Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,457 members, 7,954,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:22 AM

Dana Pharmaceutical Workers In Minna Protest Over Poor Working Conditions (Pics) - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Dana Pharmaceutical Workers In Minna Protest Over Poor Working Conditions (Pics) (15252 Views)

Nigerian Policeman Laments Poor Working Conditions In Viral Video (pics/video) / Why You Should Never Pay Your Workers In Advance (pics) / A Police Officer Wants To Quit Over Poor Pay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dana Pharmaceutical Workers In Minna Protest Over Poor Working Conditions (Pics) by sgtponzihater1(m): 1:04pm On Aug 28, 2017
Go and start ur own business. You beg for job later start fighting for increase in salary. Its d same problem we face with our workers. And if u are tired, resign, it's not government work, but an individual that thought out of d box.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dana Pharmaceutical Workers In Minna Protest Over Poor Working Conditions (Pics) by Guilderland1(m): 1:07pm On Aug 28, 2017
BlueRayDick:
The guy with the ''INCREAsMENT OF OUR SALARY IS WHAT WE WANT'' placard tho. Nigga so confused don't know whether to include the S in INCREAMENT, bros quickly hade am for corner. grin

I swear you funny die, me too I noticed it.
Believe me it was one person that told him the correct spelling
Re: Dana Pharmaceutical Workers In Minna Protest Over Poor Working Conditions (Pics) by wizkidblogger(f): 1:07pm On Aug 28, 2017
haha. :v

BlueRayDick:
The guy with the ''INCREAsMENT OF OUR SALARY IS WHAT WE WANT'' placard tho. Nigga so confused don't know whether to include the S in INCREAMENT, bros quickly hade am for corner. grin
Re: Dana Pharmaceutical Workers In Minna Protest Over Poor Working Conditions (Pics) by ivolt: 1:13pm On Aug 28, 2017
This is capitalism at work, you either fit in or resign.
The purpose of any business is to make profit.
Re: Dana Pharmaceutical Workers In Minna Protest Over Poor Working Conditions (Pics) by lomprico(m): 1:23pm On Aug 28, 2017
E b like say na illiterates full dana undecided
Re: Dana Pharmaceutical Workers In Minna Protest Over Poor Working Conditions (Pics) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 28, 2017
INCREAsMENT
CONDItON
RESPET
Graduates? undecided
Re: Dana Pharmaceutical Workers In Minna Protest Over Poor Working Conditions (Pics) by jaszplus12(m): 1:28pm On Aug 28, 2017
chynie:
OP are u sure they are graduates
they look like grown alamjiris
plus so much grammatical errors in the cards they are carrying
Graduates dey among them but you know these days grammar is endangered! Even here on nairaland!!
Re: Dana Pharmaceutical Workers In Minna Protest Over Poor Working Conditions (Pics) by Koses(m): 1:30pm On Aug 28, 2017
Even the headquarter that the workers demanded that there protest request be forwarded to is the initiator of the Barbaric act of Modern Work Slavery.

The same headquarter offered me an employment as an Assistant QC Manager in 2013 with a gross salary offer of 32, 500. I look at the Indian Man and i feel like i should just kill him straight away.

It is not really their fault because some locally owned companies are worse in terms of both working conditions and wages.

May God help us in this country

1 Like

Re: Dana Pharmaceutical Workers In Minna Protest Over Poor Working Conditions (Pics) by chynie: 1:36pm On Aug 28, 2017
jaszplus12:

Graduates dey among them but you know these days grammar is endangered! Even here on nairaland!!
ohk, but Dana no dey try o
if truly they are paying graduates 18k
Re: Dana Pharmaceutical Workers In Minna Protest Over Poor Working Conditions (Pics) by dammieking1(m): 1:47pm On Aug 28, 2017
bandad:
You must be a block head yourself. You want him to add `s` to make it `increasement` For your information, no english word like that. It is rather `increment`
nice one bro...we learn everyday
Re: Dana Pharmaceutical Workers In Minna Protest Over Poor Working Conditions (Pics) by jaszplus12(m): 1:48pm On Aug 28, 2017
chynie:

ohk, but Dana no dey try o
if truly they are paying graduates 18k
Insiders say graduates collect more...just that conditions of service is generally poor...
Re: Dana Pharmaceutical Workers In Minna Protest Over Poor Working Conditions (Pics) by peacemara54(m): 1:48pm On Aug 28, 2017
Check my signature
Re: Dana Pharmaceutical Workers In Minna Protest Over Poor Working Conditions (Pics) by pokipoki: 1:50pm On Aug 28, 2017
jaszplus12:
call for freedom of choice
How on earth will a a country make progress when workers are saying respect our religion? Does religion put food on the table? People should leave religion alone and work hard to put food on the table.

2 Likes

Re: Dana Pharmaceutical Workers In Minna Protest Over Poor Working Conditions (Pics) by pokipoki: 2:07pm On Aug 28, 2017
jaszplus12:
Staff of Dana pharmaceutical company in minna are right now protesting against working conditions and wages...
If the pay and work condition is bad, why not leave. It's not by force to work for Dana. There is no need to protest, people should stop working for Dana and go home or their fathers house and relax. Those protesting should ask Buhari what is going on in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Dana Pharmaceutical Workers In Minna Protest Over Poor Working Conditions (Pics) by supomi: 3:02pm On Aug 28, 2017
jaszplus12:

Insiders say graduates collect more...just that conditions of service is generally poor...

Graduates are actually paid better at Dana. Just that these ones might not be staffs or even almajiris.

Also, its even a non issue cos they negotiated that. They should improve themselves and look for jobs elsewhere. They are even paying salaries sef they are not happy. Go and ask Okorocha and some governors who havent paid for over 6 months
Re: Dana Pharmaceutical Workers In Minna Protest Over Poor Working Conditions (Pics) by Henri8: 3:08pm On Aug 28, 2017
Dana again or is this Dana different?
Re: Dana Pharmaceutical Workers In Minna Protest Over Poor Working Conditions (Pics) by supomi: 3:09pm On Aug 28, 2017
sgtponzihater1:
Go and start ur own business. You beg for job later start fighting for increase in salary. Its d same problem we face with our workers. And if u are tired, resign, it's not government work, but an individual that thought out of d box.

E TIRE ME O. AT THE POINT OF NEGOTIATION WHY NOT REJECT THE JOB?
Re: Dana Pharmaceutical Workers In Minna Protest Over Poor Working Conditions (Pics) by supomi: 3:10pm On Aug 28, 2017
jaszplus12:

bROS NO B BY FORCE TO WORK O. IF THE PEPPER NO GOOD, RESIGN!
Re: Dana Pharmaceutical Workers In Minna Protest Over Poor Working Conditions (Pics) by jaszplus12(m): 3:25pm On Aug 28, 2017
supomi:

bROS NO B BY FORCE TO WORK O. IF THE PEPPER NO GOOD, RESIGN!
ok sah!! but bros...I'm not a staff there... just a casual observer and nosepoker! if there's a word like that!!!
Re: Dana Pharmaceutical Workers In Minna Protest Over Poor Working Conditions (Pics) by michealdeco: 3:31pm On Aug 28, 2017
So this one that tied a leave round his waist like one village efulefu is among the workers too cheesy grin grin

#EvermayoR
Re: Dana Pharmaceutical Workers In Minna Protest Over Poor Working Conditions (Pics) by sgtponzihater1(m): 3:37pm On Aug 28, 2017
supomi:

E TIRE ME O. AT THE POINT OF NEGOTIATION WHY NOT REJECT THE JOB?

Yes. I start a small business and u see these young ladies begging to be employed for 20k, they get in and start grumbling that so much profit is made and they deserve a raise, in fact they are d one doing all d work. It's really pathetic around here.
Re: Dana Pharmaceutical Workers In Minna Protest Over Poor Working Conditions (Pics) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 28, 2017
people are beginning to wake up from their surfering and smiling slumber grin
Re: Dana Pharmaceutical Workers In Minna Protest Over Poor Working Conditions (Pics) by wildchild02: 4:01pm On Aug 28, 2017
Dana bet why?

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION
Re: Dana Pharmaceutical Workers In Minna Protest Over Poor Working Conditions (Pics) by nextstep(m): 4:43pm On Aug 28, 2017
BornnAgainChild:
Just 18k for graduate...tell me why i wont take Dangote's offer as a driver for 150k

It's a free market... They are free to go work elsewhere, and Dana is free to hire those who will work for 18k
Re: Dana Pharmaceutical Workers In Minna Protest Over Poor Working Conditions (Pics) by Mrkelvcy: 7:53pm On Aug 28, 2017
No be small thing o.... They should increase there salaries and improve the working condition...
Re: Dana Pharmaceutical Workers In Minna Protest Over Poor Working Conditions (Pics) by Haddock(m): 5:40am On Aug 29, 2017
INCREASMEANT... INCREASMENT... INCREAMENT... Damn! where's auto correct when you need it most...

1 Like

Re: Dana Pharmaceutical Workers In Minna Protest Over Poor Working Conditions (Pics) by jaszplus12(m): 6:36pm On Aug 29, 2017
BREAKING!!!
the management of Dana pharmaceutical company minna is in negotiations with the aggrieved workers over wages and work conditions...
information from the spokesman of the workers reveals that both sides found common ground and discussions are going well...
Kudos to both sides for heeding to common sense...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is Engineering So Difficult To Practice In Nigeria / Diamond Bank Adopts New Workings Hours!--- 7pm Closing Time. / Should I Stay In My Old Job Or Move To This New One (I Need Serious Advice)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.