Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:58 AM

He Refused To Ejaculate - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Refused To Ejaculate (7253 Views)

Is It Good To Ejaculate Inside Pregnant Woman During Sex? / He Refused To Ejaculate / Man Shares Chat With His Friend's Gf Who Cursed Him Out After He Refused To Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Refused To Ejaculate by igbeshit: 9:00am On Aug 28, 2017
he is an Igbo boy, I guess Igbo guys are very greedy.

and I had very small quantity of money last night when I was out to buy some Nigerian food at the gate of the factory.

I chanced to see that boy , who was sacked out of indiscipline. I was so surprised when he begged me for money to buy food.

he was a strong boy, with an age of 25 or 26, and he was single.

I paid 2000 naira to him. he promised to do everything .

but in his hovel house, which was shared with his brother, who was not there at that moment, he just let me play half a minute, and he said money is not enough, although his peniss was stone-solid
Re: He Refused To Ejaculate by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:45am On Aug 28, 2017
i guess English was not your strongest subject in school?!

9 Likes

Re: He Refused To Ejaculate by DarkMagic(m): 9:47am On Aug 28, 2017
Like for real

9 Likes

Re: He Refused To Ejaculate by igbeshit: 10:43am On Aug 28, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
i guess English was not your strongest subject in school?!

can you write something more to prove you can speak more than abc ?

and by the way , what you do mean by "strongest subject" ? do you mean a subject could be stronger than another one ? I guess English is not the course you excel in in school .

English is not for ni66ers.

1 Like

Re: He Refused To Ejaculate by igbeshit: 10:51am On Aug 28, 2017
oh, by the way, the most hateful thing was, there were 2 inopportune calls for me , just at the moment I was intending to get further on his body.

and he was totally aroused, and I could see that he would allow me to do anything if those 2 irksome calls were not made by another boy , who wanted me to pay for his sex.

1 Like

Re: He Refused To Ejaculate by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:03am On Aug 28, 2017
igbeshit:

can you write something more to prove you can speak more than abc ?

and by the way , what you do mean by "strongest subject" ? do you mean a subject could be stronger than another one ? I guess English is not the course you excel in in school .

English is not for ni66ers.

A) what you wrote is proper GIBBERISH
B) strongest subject means that you were good at other subject (with As etc, but in English you definitely had Cs or lower)
C) of course some subjects are tougher than other, you are the proof of it.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Refused To Ejaculate by RedDistrict: 11:58am On Aug 28, 2017
gay story?? hailings o!
Re: He Refused To Ejaculate by pu7pl3(m): 12:12pm On Aug 28, 2017
Its like I'm reading a what a toddler typed....very hard to understand

4 Likes

Re: He Refused To Ejaculate by LordOfNaira: 12:56pm On Aug 28, 2017
igbeshit:
he is an Igbo boy, I guess Igbo guys are very greedy.

and I had very small quantity of money last night when I was out to buy some Nigerian food at the gate of the factory.

I chanced to see that boy , who was sacked out of indiscipline. I was so surprised when he begged me for money to buy food.

he was a strong boy, with an age of 25 or 26, and he was single.

I paid 2000 naira to him. he promised to do everything .

but in his hovel house, which was shared with his brother, who was not there at that moment, he just let me play half a minute, and he said money is not enough, although his peniss was stone-solid

Lol. I just like this moniker. But seriously, the name IGBESHIT is disgusting!!!

1 Like

Re: He Refused To Ejaculate by daewoorazer(m): 2:10pm On Aug 28, 2017
Ohhhh, and the nincompoop is here again....

What a waste of sperm

5 Likes

Re: He Refused To Ejaculate by igbeshit: 2:19pm On Aug 28, 2017
RedDistrict:
gay story?? hailings o!

why do you think it a gay one? how ?
Re: He Refused To Ejaculate by igbeshit: 2:20pm On Aug 28, 2017
pu7pl3:
Its like I'm reading a what a toddler typed....very hard to understand

because black people are all toddlers ,to me. so, I have to take your intelligence into consideration.
Re: He Refused To Ejaculate by igbeshit: 2:21pm On Aug 28, 2017
LordOfNaira:

Lol. I just like this moniker. But seriously, the name IGBESHIT is disgusting!!!

what other names you may suggest that I should adopt ? I am living now, in igbesa. and this place sucks , like a shiit
Re: He Refused To Ejaculate by igbeshit: 2:22pm On Aug 28, 2017
daewoorazer:
Ohhhh, and the nincompoop is here again....

What a waste of sperm

it is not a waste, every time I pay 5000 naira or more.

such pittance of sperm costs so dearly
Re: He Refused To Ejaculate by pu7pl3(m): 2:32pm On Aug 28, 2017
igbeshit:

because black people are all toddlers ,to me. so, I have to take your intelligence into consideration.

grin grin grin grin.... ure funny trying to be racist..... wen u learn how to convey ur msgs properly with good typing il take u serious grin grin
Re: He Refused To Ejaculate by daewoorazer(m): 2:39pm On Aug 28, 2017
igbeshit:

it is not a waste, every time I pay 5000 naira or more.

such pittance of sperm costs so dearly

So much for your IQ.... You are the wasted spermatozoa here....
Re: He Refused To Ejaculate by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:41pm On Aug 28, 2017
pu7pl3:

grin grin grin grin.... ure funny trying to be racist..... wen u learn how to convey ur msgs properly with good typing il take u serious grin grin

there's a few of these useless people on NL, trying to be somehow relevant by spewing their nonsense! they are better left IGNORED
Re: He Refused To Ejaculate by pu7pl3(m): 2:44pm On Aug 28, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

there's a few of these useless people on NL, trying to be somehow relevant by spewing their nonsense! they are better left IGNORED

true jare.... my bad grin

1 Like

Re: He Refused To Ejaculate by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 28, 2017
Wait a sec!
You met an Igbo guy on the street and you got laid.
You must be feeling really fulfilled, all your fantasies have come to pass.

1 Like

Re: He Refused To Ejaculate by igbeshit: 3:04pm On Aug 28, 2017
pu7pl3:

can ni66ers speak English ? look at your superior ni66er brothers , those African Americans , they bottom at class for every course .

mulatto ni66ers perform thus bad, let alone you ?!
Re: He Refused To Ejaculate by igbeshit: 3:05pm On Aug 28, 2017
pu7pl3:

grin grin grin grin.... ure funny trying to be a racist..... wen u learn how to convey ur msgs properly with good typing il take u serious grin grin

1 Like

Re: He Refused To Ejaculate by pu7pl3(m): 3:06pm On Aug 28, 2017
igbeshit:

can ni66ers speak English ? look at your superior ni66er brothers , those African Americans , they bottom at classes for every course.

U went to school I cudnt tell grin
Re: He Refused To Ejaculate by igbeshit: 3:06pm On Aug 28, 2017
daewoorazer:

So much for your IQ.... You are the wasted spermatozoa here....

thank God for creating black slaves, or else who else we can slave ?
Re: He Refused To Ejaculate by igbeshit: 3:07pm On Aug 28, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

you should take the lead to IGNORE me, by not responding me or typing any rubbish here.
Re: He Refused To Ejaculate by pu7pl3(m): 3:10pm On Aug 28, 2017
igbeshit:

Can we
Re: He Refused To Ejaculate by igbeshit: 3:10pm On Aug 28, 2017
Rorachy:
Wait a sec!

You met an Igbo guy on the street and you got laid.

You must be feeling really fulfilled, all your fantasies have come to pass.

he used to work in my factory, in my section. and he was sacked out of indiscipline , maybe something related to harassing a white female master. and we knew each other pretty well. he knew that, I loved black dicks. and I knew that he had a big one.

his crotch is always bulging, I don't know it is a natural situation or not. maybe he is all the time being aroused.
Re: He Refused To Ejaculate by LordOfNaira: 4:10pm On Aug 28, 2017
igbeshit:

what other names you may suggest that I should adopt ? I am living now, in igbesa. and this place sucks , like a shiit

Alright, you are free to keep it. If you like it, who am I to force a moniker on you?
Re: He Refused To Ejaculate by daewoorazer(m): 4:28pm On Aug 28, 2017
igbeshit:

Scumbag, we are superior to your fake white genes. You can imagine how Mayweather battered Connor's mouth....

2 Likes

Re: He Refused To Ejaculate by igbeshit: 8:21am On Aug 29, 2017
daewoorazer:

Scumbag, we are superior to your fake white genes. You can imagine how Mayweather battered Connor's mouth....

I am called a white person by black guys in Nigeria. I never call myself a white person. I have been inculcated with your racism, since I came to Nigeria.
Re: He Refused To Ejaculate by Nobody: 8:48am On Aug 29, 2017
igbeshit:

how can I expect to understand a black guy , whose race, by consensus and scientific evidence, it belongs to, has an average IQ of 85, which means less than half of that of white race ?

I am proud that, I understand nothing of your gibberish .
you are very useless bitch. look right here------------------------NIGERIAN SCIENTIST CREATES A COMPUTER THAT CAN SMELL EXPLOSIVES AND CANCER CELLS: read the thread https://www.nairaland.com/4019017/oshi-agabi-creates-koniku-kore . here is the source----http://www.eyesoflagos.com/2017/08/nigerian-scientist-creates-computer.html. Black men are the most Intelligent.
Re: He Refused To Ejaculate by igbeshit: 9:17am On Aug 29, 2017
777philosopher:
you are very useless bitch. look right here------------------------NIGERIAN SCIENTIST CREATES A COMPUTER THAT CAN SMELL EXPLOSIVES AND CANCER CELLS: read the thread https://www.nairaland.com/4019017/oshi-agabi-creates-koniku-kore . here is the source----http://www.eyesoflagos.com/2017/08/nigerian-scientist-creates-computer.html. Black men are the most Intelligent.

but am I a byatch ? am I not a gay man ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies, Some Of Your Questions About Men Answered. / Amazing Benefits Of Sucking A Woman's Boobs That Will Shock You / What Do You Call D Person You Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.