Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,215 members, 7,829,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Richard Mofe-Damijo And His Beautiful Wife, Jumobi, In Adorable Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Richard Mofe-Damijo And His Beautiful Wife, Jumobi, In Adorable Photo (35895 Views)

Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi, Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photo) / Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates His Wife, Jumobi On Her Birthday (Photos) / Richard Mofe-Damijo & His Wife, Jumobi Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And His Beautiful Wife, Jumobi, In Adorable Photo by iamnicer: 9:18am On Aug 28, 2017
sad
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And His Beautiful Wife, Jumobi, In Adorable Photo by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 28, 2017
xxx1228:
hmmmn
As an honorary member of the Vaseline confraternity I must confess that I enjoyed ya post...but you know you're still getting banned for life right? shocked
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And His Beautiful Wife, Jumobi, In Adorable Photo by nemynely(m): 9:21am On Aug 28, 2017
blaquebelle:
tf angry is this sort of image allowed?

Definitely not! Imagine the embarrassment! Am scrolling down in the office/bus & someone looks over my shoulder only to erroneously conclude I am a perv!

Anyone needing such images sure knows where to get them, not nairaland!

Mods, I move the motion that xxx1228 be banned for life!

1 Like

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And His Beautiful Wife, Jumobi, In Adorable Photo by Mustiboy(m): 9:27am On Aug 28, 2017
Why would someone post what I'm seeing up there? Ur ban no go be here at all
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And His Beautiful Wife, Jumobi, In Adorable Photo by win2kwire: 9:31am On Aug 28, 2017
wow, so that is "beauty" by Nigerian standards?
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And His Beautiful Wife, Jumobi, In Adorable Photo by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 28, 2017
Nice to see Jumobi again. The lady everybody admired those days on AIT lunch break.

Nice couple.
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And His Beautiful Wife, Jumobi, In Adorable Photo by codedpee(m): 9:59am On Aug 28, 2017
Nina4u:
She's fat he's old
Only that u may not survive to b fat or old, I for reply u undecided
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And His Beautiful Wife, Jumobi, In Adorable Photo by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 28, 2017
GogobiriLalas:
Yuk Jumobi really let herself go...stay off the fufu and efo riro your husband is still very much in demand

If you know their story indepth. You won't be saying this.

When man fucvks up continuously, with other women, forgetting his vows, ignoring the fact he married a beautiful calm educated lady who is a wife material. Trust me, food wil be her next solace if shes a good woman.

Its not all that glitters, thats gold.

Shes indeed patient, if not? She would have divorced RMD since!

1 Like

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And His Beautiful Wife, Jumobi, In Adorable Photo by luminouz(m): 10:36am On Aug 28, 2017
Nina4u:
She's fat he's old
N u are so fvcked!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And His Beautiful Wife, Jumobi, In Adorable Photo by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 28, 2017
Nina4u:
She's fat he's old

Nina4u... Nawa4u oo
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And His Beautiful Wife, Jumobi, In Adorable Photo by handsomeyinka(m): 10:50am On Aug 28, 2017
sunshineV:
Her Bobbi na die. Trust me I've been there

Always take your medication before coming online to comment on nairaland.
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And His Beautiful Wife, Jumobi, In Adorable Photo by greggng: 10:58am On Aug 28, 2017
Jumobi of ait days very pretty woman
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And His Beautiful Wife, Jumobi, In Adorable Photo by enigmaticlion: 11:04am On Aug 28, 2017
And you're insane
Nina4u:
She's fat he's old
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And His Beautiful Wife, Jumobi, In Adorable Photo by sunshineV(f): 12:07pm On Aug 28, 2017
handsomeyinka:

Always take your medication before coming online to comment on nairaland.

Watin apun? Ur papa sick?
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And His Beautiful Wife, Jumobi, In Adorable Photo by alaskido(m): 3:01pm On Aug 28, 2017
Benekruku:
I must marry a new wife next month!

By fire, by forces!

My brother look well before you leap o. Make you no go die for old woman cooking pot o. Don't say I did not warn you.
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And His Beautiful Wife, Jumobi, In Adorable Photo by ElCapone(m): 3:28pm On Aug 28, 2017
If i get money ehhn......
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And His Beautiful Wife, Jumobi, In Adorable Photo by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 28, 2017
so this is what beautiful means! Adonbilivit! shocked
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And His Beautiful Wife, Jumobi, In Adorable Photo by Mbediogu(m): 4:46pm On Aug 28, 2017
Benekruku:
I must marry a new wife next month!

By fire, by forces!

I am available to you. I am very experienced haven been married 4 times. I promise to give u the best.
Oh my love, I can hardly wait . . .

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Go Dye Supports Efe With N1Million To Ensure He Wins Big Brother Naija / Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity As A Little Bride At Her Uncle’s Wedding / Meet Phyno's Mother. She's Beautiful (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.