Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

The 10 Best Ways To End A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The 10 Best Ways To End A Relationship (441 Views)

She Refunded The 10,000 Naira I Gave Her For Christmas / How Can I Peacefully End A Relationship My Mother Does Not Support? / Would You End A Promising Relationship Because Of Just Sexual Incompatibility? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The 10 Best Ways To End A Relationship by 24Bauer(m): 10:22pm On Aug 27, 2017
Calling it a day on your relationship is always going to be tricky, and having ‘the conversation’ is something many of us will go to great lengths to avoid. Are there any good ways to end a relationship, or will you always walk away being the baddie? It is certainly a minefield. But the good news is, it isn’t difficult to recognise ways in which to reduce your arsehole rating. So, if you’re ready to jump but not sure the best way to do it – here are the 10 do’s and don’t’s of how to end a relationship. 1. Do have the dreaded conversation Urgg, the most grown up and respectful of ways to end a relationship. Unfortunately, despite the accessibility and ease of modern technology, having the courtesy to explain yourself to someone you’ve spent a significant amount of time with is undoubtedly the best way to walk away. Be that read more http://cogismith.com/2Qnl

(1) (Reply)

Good Evening Please I Need Help / Whao! Check Out The Stunning Pre-wedding Photos Of Former MBGN Tourism / The News About Women Cheating Increases Unmarried Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.