Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Girls Wonderfully Made Liers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Wonderfully Made Liers (845 Views)

Ladies Do You Give Extra Respect To A Guy That Perform Wonderfully In Bed? / Types Of Liers / Which Among These Two (liers And Pretenders) Can You Tolerate As Your Friend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Wonderfully Made Liers by SIRBANYE(m): 9:13pm On Feb 20, 2010
[color=#006600]  I just can't seem to imagine the nature of girls at times. They take so much pleasure in lying just to look good. Just the other day a friend of mine, told a lie to her mum that she was coming to see me, she went to see some her boss in an hotel reception, i surprisingly saw her in the hotel after watching the premiership and i insisted i drive her home, only to stand her ground that she is not done yet. She proclaimed her mum knew where she was, i stood my ground and took her home, though she apologized, but held her grounds that her mum knew she went to see her boss for a business deal.
  I left angrily, only to receive a call from her mum, her mum thanked me for taking her daughter out for driving lessons and also apologized for her denting my car. Where the hell did all that happen, she told her mum she went for driving lessons with me. IMAGINE . A million lies in one day. What do you guys think about her.
cool
[/color][color=#006600][/color]
Re: Girls Wonderfully Made Liers by mamagee3(f): 9:16pm On Feb 20, 2010
At least if you want to make fun of girls, Learn how to spell "Liars" right
Sexist Daft!
Re: Girls Wonderfully Made Liers by H2O2: 9:17pm On Feb 20, 2010
"Wonderfully made"

Excellently written.
Re: Girls Wonderfully Made Liers by jenibayo(f): 9:18pm On Feb 20, 2010
mama-gee:

Sexist Daft!

Hmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Girls Wonderfully Made Liers by mamagee3(f): 9:19pm On Feb 20, 2010
jenibayo:

Hmmmmmmmmmmm

What are you humming for? undecided
Re: Girls Wonderfully Made Liers by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 20, 2010
So because you met one girl that lied, every other girl lies too?
Re: Girls Wonderfully Made Liers by daduke2k(m): 9:21pm On Feb 20, 2010
Lol, @mamagee, u neva cease 2 amaze me.
Re: Girls Wonderfully Made Liers by SIRBANYE(m): 9:24pm On Feb 20, 2010
@mama gee. Thanks correction noted. And by the way every man to his view. Sexist?
Re: Girls Wonderfully Made Liers by Kelvinj(m): 9:26pm On Feb 20, 2010
@mama-gee
Grammarian, which 1 is sexist again? Olodo
Re: Girls Wonderfully Made Liers by jenibayo(f): 9:28pm On Feb 20, 2010
mama-gee:

What are you humming for? undecided

No vex oo! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.
Re: Girls Wonderfully Made Liers by SIRBANYE(m): 9:33pm On Feb 20, 2010
Yield:

So because you met one girl that lied, every other girl lies too?
I am so sorry don't get me wrong, i am being rhetorical, girls are nice but some of you girls would make you wish you come as a guy in your next life.
Re: Girls Wonderfully Made Liers by googles: 9:36pm On Feb 20, 2010
[size=13pt]see ya mouth like lie

wen the mama call you why you no tell am say na lie ?? why you no talk true as the[b] boy[/b]

liar + liar = liarliar  tongue[/size]
Re: Girls Wonderfully Made Liers by SIRBANYE(m): 9:41pm On Feb 20, 2010
googles:

[size=13pt]see ya mouth like lie

wen the mama call you why you no tell am say na lie ?? why you no talk true as the[b] boy[/b]

liar + liar = liarliar  tongue[/size]
Googles, always give people the benefit of doubt. Maybe if i had told the mum the whole story, the case would have blow out of proportion. Conflict management my dear.
Re: Girls Wonderfully Made Liers by daduke2k(m): 9:44pm On Feb 20, 2010
Bro, u are nt a young mind . Wot d u do?
Re: Girls Wonderfully Made Liers by Nobody: 9:49pm On Feb 20, 2010
sorry about that, they're not all liars, and i doubt that you don't already know that, just that the situation at hand has clouded your judgement, one rotten apple spoils the whole barrel, it's only natural smiley
Re: Girls Wonderfully Made Liers by Odunnu: 10:03pm On Feb 20, 2010
@postr,guy ds ur story na wa o!na only one hotel dey dat town?how come na d same hotel wey my babe go flex b d same place wey u go watch premiershp?wht was her boss doin whn u were insistin on takin her home?wht is ds gal 2u dat evn her mom haz access 2u?o boi,take am easy o!beta go signup wt Nollywood.
Re: Girls Wonderfully Made Liers by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 20, 2010
Everybody is a liar both males and females, so get used to it, but the biggest Liars in the world are Pastors and Financial Institutions
Re: Girls Wonderfully Made Liers by SIRBANYE(m): 10:25pm On Feb 20, 2010
pc guru:

Everybody is a liar both males and females, so get used to it, but the biggest Liars in the world are Pastors and Financial Institutions

Guy you are on your own on that one. I never said so. LOL
Re: Girls Wonderfully Made Liers by Duniverse(m): 12:05am On Feb 21, 2010
mama-gee:

Sexist Daft!

madam no all, i great you.
Re: Girls Wonderfully Made Liers by Duniverse(m): 12:13am On Feb 21, 2010
Odunnu:

@postr,guy ds your story na wa o!na only one hotel dey dat town?how come na d same hotel wey my babe go flex b d same place wey u go watch premiershp?wht was her boss doin whn u were insistin on takin her home?wht is ds gal 2u dat evn her mom haz access 2u?o boi,take am easy o!beta go signup wt Nollywood.
i just taya. Infact you will be the director of the next wood to be formed in 9ja and i know the name will be lyingwood
Re: Girls Wonderfully Made Liers by puskin: 12:32am On Feb 21, 2010
The poster neva even start, NLers just attack him vocabulary.

Lesson for future controversial posters/thread starters. . . . . . . . . . .always get your grammar, diction and vocabulary or whateva right before you attempt to start a controversial sexist thread. grin grin
Re: Girls Wonderfully Made Liers by dogzymallo: 1:16am On Feb 21, 2010
they are all liers
Re: Girls Wonderfully Made Liers by sexyLeamon(f): 6:36am On Feb 21, 2010
mama-gee:

Sexist Daft!

sometimes is good to be[b] MEAN[/b] grin
Re: Girls Wonderfully Made Liers by Rooneyboy(m): 8:42am On Feb 21, 2010
@ poster, u just one tell us say u get car sha, no wahala we've taken note.
Re: Girls Wonderfully Made Liers by Duniverse(m): 9:10am On Feb 21, 2010
Odunnu:

@postr,guy ds your story na wa o!na only one hotel dey dat town?how come na d same hotel wey my babe go flex b d same place wey u go watch premiershp?wht was her boss doin whn u were insistin on takin her home?wht is ds gal 2u dat evn her mom haz access 2u?o boi,take am easy o!beta go signup wt Nollywood.
i just taya. Infact you will be the director of the next wood to be formed in 9ja and i know the name will be lyingwood
Re: Girls Wonderfully Made Liers by sweetpie23: 3:48pm On Feb 21, 2010
who cares
Re: Girls Wonderfully Made Liers by 190: 4:39pm On Feb 21, 2010
Rooneyboy:

@ poster, u just one tell us say u get car sha, no wahala we've taken note.

Its a Volks bettle 1960 the one them nnamdi azikiwe used before Nigeria gained independence
thats he's referring to~
Re: Girls Wonderfully Made Liers by Odunnu: 6:12pm On Feb 21, 2010
U sure?no b dat 'gods must b crazy' kind of car e get?
@Poster,go sidown cook up another story,we no buy ths one
Re: Girls Wonderfully Made Liers by Turiano(m): 6:26am On Feb 22, 2010
Super story

(1) (Reply)

25 Dating Proposition / Men Are Landed Property They Appereciate -women Are Machinery Cause Depreciate / Can You Marry A Married Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.