Ayobami93(m): 3:06pm On Aug 28, 2017
millionboi:
This guy rich pass dangote

No. Dangote is worth over 16 billion dollars while Mayweather is worth 650 million dollars. Do your research next time.

1 Like

Re: After Fight, Mayweather Parties In Style With His N1billion Bugatti(Pics) by smilingface(m): 3:08pm On Aug 28, 2017
prettyboi1989:

what more proof do you need? 50 matches won all lost none, abeg which boxer do you know has that record?
50matches so far and all won na wa oo he should fight away from america.
Re: After Fight, Mayweather Parties In Style With His N1billion Bugatti(Pics) by webincomeplus(m): 3:19pm On Aug 28, 2017
smilingface:
OK it like that in boxing also I never knew about this category,but mayweather guy need to be brought down.
You won't gain anything if the guy is brought down or not. So, why are you eager to see his downfall? Again, that might not happen. Remember that he came out of retirement for this fight. If he decides not to come out of retirement again, then he remains an unbeaten hero.
Re: After Fight, Mayweather Parties In Style With His N1billion Bugatti(Pics) by Rockyrascal(m): 3:36pm On Aug 28, 2017
eworker:
I may go into boxing at last wehlah !
hope you can survive a knock out punch cheesy
Re: After Fight, Mayweather Parties In Style With His N1billion Bugatti(Pics) by elektroniks(m): 3:53pm On Aug 28, 2017
Contact us for ur;
Fingerlings and Juveniles production
Fish feeds
Spawning hormones
Table size, broodstocks
Training and consultant
Tel: 09029056145
BBM: 2BBAB4AC
Re: After Fight, Mayweather Parties In Style With His N1billion Bugatti(Pics) by Daeylar(f): 4:10pm On Aug 28, 2017
elsomm:

I like you. You're smart. Love ur reasoning

Thank you

1 Like

Re: After Fight, Mayweather Parties In Style With His N1billion Bugatti(Pics) by smilingface(m): 4:15pm On Aug 28, 2017
webincomeplus:

You won't gain anything if the guy is brought down or not. So, why are you eager to see his downfall? Again, that might not happen. Remember that he came out of retirement for this fight. If he decides not to come out of retirement again, then he remains an unbeaten hero.
so that is why his recent fights are over hype,those fighters that call him out of retirement and get defeated are a big disappointment his division don't have good boxers,if its possible he should elevate himself to the upper category and engage Joshua Anthony but I guess his size won't allow him or let him fight outside america.
Re: After Fight, Mayweather Parties In Style With His N1billion Bugatti(Pics) by BiggySammy(m): 5:16pm On Aug 28, 2017
Isaacmacdon:
It's obvious you didn't deeply understand my post. There are some certain things that has been said in other to keep us in check. The good book says, 'Human wants is like the world of the dead'. Human wants is insatiable. We should not make acquiring wealth the most important thing in our lives. There are a lot of things that deserves to be taking the front seat in our lives, e.g Family. Besides, being wealthy doesn't guarantee happiness.... Try to reason before you try to make a point.. Steve jobs had all the money in the world, but he couldn't save himself.....
Bros i dont mean to bug you, but you dont personally know this guy so dont conclude based on what you see. Just because he's flaunting his cash doesnt mean family or whatever you consider more important arent foremost on his mind. If being wealthy doesnt guarantee happiness, being poor never guarantees same too. Now i would rather be rich and unhappy than poor and unhappy. Yea steve jobs couldnt save himself, but there are several indigent people too who couldnt save themselves from what he died of. Life is vanity and money isnt everything, but make sure you are wealthy first.
Re: After Fight, Mayweather Parties In Style With His N1billion Bugatti(Pics) by BiggySammy(m): 5:18pm On Aug 28, 2017
smilingface:
50matches so far and all won na wa oo he should fight away from america.
That's where the money is.
Re: After Fight, Mayweather Parties In Style With His N1billion Bugatti(Pics) by webincomeplus(m): 5:26pm On Aug 28, 2017
smilingface:
so that is why his recent fights are over hype,those fighters that call him out of retirement and get defeated are a big disappointment his division don't have good boxers,if its possible he should elevate himself to the upper category and engage Joshua Anthony but I guess his size won't allow him or let him fight outside america.
There's just no point in all you've said. If you hate the guy, just come out straight. I'm not his fan, but I have no reason to hate him. Asking him to fight in a category superior to his just because you want to see him lose, makes no sense. Maybe you should just read the guy's biography on Wikipedia, so you'll see reasons to respect him.
Re: After Fight, Mayweather Parties In Style With His N1billion Bugatti(Pics) by Isaacmacdon(m): 6:29pm On Aug 28, 2017
BiggySammy:
Bros i dont mean to bug you, but you dont personally know this guy so dont conclude based on what you see. Just because he's flaunting his cash doesnt mean family or whatever you consider more important arent foremost on his mind. If being wealthy doesnt guarantee happiness, being poor never guarantees same too. Now i would rather be rich and unhappy than poor and unhappy. Yea steve jobs couldnt save himself, but there are several indigent people too who couldnt save themselves from what he died of. Life is vanity and money isnt everything, but make sure you are wealthy first.
Hmm, thank God. I'm really glad you've come down to a reasonable conclusion.... What you've just said seems like what they've been saying but yours has a different meaning because of your ability to reason deeply about what I said.... Being wealthy is a privilege. I'm not disputing the fact that it attracts a whole lot of opportunities. Being wealthy gives you fame, Cars, businesses, women etc, but when I meant that it's all vanity is because of the very timid-minded individuals we have in our society today... A lot of people commit heinous crimes as a result of seeing someone flaunt their hard-earned money... Hope you get my drift?? I insisted in my earlier post that we should strive to earn a reasonable amount of money in other to curb the get-rich-quick menace. Hope you see my point now? I'm really disappointed that people fail to digest an opinion first before spilling out trash..... With the way the attacks came, it goes to show that we are indeed living in desperate times. I didn't mean to sound pessimistic, but that's just the way they saw it.
Re: After Fight, Mayweather Parties In Style With His N1billion Bugatti(Pics) by smilingface(m): 7:41pm On Aug 28, 2017
webincomeplus:

There's just no point in all you've said. If you hate the guy, just come out straight. I'm not his fan, but I have no reason to hate him. Asking him to fight in a category superior to his just because you want to see him lose, makes no sense. Maybe you should just read the guy's biography on Wikipedia, so you'll see reasons to respect him.
I don't hate OK, he interest me I just want to see somebody beat him,it all part of the fun.
Re: After Fight, Mayweather Parties In Style With His N1billion Bugatti(Pics) by Adeyeancah(m): 9:27am On Aug 29, 2017
smilingface:
no wonder,but how come no one in his category have defeated him
I wonder too bro, he's good in his own boxing world(Middle weight). Cos them go kill am for heavy weight. Size yato oh
Re: After Fight, Mayweather Parties In Style With His N1billion Bugatti(Pics) by smilingface(m): 11:23am On Aug 29, 2017
Adeyeancah:
I wonder too bro, he's good in his own boxing world(Middle weight). Cos them go kill am for heavy weight. Size yato oh
guy think am very well,train for one week and dare the guy on media even if you loose the fight you go pocket millions of dollars,to be rich is easy sometimes.
Re: After Fight, Mayweather Parties In Style With His N1billion Bugatti(Pics) by Adeyeancah(m): 4:39pm On Aug 29, 2017
smilingface:
guy think am very well,train for one week and dare the guy on media even if you loose the fight you go pocket millions of dollars,to be rich is easy sometimes.
I thought about it too
Re: After Fight, Mayweather Parties In Style With His N1billion Bugatti(Pics) by 400billionman: 3:07pm On Aug 30, 2017
Isaacmacdon:
All is vanity. If he dies tomorrow, all these money and cars would be useless...
Earn a reasonable amount of money that'd add immensely to your life and that of your family... Do not be enticed by all of this; it's just a facade....

Modified***
People are so quick to make a point without critical thinking. I made this statement for a reason, and the hungry ones pounced on it.
Newsflash*** None of you can ever have his kind of money because all you all do is stay home and wish.....

Floyd's a great guy. He earned it. Same way Ronaldo and other elite footballers did. But I stand to be corrected that all of this; the money, cars, properties are entirely vanity and they don't last.... It's only people with a wider perspective about life in general that'd understand what I mean....

Like my last statement earlier, 'It's all a facade'...

Spare us the sermon..

Just sherrup, " I WISH I WAS THE ONE ", Hater alert.

So you mean that no Nairalander reading the nonsense you wrote will ever make more than 700million dollars ?

Okay, let's watch..
Re: After Fight, Mayweather Parties In Style With His N1billion Bugatti(Pics) by 400billionman: 4:23pm On Aug 30, 2017
Isaacmacdon:
It's obvious you didn't deeply understand my post. There are some certain things that has been said in other to keep us in check. The good book says, 'Human wants is like the world of the dead'. Human wants is insatiable. We should not make acquiring wealth the most important thing in our lives. There are a lot of things that deserves to be taking the front seat in our lives, e.g Family. Besides, being wealthy doesn't guarantee happiness.... Try to reason before you try to make a point.. Steve jobs had all the money in the world, but he couldn't save himself.....

Forget Steve jobs.

Are you saying May weather is not Happy with all his money ?

People go to work everyday some working 7am to 7pm daily. Should they stop because it is vanity upon vanity ?

But May works like this maybe once in 2 years and makes loads of money which is why you are ranting.
Re: After Fight, Mayweather Parties In Style With His N1billion Bugatti(Pics) by 400billionman: 4:28pm On Aug 30, 2017
UncutSk:
poverty plus illiteracy
Plus hating plus Cry me a river

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ricky Saponara Backside Exposed As Fan Pulls Down His Underwear After Goal / Tobi Amusan Visits Her Secondary School, Donates One Million Naira / JayJay Okocha Celebrates A-Jay Okocha, His Son's Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.