Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,172 members, 7,829,187 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

The Things You Never Knew About Twins That Are Real - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Things You Never Knew About Twins That Are Real (442 Views)

Regina Daniels Mourns Ras Kimono: 'I Never Knew That Death Is Real Until Today' / Segun Wire: "Zlatan Ibile Collected All The Things He Bought For Me" / Maheeda: My Parents Abandoned Me As A Baby And I Never Knew Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Things You Never Knew About Twins That Are Real by Don4mark: 2:33am On Aug 28, 2017
When the question, “Are they twins?” is answered with a yes, you can pretty much guarantee that the next question will be, “Fraternal or identical?” We like to place people into categories, and there is no easier way to do that than by keeping it to as few options as possible. But the real world is a much more complex place, and when it comes to twins, there are many more options than simply A or B.

Below are the ten things that you never knew about twins that will surprise you............. continue reading

https://www.thepagemagazine.com/2017/07/06/top-10-unusual-peerless-types-twins/

(1) (Reply)

Serena Williams Welcomes Baby Girl With Fiancé Alexis Ohanian / “i’m Still In Love With Flavour” – Anna Banner Talks About Her Baby Daddy / Kylie Jenner And Travis Scott Expecting First Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.