Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,316 members, 7,954,275 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:51 PM

Nnamdi Kanu's Re-arrest: FG Engaging In Double Standard – Afenifere - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu's Re-arrest: FG Engaging In Double Standard – Afenifere (16965 Views)

Sowore: "You Owe Nigerians An Explanation’ – Sagay Tells DSS Over Re-arrest Of A / How Nnamdi Kanu’s Re-Emergence Will Affect Trial / Ohanaeze Accuses FG Of Bias In Call For Kanu’s Re-arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Re-arrest: FG Engaging In Double Standard – Afenifere by Freshestboy1: 8:40am On Aug 28, 2017
jahsharon:
Afenifere is very right, this is pure double or even triple standards. FG is supposed to have locked up all Afenifere leaders a long time ago for collecting millions of naira from Goatluck Jonaddaft to help him rig the 2015 presidential election. You will all recall that even Olu Falae of the the leaders of Afenifere admitted collecting about 100 million naira from ATM-Dasuki Sambo / Nemadi Ester in order to work for Goatluck during the 2015 election.

These idiots called Afenifere did not shout nor scream marginalization and restructuring when Goatluck was looting and sharing money with them. After Goatluck lost election and also errecction, they now remember marginalization and restructuring. Old foolish rags. Tinubu the Lagos thief taught all the old fools a bitter lesson, Tinubu defeated them home and away and rendered them irrelevant and turned them to begers begging Goatluck Jonaddaft for contracts and money.

If Afenifere likes, they can change their tribe to Ibo, it is allowed, I even suspect them to be Ibos because only Ibos can sell their parents for money the same way the Afenifere rags are doing. The next time that DSS comes for Nnamdi Cownu, let Afenifere rags go and stop DSS, they will all be given mass burial which will save their families money.

That is why I say some people need reorientation and education,my friend when you see a spade call it a spade
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Re-arrest: FG Engaging In Double Standard – Afenifere by sweetgala(m): 8:42am On Aug 28, 2017
OlaMiki:
i dont understand this yeye Afeniferanu pple , they are just doing opposition party things even more than the PDP and other political parties. they surely not representing the largest population of Yoruba but their personal and selfish pockets.

They even win a councilor in any Yoruba land

useless Odumakin them

Afenifere have been hijacked a long while ago and are PDP lapdogs engaged in attacking all things AD, ACN and APC. Their leaders lost out in SW and are not relevant to discuss, so they hate Tinubu passionately.

How can they describe the breaking of set in stone and agreed bail conditions don't they know that is contempt of court and has strong judicial consequence to what can not be easily argued in court to be hate speech.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Re-arrest: FG Engaging In Double Standard – Afenifere by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 28, 2017
Indeed a fool at forty can never change. Afenifere here ain't fighting for itself. Simply stood for justice. We're talking about him bemoaning the arrest of the Ipob leader here, noting here is connected to the Yorubas. Still ur shallow mind still found a way of manoeuvring the statements. What a shame!

U damn
Too insular n parochial
jahsharon:
Afenifere is very right, this is pure double or even triple standards. FG is supposed to have locked up all Afenifere leaders a long time ago for collecting millions of naira from Goatluck Jonaddaft to help him rig the 2015 presidential election. You will all recall that even Olu Falae of the the leaders of Afenifere admitted collecting about 100 million naira from ATM-Dasuki Sambo / Nemadi Ester in order to work for Goatluck during the 2015 election.

These idiots called Afenifere did not shout nor scream marginalization and restructuring when Goatluck was looting and sharing money with them. After Goatluck lost election and also errecction, they now remember marginalization and restructuring. Old foolish rags. Tinubu the Lagos thief taught all the old fools a bitter lesson, Tinubu defeated them home and away and rendered them irrelevant and turned them to begers begging Goatluck Jonaddaft for contracts and money.

If Afenifere likes, they can change their tribe to Ibo, it is allowed, I even suspect them to be Ibos because only Ibos can sell their parents for money the same way the Afenifere rags are doing. The next time that DSS comes for Nnamdi Cownu, let Afenifere rags go and stop DSS, they will all be given mass burial which will save their families money.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Re-arrest: FG Engaging In Double Standard – Afenifere by sweetgala(m): 8:46am On Aug 28, 2017
Zirah:
In as much as I detest Kanu with every fibre of my being, re-arresting him is the dumbest thing to do or even think of. Federal Govt does not need to stoop to Kanu's shallow level by threatening with arrest. Besides, the guy has not been violent in anyway. Verbal assaults, yes, but then so have the two morons, Fayose and Fani Kayode.

Do you understand what the contempt of court is. To break hard negotiated bail conditions is no small thing and at some stage one has to start taking the law seriously.

If you are a victim of some crime and your assailant went around galavanting while on bail breaking the conditions set in place how would you feel.

Arresting kanu would have political ramifications but ignoring him is just as bad

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Re-arrest: FG Engaging In Double Standard – Afenifere by belente(m): 8:47am On Aug 28, 2017
De President Buhari and his entire cabinat lacks basic principles of governance
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Re-arrest: FG Engaging In Double Standard – Afenifere by MTKbudapest(m): 8:49am On Aug 28, 2017
orisa37:
IPOB should be quietly and privately persuaded by Afenifere, Ndi-Igbo groups and possibly thesame Arewa to drop Biafra as the main focus of their Protest and adopt RESTRUCTURING.
BIAFRA is illegal to any President of Nigeria to condone.
RESTRUCTURING is a legitimate demand of every Nigerian.

what makes you think that Biafra is illegal?

if to say you neva lost i for don tell you to get lost.

But you already lost in the zoo.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Re-arrest: FG Engaging In Double Standard – Afenifere by Nobody: 8:54am On Aug 28, 2017
calberian:
Buhari is back.

US$ 1: NGN 370

In November 2013, I paid 15000 CFA for a hotel room (L'hotel Vickinfel de Gahin, Cotonou). At the time, it's equivalent was about NGN 3,000.

In 2015, I still paid 15,000 CFA for same.

A fortnight ago, I paid the same 15,000 CFA which is now about NGN11k.

Prices of everything has remained constant in Benin Republic. 50 CFA bike rides from 4yrs ago have remained so till today. One of the implications is the fast disappearance of made in Nigeria products in our neighbouring countries. Back then in 2015, there was Ragolis®, Eva® and Swan® everywhere in Cotonou but today, it's not available even at the border.

Another issue are the Nigerian agency officials working at the border. When entering Benin Republic as an alien or their citizen, one is attended to by 2 (two) officials: a health official that checks the yellow booklet and the immigration official that records one's entry or exit and collects N500 (five hundred naira). On the Nigerian end there are 5 (five) posts where, at each point, one is ultimately asked to part with sums ranging from N200 to N500. One begins to wonder what the use of changing the immigrations bosses was. Anyways, what do I know?

The way the government keeps ignoring pertinent issues to focus on petty divisive matters, we might be required to get a visa to travel to Benin Republic and Ghana.

All well and good cheesy

Did you vote for change? If so, is all you've said not change? grin

Sai baba 2019

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Re-arrest: FG Engaging In Double Standard – Afenifere by IgboTyphoon: 9:04am On Aug 28, 2017
Tofax:

http://punchng.com/kanus-re-arrest-fg-engaging-in-double-standard-afenifere/

Word.
The truth shall set us all free. I say Thank you to the Yoruba elders for speaking the simple truth and nothing but the truth.

Fulani will soon find that thing they are looking for this time around

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Re-arrest: FG Engaging In Double Standard – Afenifere by permit(m): 9:09am On Aug 28, 2017
Bolustical:
Afenifere is still pained by the election loss of 2015 and the political relevance of Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

They can support the Igbo cause but couldnt convene massive protests for the reopening of LAUTECH.

Nonsense.
must u guys justify every action and speech by the los of 2015 presidential election, u guys are blinded with hate,as§ eatin to favour urselves nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Re-arrest: FG Engaging In Double Standard – Afenifere by cytell56: 9:10am On Aug 28, 2017
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Re-arrest: FG Engaging In Double Standard – Afenifere by COCKCROW: 9:12am On Aug 28, 2017
jahsharon:

This is the height of disrespect to highly respected Yoruba Leaders, whom the generality of the tribe accepted to leader them for the general interest of Yoruba nation. You called them thieves. Ibos are accused of hate language and insults to Buhuri, yet Goodluck Jonathan is called Goatluck Jonaddaft

You are calling Afenifere idiots, old foolish rags, old fools. I am lost this type of insult. That Tinubu, without whom Buhari will not have won the massively rigged election, is a Lagos thief.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Re-arrest: FG Engaging In Double Standard – Afenifere by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 28, 2017
01mcfadden:
Afenifere has really been doing a great job before and since that quit notice. Even though KANU used to insult Yorubas, they still look above this.
They really earned my respect big time.

Correct Guy!

Expand your Business online with a Website of your own. N20k only. Check my signature for details.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Re-arrest: FG Engaging In Double Standard – Afenifere by Zirah: 9:23am On Aug 28, 2017
sweetgala:

Do you understand what the contempt of court is. To break hard negotiated bail conditions is no small thing and at some stage one has to start taking the law seriously.

He flouted bail conditions. You are right. But then. But then again.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Re-arrest: FG Engaging In Double Standard – Afenifere by orisa37: 9:27am On Aug 28, 2017
Biafra is a Rebellion, a Mutiny and a Conspiracy to steal Nigeria or some parts of her. Whoever is caught with such misdeed should be kept permanently out of circulation.
Restructuring is a legitimate Right of every Nigerian. Any President, Legislator and Politician that is against Restructuring is guilty of Human Rights Violation.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Re-arrest: FG Engaging In Double Standard – Afenifere by win2kwire: 9:36am On Aug 28, 2017
Please don't arrest him, let ipob unfold and war start. The only way to silence ibos is bullets and Kanu is leading them in that direction!
I support Kanu's actions, let ibos face the bullets like they did before!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Re-arrest: FG Engaging In Double Standard – Afenifere by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 28, 2017
Zirah:
In as much as I detest Kanu with every fibre of my being, re-arresting him is the dumbest thing to do or even think of. Federal Govt does not need to stoop to Kanu's shallow level by threatening with arrest. Besides, the guy has not been violent in anyway. Verbal assaults, yes, but then so have the two morons, Fayose and Fani Kayode.

IN ANOTHER THREAD SAME GUY WAS SHOUTING BABA HAS COME BACK TO RE-ARREST KANU.....NNAMDI KANU WILL GO INTO HIDDING
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Re-arrest: FG Engaging In Double Standard – Afenifere by sayisayi(m): 10:31am On Aug 28, 2017
[
quote author=jahsharon post=59891473]Afenifere is very right, this is pure double or even triple standards. FG is supposed to have locked up all Afenifere leaders a long time ago for collecting millions of naira from Goatluck Jonaddaft to help him rig the 2015 presidential election. You will all recall that even Olu Falae of the the leaders of Afenifere admitted collecting about 100 million naira from ATM-Dasuki Sambo / Nemadi Ester in order to work for Goatluck during the 2015 election.

If Afenifere likes, they can change their tribe to Ibo, it is allowed, I even suspect them to be Ibos because only Ibos can sell their parents for money the same way the Afenifere rags are doing. The next time that DSS comes for Nnamdi Cownu, let Afenifere rags go and stop DSS, they will all be given mass burial which will save their families money.[/quote]

Lol. E dey pain u grin

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Re-arrest: FG Engaging In Double Standard – Afenifere by Dancos: 11:02am On Aug 28, 2017
Who made the afonja a judge over biafra and arewa matter. And after 24 hours they will go behind and apologise to the cabal government that they were quoted out of context. Remember ojukwu encounter with awolowo before and during the time of 1967-1970 at calabar prison. They (yoruba) are the major beneficiaries of this confusion called nigeria. Trust a yoruba man at your own detriment. Ride on Mazi Nnamdi Kalu.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Re-arrest: FG Engaging In Double Standard – Afenifere by orisa37: 11:08am On Aug 28, 2017
I am not lost anywhere. I am neither a Herd nor a Herdsman. I am an Apostle for good government. And I still loveyou.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Re-arrest: FG Engaging In Double Standard – Afenifere by Oblang(m): 11:34am On Aug 28, 2017
IgboTyphoon:

Word.
The truth shall set us all free. I say Thank you to the Yoruba elders for speaking the simple truth and nothing but the truth.

Fulani will soon find that thing they are looking for this time around

Where are the Yoruba elders?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Re-arrest: FG Engaging In Double Standard – Afenifere by Newmanluckyman(m): 12:19pm On Aug 28, 2017
...good one by Afenifere.An injustice to one is an injustice to all.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Re-arrest: FG Engaging In Double Standard – Afenifere by DocHMD: 12:36pm On Aug 28, 2017
emmasege:
Yo o da fun o (it shall be well with you). Only his 'amugbo' and 'agbero' followers think otherwise. The drug baron might even be the brain behind Bola Ige's death (just as he's been suspected for Funsho Williams'), while they point accusing fingers at someone else. Were it not for Ige's death, he wouldn't have been a force to reckon with both regionally and nationally.

The drug baron gained more from Ige and Funsho's death than anyone else in yorubaland.
Druggies are never afraid of killing. Only God knows how many people Thiefnubuu killed in his drug business before venturing into politics.

How come those killings reduced after he grab full power in the SW?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Re-arrest: FG Engaging In Double Standard – Afenifere by unbeatablerosak(f): 1:44pm On Aug 28, 2017
jahsharon:

Are u sure u r OK? because u r saying rubbish.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Re-arrest: FG Engaging In Double Standard – Afenifere by adomuwiner(m): 1:47pm On Aug 28, 2017
I THINK FG SHOULD BE FAIR TO ALL.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Re-arrest: FG Engaging In Double Standard – Afenifere by unbeatablerosak(f): 1:47pm On Aug 28, 2017
NO FORCE CAN STOP THE IDEA, WHOSE TIME HAS COME. TO HELL WITH HATERS.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Re-arrest: FG Engaging In Double Standard – Afenifere by elektroniks(m): 3:54pm On Aug 28, 2017
Contact us for ur;
Fingerlings and Juveniles production
Fish feeds
Spawning hormones
Table size, broodstocks
Training and consultant
Tel: 09029056145
BBM: 2BBAB4AC
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Re-arrest: FG Engaging In Double Standard – Afenifere by chris31(m): 6:40am On Aug 29, 2017
Nairalanders PH branch i am in need of help i just relocated to ph having successfully completed Nysc & i need to get myself busy pls anyone willing to help me get a job i will appreciate a lot. Thanks my people

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Ranks 133rd Among World’s Most Polluted Cities – IQAir / Ayade Quit As Cross River Governor, His Deputy Take Over / Ganduje Is APC Best Performing Governor - Governors Forum’s Progressive Tracking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.