Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Pastor Chris Okafor Attacked By Twitter Users Over His Failed Prophecy On Buhari - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Okafor Attacked By Twitter Users Over His Failed Prophecy On Buhari (939 Views)

Cleric Sues Member For Asking Return Of Car Gift After Failed Prophecy / Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors / Ekiti Election: Apostle Suleman Speaks On Failed Prophecy (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Chris Okafor Attacked By Twitter Users Over His Failed Prophecy On Buhari by nwafada123(m): 6:18pm On Mar 07, 2019
nwafada.com

Leader and founder of the Mountain of Liberation and Miracle Ministries also known as Liberation City, Pastor Chris Okafor has come under attack on Twitter after a failed prophecy on President Muhammadu Buhari as he went on to attack the President on a video.

The emergence of President Buhari as President re-elect has brought controversies in the church as it became a period to weigh in the performances of several pastors and priests who made one prophecy or the other.

Those whose prophecy didn’t come to pass have devised ways to defend themselves and that is by always saying their prophecies were averted by prayers while those whose prophecies came to pass have continued to swell in the glory of their achievement.

However, Pastor Chris Okafor’s prophecy failed to reach the cut off mark and Twitter users have foiled out the video where he is trying hard like his fellow pastors to twist the result to suit him by daring and attacking the President.

Read more and watch video here:

http://nwafada.com/2019/03/07/pastor-chris-okafor-attacked-by-twitter-users-over-his-failed-prophecy-on-buhari-as-he-attacks-the-leader-video/

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor Attacked By Twitter Users Over His Failed Prophecy On Buhari by peteruuu(m): 6:24pm On Mar 07, 2019
I'll not stop saying this...
These modern-days- pastors themselves know that they're fooling the people.
There's a lot of different between PREDICTION & PROPHESIES.
But well, what do I know?

The day of reckoning shall surely come.

2 Timothy 3:1-9 says...
This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,
Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.
Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith.
But they shall proceed no further: for their folly shall be manifest unto all men, as theirs also was.

Everything seems to be 'working fine' now, their downfall is nigh.
Both the deceivers and the deceived would cry for the rocks and the mountain, they'll pray hard, but their prayers would be too late.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor Attacked By Twitter Users Over His Failed Prophecy On Buhari by daddytime(m): 6:43pm On Mar 07, 2019
Thieves...
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor Attacked By Twitter Users Over His Failed Prophecy On Buhari by Nobody: 6:50pm On Mar 07, 2019
grin

Yahoo boys
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor Attacked By Twitter Users Over His Failed Prophecy On Buhari by Harrymig1(m): 8:04pm On Mar 07, 2019
May God direct our path away from false prophets.
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor Attacked By Twitter Users Over His Failed Prophecy On Buhari by RipMorosini: 10:13pm On Mar 07, 2019
Anyone attending this Church is a foool

I repeat...Big FOOOL

I know Chris okafor secret babes.. one is living behind the petrol station at ereke bus stop..

Should I continue..
Typing....
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor Attacked By Twitter Users Over His Failed Prophecy On Buhari by Nobody: 11:47pm On Mar 07, 2019
Did Buhari win or he rigged?
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor Attacked By Twitter Users Over His Failed Prophecy On Buhari by Nobody: 11:50pm On Mar 07, 2019
Harrymig1:
Fake prophet for failed prophecy? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed comon grow up bro.
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor Attacked By Twitter Users Over His Failed Prophecy On Buhari by Harrymig1(m): 5:01am On Mar 08, 2019
asuustrike1:

Fake prophet for failed prophecy? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed comon grow up bro.
I'm not calling him a fake prophet not even implicitly , who am I to judge him, but we all have to be careful and try every word. I know my God doesn't give failed prophecy.

Matthew 24:24
For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor Attacked By Twitter Users Over His Failed Prophecy On Buhari by Nobody: 6:20am On Mar 08, 2019
Harrymig1:

I'm not calling him a fake prophet not even implicitly , who am I to judge him, but we all have to be careful and try every word. I know my God doesn't give failed prophecy.

Matthew 24:24
For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
You just call that man fake.Study the scriptures and see how prophets dish out prophecies. A prophet most times make reference to the Lord e.g Thus says the Lord Nigeria shall be great. That pastor only gave prediction which many of you call prophecy.
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor Attacked By Twitter Users Over His Failed Prophecy On Buhari by frank317: 7:26am On Mar 08, 2019
Harrymig1:

Stop praying to a God who does not talk.

If God exists, you should be disappointed in him and not these pastors who are just trying to make a living.

Have u considered that some of these pastors are just humans like u who think they are actually called by God?

So I ask, in all these false prophesies, disappointments, suffering and confusion, what exactly is this so PERFECT God doing about it? What exactly is perfect about God?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor Attacked By Twitter Users Over His Failed Prophecy On Buhari by frank317: 7:27am On Mar 08, 2019
asuustrike1:

You just call that man fake.Study the scriptures and see how prophets dish out prophecies. A prophet most times make reference to the Lord e.g Thus says the Lord Nigeria shall be great. That pastor only gave prediction which many of you call prophecy.

Isn't this why its so easy for them to talk anyhow?
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor Attacked By Twitter Users Over His Failed Prophecy On Buhari by paxonel(m): 8:49am On Mar 08, 2019
asuustrike1:

he is fake jo, stop supporting error!

What if his prediction came to pass, you will now say he has prophesied abi?

These pastors should better keep quiet when there is no need for them to talk.
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor Attacked By Twitter Users Over His Failed Prophecy On Buhari by hahn(m): 8:50am On Mar 08, 2019
nwafada123:
nwafada.com

Leader and founder of the Mountain of Liberation and Miracle Ministries also known as Liberation City, Pastor Chris Okafor has come under attack on Twitter after a failed prophecy on President Muhammadu Buhari as he went on to attack the President on a video.

The emergence of President Buhari as President re-elect has brought controversies in the church as it became a period to weigh in the performances of several pastors and priests who made one prophecy or the other.

Those whose prophecy didn’t come to pass have devised ways to defend themselves and that is by always saying their prophecies were averted by prayers while those whose prophecies came to pass have continued to swell in the glory of their achievement.

However, Pastor Chris Okafor’s prophecy failed to reach the cut off mark and Twitter users have foiled out the video where he is trying hard like his fellow pastors to twist the result to suit him by daring and attacking the President.

Read more and watch video here:

http://nwafada.com/2019/03/07/pastor-chris-okafor-attacked-by-twitter-users-over-his-failed-prophecy-on-buhari-as-he-attacks-the-leader-video/

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor Attacked By Twitter Users Over His Failed Prophecy On Buhari by paxonel(m): 9:00am On Mar 08, 2019
frank317:

Stop praying to a God who does not talk.

If God exists, you should be disappointed in him and not these pastors who are just trying to make a living.

Have u considered that some of these pastors are just humans like u who think they are actually called by God?

So I ask, in all these false prophesies, disappointments, suffering and confusion, what exactly is this so PERFECT God doing about it? What exactly is perfect about God?
from the beginning of creation he didnt say he was going to anything about intervening on human affairs, rather we humans are the ones to solve our problems of which by all standards, nigerians have failed to do so
But if there was any case where he intervened, that was because he wanted to do so, not because he want to please people like you who want supernatural interventions before you believe
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor Attacked By Twitter Users Over His Failed Prophecy On Buhari by Nobody: 9:34am On Mar 08, 2019
paxonel:
he is fake jo, stop supporting error!

What if his prediction came to pass, you will now say he has prophesied abi?

These pastors should better keep quiet when there is no need for them to talk.
He is not fake neither do I support his prediction. He didn't speak using the scriptures. Even if his prediction came to pass I wouldn't say if he is fake or real. Prophecies are backed by scriptures
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor Attacked By Twitter Users Over His Failed Prophecy On Buhari by Nobody: 9:42am On Mar 08, 2019
frank317:

Isn't this why its so easy for them to talk anyhow?
That is why they are human hence they speak for themselves not God. In most cases prophecies are backed by scriptures. You see many will call him fake yet they are eager to get prophecies from same man. Why should people take them serious if they are not eager to listen? Why should people continue to post their prophecies if they don't have any material gain( bloggers). If the pastors don't predict or prophesy many will be eager to know why. So ignoring them will do instead of making them relevance

(1) (Reply)

I Love Marijuana And I'm Confused, Help Please! / Some Misconceptions That Is Causing Set-back In Today's Christianity / Link To Watch Nasfat Live Asalatu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.