Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,555 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

He Refused To Ejaculate - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Refused To Ejaculate (7263 Views)

Is It Good To Ejaculate Inside Pregnant Woman During Sex? / He Refused To Ejaculate / Man Shares Chat With His Friend's Gf Who Cursed Him Out After He Refused To Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Refused To Ejaculate by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 29, 2017
igbeshit:

but am I a byatch ? am I not a gay man ?
i Hate gays. if you are truly a female, I live in Igbesa too, l want to f u c k you.
Re: He Refused To Ejaculate by igbeshit: 10:30am On Aug 29, 2017
777philosopher:
i Hate gays. if you are truly a female, I live in Igbesa too, l want to f u c k you.

do you want to fvck a gay ?
Re: He Refused To Ejaculate by igbeshit: 10:35am On Aug 29, 2017
777philosopher:

I am living and working in the Guangdong free trade zone. welcome to visit me. I guess you are the guy , who last night molested me when I was out buying some local food, by holding my hand and extorting a hello from me.
Re: He Refused To Ejaculate by moorevic(m): 10:40am On Aug 29, 2017
Which kind yeye caption be that.

1 Like

Re: He Refused To Ejaculate by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 29, 2017
igbeshit:

do you want to fvck a gay ?
No, I hate them. they are mentally sick. even the animals in the forest don't do such a thing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Refused To Ejaculate by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 29, 2017
igbeshit:

I am living and working in the Guangdong free trade zone. welcome to visit me. I guess you are the guy , who last night molested me when I was out buying some local food, by holding my hand and extorting a hello from me.
lol I am not the one. when we meet, I make sure I f u c k you Hard. really Hard, bitch. so are you on Facebook or WhatsApp?
Re: He Refused To Ejaculate by mddavid(m): 2:00pm On Aug 29, 2017
Nonsense,what are you saying,your post is just rubbish
Re: He Refused To Ejaculate by igbeshit: 2:42pm On Aug 29, 2017
777philosopher:
lol I am not the one. when we meet, I make sure I f u c k you Hard. really Hard, bitch. so are you on Facebook or WhatsApp?

I have facebook and whatsapp account number. but I don't want to be fvcked by you.
Re: He Refused To Ejaculate by igbeshit: 2:43pm On Aug 29, 2017
mddavid:
Nonsense,what are you saying,your post is just rubbish

but the man who refuses to ejaculate would not think this thread rubbish .
Re: He Refused To Ejaculate by igbeshit: 2:44pm On Aug 29, 2017
777philosopher:
No, I hate them. they are mentally sick. even the animals in the forest don't do such a thing.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_behavior_in_animals

Homosexual behavior in animals

the animal kingdom [does] it with much greater sexual diversity – including homosexual, bisexual and nonreproductive sex – than the scientific community and society at large have previously been willing to accept
Re: He Refused To Ejaculate by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 29, 2017
igbeshit:

I have facebook and whatsapp account number. but I don't want to be fvcked by you.
Re: He Refused To Ejaculate by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 29, 2017
igbeshit:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_behavior_in_animals

Homosexual behavior in animals

the animal kingdom [does] it with much greater sexual diversity – including homosexual, bisexual and nonreproductive sex – than the scientific community and society at large have previously been willing to accept
it is very wrong. I do not support homosexuality. it is very dangerous.
Re: He Refused To Ejaculate by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 29, 2017
igbeshit:

oh really, I like pink pvssy. and you will be fvcked by me, bitch. what is your name on Facebook? or give me your WhatsApp number?

1 Like

Re: He Refused To Ejaculate by igbeshit: 3:13pm On Aug 29, 2017
777philosopher:
it is very wrong. I do not support homosexuality. it is very dangerous.

who cares whether you support it or not. it exists . do you think we white people should extinguish gay like ni66er pests ?
?
Re: He Refused To Ejaculate by igbeshit: 3:14pm On Aug 29, 2017
777philosopher:
oh really, I like pink pvssy. and you will be fvcked by me, bitch. what is your name on Facebook? or give me your WhatsApp number?

yah, come to my bed, you will be penetrated by my fist , from 1 finger to 5 and then the whole fist. insert your black chrysanthemum.
Re: He Refused To Ejaculate by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 29, 2017
igbeshit:

who cares whether you support it or not. it exists . do you think we white people should extinguish gay like ni66er pests ?
?
you, Cave Bitch. something like madness must wrong with the white people. it is an unnatural act.
Re: He Refused To Ejaculate by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 29, 2017
igbeshit:

yah, come to my bed, you will be penetrated by my fist , from 1 finger to 5 and then the whole fist. insert your black chrysanthemum.
oh see!! I love pink pvssy. pm me and give ur Facebook name. so that we can meet
Re: He Refused To Ejaculate by igbeshit: 3:31pm On Aug 29, 2017
777philosopher:
you, Cave Bitch. something like madness must wrong with the white people. it is an unnatural act.

the more gay-friendly a country is , the more prosperous it is. all anti-gay countries are consisted by African countries and muslin countries. pathetic
Re: He Refused To Ejaculate by igbeshit: 3:32pm On Aug 29, 2017
777philosopher:
oh see!! I love pink pvssy. pm me and give ur Facebook name. so that we can meet

but I will penetrate your asshole by my 5 fingers instead
Re: He Refused To Ejaculate by amakadihot87(f): 3:33pm On Aug 29, 2017
[quote author=MrBrownJay1 post=59895481]i guess English was not your strongest subject in school?![/quot.....e].........hahaha let the op conclude the moonlight tale
Re: He Refused To Ejaculate by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 29, 2017
igbeshit:

the more gay-friendly a country is , the more prosperous it is. all anti-gay countries are consisted by African countries and muslin countries. pathetic
lol ! White people are Related to Rhesus monkeys. so they have animal dna. so they must behave like animals. and they support homosexuality. While we Africans do not have any Neanderthal/animal DNA. we are complete humans, so we reject homosexuality. all the Knowledge of the world come from Africa.
Re: He Refused To Ejaculate by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 29, 2017
igbeshit:

but I will penetrate your asshole by my 5 fingers instead
I will f u c k your pink pvssy, pm me.
Re: He Refused To Ejaculate by igbeshit: 9:32am On Aug 30, 2017
777philosopher:
lol ! White people are Related to Rhesus monkeys. so they have animal dna. so they must behave like animals. and they support homosexuality. While we Africans do not have any Neanderthal/animal DNA. we are complete humans, so we reject homosexuality. all the Knowledge of the world come from Africa.

Is it so hard to admit you are an inferior race ?
Re: He Refused To Ejaculate by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 30, 2017
igbeshit:

Is it so hard to admit you are an inferior race ?
lol! whites are the inferior race, related to Rhesus monkeys. while The Black Race are Superior.

(1) (2) (Reply)

World's Hottest Grandma Releases A Nude Calendar Featuring Uncensored Topless / Listen Dudes: Here's The Truth (Guys only) / As A Man, You Can't Avoid It.. You Will Definitely Marry A Hoe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.