Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,006 members, 7,835,416 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

PLS Help: Spray Of Spit Coming Out Of Mouth When Speaking - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / PLS Help: Spray Of Spit Coming Out Of Mouth When Speaking (3681 Views)

Men:stop Licking Pvssy Other Men Spit On And Cum Inside / Daniel Asaya, Gay Reveals His Parents' Actions After Coming Out As Gay / Pamela Adie: "Coming Out As A Lesbian Is The Best Decision I Ever Made" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

PLS Help: Spray Of Spit Coming Out Of Mouth When Speaking by freak33: 10:28am On Aug 28, 2017
Hello

I recently noticed that when
I speak, a spray of spit comes out of my
mouth when speaking and it is very embarrassing.

I was advised to take less water and worm medicine which I have done
but it has not helped.

Please I need any
advice that you can give. Thank you
Re: PLS Help: Spray Of Spit Coming Out Of Mouth When Speaking by freak33: 10:35am On Aug 28, 2017
lalasticlala seun mynd44 ishilove Dominique pls help
Re: PLS Help: Spray Of Spit Coming Out Of Mouth When Speaking by Sagamaje(m): 11:49am On Aug 28, 2017
Stop talking too much then

5 Likes

Re: PLS Help: Spray Of Spit Coming Out Of Mouth When Speaking by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 28, 2017
You need to stop talking too much and with force.
Talk gently and spit won't fly out from your mouth.
Don't pour people spit again.

3 Likes

Re: PLS Help: Spray Of Spit Coming Out Of Mouth When Speaking by sugarsoul(m): 1:36pm On Aug 28, 2017
grin grin grin

All I can do is just laugh. O.p no vex o

1 Like

Re: PLS Help: Spray Of Spit Coming Out Of Mouth When Speaking by Joel3(m): 1:45pm On Aug 28, 2017
Op say the truth, because it's a symptoms of licking too much punna. how long have you been sucking. punna.
Re: PLS Help: Spray Of Spit Coming Out Of Mouth When Speaking by VargasVee(m): 1:49pm On Aug 28, 2017
Don't mind them mate, embrace your destiny.

YOU'RE FROM THE SNAKE KINGDOM grin grin

1 Like

Re: PLS Help: Spray Of Spit Coming Out Of Mouth When Speaking by MrCork: 2:07pm On Aug 28, 2017
freak33:
Hello

but it has not helped.

Please I need any

.. SPRAY?? undecided
Re: PLS Help: Spray Of Spit Coming Out Of Mouth When Speaking by MrCork: 2:08pm On Aug 28, 2017
freak33:
Hello

but it has not helped.

Please I need any

.. Dentist...visit a dentist!! wink
Re: PLS Help: Spray Of Spit Coming Out Of Mouth When Speaking by ritababe(f): 2:39pm On Aug 28, 2017
take less water
Re: PLS Help: Spray Of Spit Coming Out Of Mouth When Speaking by DOUBLEWAHALA: 3:16pm On Aug 28, 2017
maybe you are an imbecil or your tongue is not properly situated grin
Re: PLS Help: Spray Of Spit Coming Out Of Mouth When Speaking by ritababe(f): 4:03pm On Aug 28, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:
maybe you are an imbecil or your tongue is not properly situated grin

there are some people when they talk spits come out from their mouth. nothing like slowpoke there just say u haven't witness it.
Re: PLS Help: Spray Of Spit Coming Out Of Mouth When Speaking by DOUBLEWAHALA: 4:09pm On Aug 28, 2017
ritababe:

there are some people when they talk spits come out from their mouth. nothing like slowpoke there just say u haven't witness it.
but I haven't witness the spraying type have you?
Re: PLS Help: Spray Of Spit Coming Out Of Mouth When Speaking by ritababe(f): 5:13pm On Aug 28, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:
but I haven't witness the spraying type have you?
lol, that should be figure of speech I guess.
Re: PLS Help: Spray Of Spit Coming Out Of Mouth When Speaking by Nobody: 11:42pm On Aug 28, 2017
Who advises against taking too much water? That's strange mate
Re: PLS Help: Spray Of Spit Coming Out Of Mouth When Speaking by BabaRamota1980: 3:48am On Aug 29, 2017
freak33:
Hello

but it has not helped.

Please I need any

My brother, zip it and stop spraying people with spitum. Thats all advise i got
Re: PLS Help: Spray Of Spit Coming Out Of Mouth When Speaking by BabaRamota1980: 3:51am On Aug 29, 2017
ritababe:
take less water

Shut up there and stop encouraging nonsense. The OP should drink plenty water but he need to watch his obsession for pussy.
Re: PLS Help: Spray Of Spit Coming Out Of Mouth When Speaking by niyot124: 3:55am On Aug 29, 2017
Lol, almost everyone who has commented are the worst set of advise-givers...making fun of the poor guy undecided
Re: PLS Help: Spray Of Spit Coming Out Of Mouth When Speaking by BabaRamota1980: 4:00am On Aug 29, 2017
niyot124:
Lol, almost everyone who has commented are the worst set of advise-givers...making fun of the poor guy undecided

Im listening to hear what wisdom you share with Mr Freak
Re: PLS Help: Spray Of Spit Coming Out Of Mouth When Speaking by Nobody: 5:02am On Aug 29, 2017
Bro, it's in your nature. You are just a FREAK of nature. Spraying spit. 'Homo Reptila'
Re: PLS Help: Spray Of Spit Coming Out Of Mouth When Speaking by ritababe(f): 6:38am On Aug 29, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

Shut up there and stop encouraging nonsense. The OP should drink plenty water but he need to watch his obsession for pussy.

Na u come make sense abi?
Re: PLS Help: Spray Of Spit Coming Out Of Mouth When Speaking by BabaRamota1980: 6:58am On Aug 29, 2017
ritababe:

Na u come make sense abi?

Persin wey spend whole day eating woman between her thighs should drink plenty water. You no know? You no get persin wey dey chop you down there?
Re: PLS Help: Spray Of Spit Coming Out Of Mouth When Speaking by morbeta(m): 7:12am On Aug 29, 2017
Go and buy mouth canopy.. grin angry
Re: PLS Help: Spray Of Spit Coming Out Of Mouth When Speaking by ritababe(f): 7:14am On Aug 29, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

Persin wey spend whole day eating woman between her thighs should drink plenty water. You no know? You no get persin wey dey chop you down there?

sharrap, he didn't say anything like that joor
Re: PLS Help: Spray Of Spit Coming Out Of Mouth When Speaking by niyot124: 7:34am On Aug 29, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

Im listening to hear what wisdom you share with Mr Freak

Hate to break it to you but I don't share my thoughts with overgrown-idiots like yourself, cuz you would know what to do with a million Naira if it were to be given to you.

That's how stupid you are.

1 Like

Re: PLS Help: Spray Of Spit Coming Out Of Mouth When Speaking by BabaRamota1980: 2:17pm On Aug 29, 2017
niyot124:

Hate to break it to you but I don't share my thoughts with overgrown-idiots like yourself, cuz you would know what to do with a million Naira if it were to be given to you.

That's how stupid you are.

1 Like

Re: PLS Help: Spray Of Spit Coming Out Of Mouth When Speaking by BabaRamota1980: 2:19pm On Aug 29, 2017
ritababe:

Lol. grin grin. ....Cause he's a "freak"
Re: PLS Help: Spray Of Spit Coming Out Of Mouth When Speaking by kellycute(m): 2:24pm On Aug 29, 2017
ritababe:

you ain't looking bad at all
Re: PLS Help: Spray Of Spit Coming Out Of Mouth When Speaking by ritababe(f): 2:27pm On Aug 29, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

Lol. grin grin. ....Cause he's a "freak"

is that y u are opening your teeth ni? nobody is perfect.
Re: PLS Help: Spray Of Spit Coming Out Of Mouth When Speaking by ritababe(f): 2:28pm On Aug 29, 2017
kellycute:
you ain't looking bad at all
you too, just that ur head is big.
Re: PLS Help: Spray Of Spit Coming Out Of Mouth When Speaking by kellycute(m): 2:39pm On Aug 29, 2017
ritababe:

you too, just that ur head is big.
lol.. that's million dollar head oo. Wink
Re: PLS Help: Spray Of Spit Coming Out Of Mouth When Speaking by ritababe(f): 3:00pm On Aug 29, 2017
kellycute:
lol.. that's million dollar head oo. Wink

I will prefer the million in my pocket.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Groom Chasing After His Running Away Bride-to-be On Their Wedding Day. / I Want To Reconstruct My Youth By Banging Young Girls / How Do I Get A Guy To Be Interested In Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.