Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

Gimporters Has Done It Again! Pre-ordered And Delivered Lexus RX 350 2007 - Autos (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Gimporters Has Done It Again! Pre-ordered And Delivered Lexus RX 350 2007 (30506 Views)

Pre-ordered 2012 Range Rover Evoque (By a Staff of TOTAL from G-Importers) / Catalogue Of Vehicles Pre-ordered And Delivered With Testimonies by Gimporters / Pre-ordered And Delivered by Gimporters: 2015 Toyota Highlander XLE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gimporters Has Done It Again! Pre-ordered And Delivered Lexus RX 350 2007 by Gimporters: 10:24am On Nov 18, 2017
G-Importers Nigeria has just delivered a Pre-ordered 2007 Lexus RX 350 from the US to a Nairalander based in Portharcourt. We met this client on Nairaland, there was no physical contact and a transaction worth over #4.5m was sealed. Today, the client got his super clean 2007 Lexus RX 350 without stories. You can take advantage also by Pre-ordering Super-clean and accident free vehicles from the US. We are a credible and dependable organization. A trial will convince you.
Chat us up on 08109646816 or send a mail to gimportersnigeria@gmail.com for your next ride.

Hear are testimonies from our Niaraland clients.

Gimporters is a very reliable entity. No physical contact and your order will be delivered at your door step. Just make your selection and let Gimporters do the rest. Testimonies and a trial should convince you.
-greatqs

Vehicle in good condition, timely delivery, good customer service, trustworthy and honest.
-Longeaton

This is true, I had total rest using Gimporters for this transaction, it was seamless from start to finish. Excellent service, keep it blazing.
-Dewmo

It gives one joy when we still have companies that stick to their words. I can only say a very big thank you to the Gimporter team for helping me buy my car. I am really grateful.

-FYsol
Re: Gimporters Has Done It Again! Pre-ordered And Delivered Lexus RX 350 2007 by kaystar80(m): 3:40pm On Nov 28, 2017
hi how much do you do a 2012 or 14 camry xle to lagos. also a 2008 and 2010 rx350
Re: Gimporters Has Done It Again! Pre-ordered And Delivered Lexus RX 350 2007 by Gimporters: 10:32am On Nov 29, 2017
kaystar80:
hi how much do you do a 2012 or 14 camry xle to lagos. also a 2008 and 2010 rx350

Thanks for connecting with us! Here are the prices for the requested vehicles:
2012 Toyota Camry XLE- #6m
2014 Toyota Camry XLE- #7.5m
2008 Lexus RX 350 - #5m
2010 Lexus RX 350- #6.95m.
Re: Gimporters Has Done It Again! Pre-ordered And Delivered Lexus RX 350 2007 by Gimporters: 3:40pm On Jan 03, 2018
We deliver on our promise. A trial will clear your doubt.
Re: Gimporters Has Done It Again! Pre-ordered And Delivered Lexus RX 350 2007 by Gimporters: 8:19pm On Jan 03, 2018
We do a credible and transparent business. Our rates are competitive. Request a quote today by chatting us up on 08109646816 or send a mail to gimportersnigeria@gmail.com and we will respond in less than 48hours.
Re: Gimporters Has Done It Again! Pre-ordered And Delivered Lexus RX 350 2007 by Gimporters: 5:38pm On Feb 02, 2018
Gimporters:
G-Importers Nigeria has just delivered a Pre-ordered 2007 Lexus RX 350 from the US to a Nairalander based in Portharcourt. We met this client on Nairaland, there was no physical contact and a transaction worth over #4.5m was sealed. Today, the client got his super clean 2007 Lexus RX 350 without stories. You can take advantage also by Pre-ordering Super-clean and accident free vehicles from the US. We are a credible and dependable organization. A trial will convince you.
Chat us up on 08109646816 or send a mail to gimportersnigeria@gmail.com for your next ride.

Gimporters is a very reliable entity. No physical contact and your order will be delivered at your door step. Just make your selection and let Gimporters do the rest. Testimonies and a trial should convince you.
-greatqs

Vehicle in good condition, timely delivery, good customer service, trustworthy and honest.
-Longeaton

This is true, I had total rest using Gimporters for this transaction, it was seamless from start to finish. Excellent service, keep it blazing.
-Dewmo

It gives one joy when we still have companies that stick to their words. I can only say a very big thank you to the Gimporter team for helping me buy my car. I am really grateful.

-FYsol
Re: Gimporters Has Done It Again! Pre-ordered And Delivered Lexus RX 350 2007 by Gimporters: 1:48pm On Feb 12, 2018
Gimporters:

-greatqs

-Longeaton

-Dewmo

-FYsol
Re: Gimporters Has Done It Again! Pre-ordered And Delivered Lexus RX 350 2007 by Gimporters: 2:37pm On Feb 14, 2018
Pre-order, import, ship & clear!!!
Re: Gimporters Has Done It Again! Pre-ordered And Delivered Lexus RX 350 2007 by Gimporters: 4:30am On Feb 15, 2018
Gimporters:

-greatqs

-Longeaton

-Dewmo

-FYsol
Re: Gimporters Has Done It Again! Pre-ordered And Delivered Lexus RX 350 2007 by Gimporters: 6:38am On Feb 15, 2018
We do a credible and transparent business. Request a quote today by chatting us up on 08109646816 or send a mail to gimportersnigeria@gmail.com.
Re: Gimporters Has Done It Again! Pre-ordered And Delivered Lexus RX 350 2007 by Gimporters: 9:10am On Feb 15, 2018
Gimporters:
Request a quote today by chatting us up on 08109646816 or send a mail to gimportersnigeria@gmail.com
Re: Gimporters Has Done It Again! Pre-ordered And Delivered Lexus RX 350 2007 by Gimporters: 10:31am On Feb 15, 2018
We do a credible and transparent business. Our rates are competitive. Request a quote today by chatting us up on 08109646816 or send a mail to gimportersnigeria@gmail.com and we will respond in less than 48hours.
Re: Gimporters Has Done It Again! Pre-ordered And Delivered Lexus RX 350 2007 by Gimporters: 4:01pm On Feb 15, 2018
Gimporters:
We are people of integrity. A trial will convince you. Just search out what you want on either craigslist.org or cars.com, we will handle the rest.
Re: Gimporters Has Done It Again! Pre-ordered And Delivered Lexus RX 350 2007 by Gimporters: 5:20pm On Feb 15, 2018
Gimporters:
Re: Gimporters Has Done It Again! Pre-ordered And Delivered Lexus RX 350 2007 by Gimporters: 6:10pm On Feb 15, 2018

-greatqs

-Longeaton

-Dewmo

-FYsol
Re: Gimporters Has Done It Again! Pre-ordered And Delivered Lexus RX 350 2007 by Gimporters: 8:32pm On Feb 15, 2018
Gimporters:
Hear what are our clients from Niaraland are saying about us.

-greatqs

-Dewmo

-Longeaton

Re: Gimporters Has Done It Again! Pre-ordered And Delivered Lexus RX 350 2007 by Gimporters: 10:12pm On Feb 15, 2018
Gimporters:
Hear what are our clients from Niaraland are saying about us.

-Longeaton

-greatqs

-Dewmo
Re: Gimporters Has Done It Again! Pre-ordered And Delivered Lexus RX 350 2007 by Gimporters: 11:27am On Feb 16, 2018
Chat us up on 08109646816 for your next ride.
Re: Gimporters Has Done It Again! Pre-ordered And Delivered Lexus RX 350 2007 by Gimporters: 12:25pm On Feb 16, 2018

-greatqs

-Longeaton

-Dewmo

-FYsol
Re: Gimporters Has Done It Again! Pre-ordered And Delivered Lexus RX 350 2007 by Gimporters: 1:16pm On Feb 16, 2018
Gimporters:
Re: Gimporters Has Done It Again! Pre-ordered And Delivered Lexus RX 350 2007 by Gimporters: 2:14pm On Feb 16, 2018
Gimporters:
We got the credibility you need to transact business with us.
Re: Gimporters Has Done It Again! Pre-ordered And Delivered Lexus RX 350 2007 by Gimporters: 2:52pm On Feb 16, 2018
Gimporters:
We do a credible and transparent business. Request a quote today by chatting us up on 08109646816 or send a mail to gimportersnigeria@gmail.com.
Re: Gimporters Has Done It Again! Pre-ordered And Delivered Lexus RX 350 2007 by Gimporters: 3:39pm On Feb 16, 2018
Re: Gimporters Has Done It Again! Pre-ordered And Delivered Lexus RX 350 2007 by Gimporters: 4:03pm On Feb 16, 2018
Re: Gimporters Has Done It Again! Pre-ordered And Delivered Lexus RX 350 2007 by Gimporters: 4:32pm On Feb 16, 2018
Gimporters:
Request a quote today by chatting us up on 08109646816 or send a mail to gimportersnigeria@gmail.com
Re: Gimporters Has Done It Again! Pre-ordered And Delivered Lexus RX 350 2007 by Gimporters: 4:54pm On Feb 16, 2018
Gimporters:
Re: Gimporters Has Done It Again! Pre-ordered And Delivered Lexus RX 350 2007 by Gimporters: 7:24pm On Feb 16, 2018
We are people of integrity. A trial will convince you. Just search out what you want on either craigslist.org or cars.com, we will handle the rest.
Re: Gimporters Has Done It Again! Pre-ordered And Delivered Lexus RX 350 2007 by Gimporters: 12:36pm On Feb 17, 2018
Gimporters:
Re: Gimporters Has Done It Again! Pre-ordered And Delivered Lexus RX 350 2007 by Gimporters: 2:02pm On Feb 17, 2018
Re: Gimporters Has Done It Again! Pre-ordered And Delivered Lexus RX 350 2007 by Gimporters: 2:46pm On Feb 17, 2018
Gimporters:
Re: Gimporters Has Done It Again! Pre-ordered And Delivered Lexus RX 350 2007 by Gimporters: 3:44pm On Feb 17, 2018
Gimporters:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (36) (Reply)

BMW Spare Parts At Ladipo Market, Both New And Tokunbo / Buy Your New Brand Bajaj Boxer At An Updated Price From Nnewi / Fraud Awareness - Car Buyers - AuctionExport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.