Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,147 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Review Of The Infinix X-pen: Is It Worth N4,500? (PICS) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Review Of The Infinix X-pen: Is It Worth N4,500? (PICS) (32718 Views)

Infinix Note 11 Pro - R.I.P X-pen! / Pls Help With My Infinix Note 4 X-pen / Unboxing The Infinix Note 4 Pro X571 With X-pen In The Box For N70,500 (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Review Of The Infinix X-pen: Is It Worth N4,500? (PICS) by tipwill(m): 1:02pm On Aug 28, 2017
sirvvy:
Can the pen work on other Android phones?
NO. There is a special hardware under the screen (electromagnetic stuff) that responds to the pen.
Re: Review Of The Infinix X-pen: Is It Worth N4,500? (PICS) by DjAndroid: 1:07pm On Aug 28, 2017
nurey:
Nawa ooo, something we have been enjoying in samsung since 2011. Not even samsung sef sony ericsson Pseries starting from P800, to motorola A1000, Nokia 7700 infinix just dey recycle trash.

Don't mind the copycats. They are 7 years behind. I used that feature in 2011 in Samsung Galaxy Note 1.

1 Like

Re: Review Of The Infinix X-pen: Is It Worth N4,500? (PICS) by Mcfiltermouth: 1:45pm On Aug 28, 2017
Can it be used on android phones
Re: Review Of The Infinix X-pen: Is It Worth N4,500? (PICS) by ctex4real(m): 1:45pm On Aug 28, 2017
MrOwonikoko:

Igi opo inaa fall on u!
Thank you bros. we need to initiate a revolution on Nairaland. Tribalism must stop for all its worth
Re: Review Of The Infinix X-pen: Is It Worth N4,500? (PICS) by Emeskhalifa(m): 2:06pm On Aug 28, 2017
Godfullsam:
Still rocking my samsung galaxy note4
No shaking.... cool
Pls let me know wen u want to sell it (hopefully soon)
Thanks
Re: Review Of The Infinix X-pen: Is It Worth N4,500? (PICS) by yeman1(m): 2:08pm On Aug 28, 2017
many ppl in nairaland are kids!
I don't know what u see in abusing other ppl or other tribes. Even some of them that r old/older refused to lunch a common sense.
daft ppl!

2 Likes

Re: Review Of The Infinix X-pen: Is It Worth N4,500? (PICS) by Godfullsam(m): 2:15pm On Aug 28, 2017
Emeskhalifa:

Pls let me know wen u want to sell it (hopefully soon)
Thanks

Go to market and get urs na

If yoou are waiting for tue time i will sell mine, you may wait for toooo long wink
Re: Review Of The Infinix X-pen: Is It Worth N4,500? (PICS) by ALAYORMII: 2:24pm On Aug 28, 2017
Dongreat:

I honestly don't know what you wrote but if it's insult thanks and I won't reply hate with hate. If it's blessings I pray it fall on us both.

He's saying electric pole fall on you
Re: Review Of The Infinix X-pen: Is It Worth N4,500? (PICS) by Dongreat(m): 2:27pm On Aug 28, 2017
ALAYORMII:

He's saying electric pole fall on you

Thanks for interpreting. I am not affected and glad nobody responded to his tribal comments. He must be looking like a bigger fool now.

2 Likes

Re: Review Of The Infinix X-pen: Is It Worth N4,500? (PICS) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 28, 2017
kingxsamz:
cool...cool
it's my dream phone for now...
how much did u buy it?

Hahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
A shitfinix marketer spotted

This is a lame technic , you dreamt of a pen? Your dream pen? Wow you must be an intern ...

Now back to this rubbish ... This is simply an attempted copy of the Samsung smart stylus pen that Samsung users have been using since 2011?

Shitfinix should have given this own for free to all your loyal gulible 0hones users who use your shitfinix phones either out of lack of proper knowledge or they simply can't afford better phones so a way of paying them back would have been to give them this for free !!
Instead of asking them to pay for this again ? That is not cool..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Review Of The Infinix X-pen: Is It Worth N4,500? (PICS) by ALAYORMII: 2:30pm On Aug 28, 2017
Dongreat:

Thanks for interpreting. I am not affected and glad nobody responded to his tribal comments. He must be looking like a bigger fool now.

Weldon for not partaking in his folly

Re: Review Of The Infinix X-pen: Is It Worth N4,500? (PICS) by Emeskhalifa(m): 2:33pm On Aug 28, 2017
Godfullsam:

Go to market and get urs na

If yoou are waiting for tue time i will sell mine, you may wait for toooo long wink
Broo abeq na. Market own too expensive. Those sellers re too greedy sad
Re: Review Of The Infinix X-pen: Is It Worth N4,500? (PICS) by kingxsamz(m): 2:36pm On Aug 28, 2017
Lakeside79:

This is a lame technic , you dreamt of a pen? Your dream pen? Wow you must be an intern ...

Now back to this rubbish ... This is simply an attempted copy of the Samsung smart stylus pen that Samsung users have been using since 2011?

Shitfinix should have given this own for free to all your loyal gulible 0hones users who use your shitfinix phones either out of lack of proper knowledge or they simply can't afford better phones so a way of paying them back would have been to give them this for free !!

k
Re: Review Of The Infinix X-pen: Is It Worth N4,500? (PICS) by henry007(m): 2:46pm On Aug 28, 2017
Rorachy:
Are they selling it separate from the phone?

They would.
Re: Review Of The Infinix X-pen: Is It Worth N4,500? (PICS) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 28, 2017
DjAndroid:

Don't mind the copycats. They are 7 years behind. I used that feature in 2011 in Samsung Galaxy Note 1.
it's is not about the years sef.. This lame, company can't think out a design for dem selves.. If this product was sold in the US, Samsung must have sued them for copyright. They lack innovative ideas.. Dem go produce phone do am like iPhone, produce another do am like Samsung.. How many phone giants copy 3wch other, they always to ro look different.. Look at Nokia.. The came bk and continued with their designs.. LG nko.. Its just poverty that is making Nigerians. Buy this.. But biko when our biafra comes we can eleminate poverty and everyone can afford a good phone..

2 Likes

Re: Review Of The Infinix X-pen: Is It Worth N4,500? (PICS) by Josephjnr(m): 3:06pm On Aug 28, 2017
nurey:
Nawa ooo, something we have been enjoying in samsung since 2011. Not even samsung sef sony ericsson Pseries starting from P800, to motorola A1000, Nokia 7700 infinix just dey recycle trash.

No be competition na. Because people don buy car finish, we wen never buy make we bone am?
Re: Review Of The Infinix X-pen: Is It Worth N4,500? (PICS) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 28, 2017
it's only infinix and tecno that will make phones and be advertising 4G features on them, I have been using my samsung a3 manufactured since 2015 with super fast 4G speed; my point is some phone features are just normal and shouldn't be hyped. Though I appreciate them for making phones affordable atleast tecno was my first ever android phone but I am just surprised they can't make something new after all these years, same phones just being recycled, same software, same camera lens with overhyped megapixels.

2 Likes

Re: Review Of The Infinix X-pen: Is It Worth N4,500? (PICS) by trendymarseey(f): 3:46pm On Aug 28, 2017
Please what's the problem with infinix phones?
Lakeside79:

Re: Review Of The Infinix X-pen: Is It Worth N4,500? (PICS) by sirvvy: 3:58pm On Aug 28, 2017
tipwill:

NO. There is a special hardware under the screen (electromagnetic stuff) that responds to the pen.
ooh ! Thanks
Re: Review Of The Infinix X-pen: Is It Worth N4,500? (PICS) by partho(m): 4:31pm On Aug 28, 2017
Please what's infinx.. Is it a phone?? Cus is not here in Europe.
Re: Review Of The Infinix X-pen: Is It Worth N4,500? (PICS) by henry007(m): 4:34pm On Aug 28, 2017
henry007:
Hey guys, check out what i can do with my the X-Pen that came with my Infinix Note 4 Pro.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhaXtcc1Hpc&index=3&list=PLt45CEXp_Z4TkxdNZ7-nKqjlNr86N4UOe

Happy watching
Re: Review Of The Infinix X-pen: Is It Worth N4,500? (PICS) by henry007(m): 4:36pm On Aug 28, 2017
CHESTER48:
it's is not about the years sef.. This lame, company can't think out a design for dem selves.. If this product was sold in the US, Samsung must have sued them for copyright. They lack innovative ideas.. Dem go produce phone do am like iPhone, produce another do am like Samsung.. How many phone giants copy 3wch other, they always to ro look different.. Look at Nokia.. The came bk and continued with their designs.. LG nko.. Its just poverty that is making Nigerians. Buy this.. But biko when our biafra comes we can eleminate poverty and everyone can afford a good phone..

People said the same thing about Samsung stealing from iPhone that year. Now we're smart enough to know that smartphones must have some type of resemblance.....or i thought we were.

1 Like

Re: Review Of The Infinix X-pen: Is It Worth N4,500? (PICS) by pacino26(m): 5:26pm On Aug 28, 2017
nurey:

N900 N97 Ericsson P1 etc, I know some of the "phone indomie" generation didn't get to use these devices then so it's normal for them to gush over this.

1 Like

Re: Review Of The Infinix X-pen: Is It Worth N4,500? (PICS) by lastbaff(m): 5:34pm On Aug 28, 2017
Hi guys, this is the updated list of the latest Infinix phones: Latest Infinix phones and prices
Re: Review Of The Infinix X-pen: Is It Worth N4,500? (PICS) by ezzylee(m): 5:35pm On Aug 28, 2017
This is just a complete knock-of of the Samsung Galaxy Note line.

Samsungs pen is called the S-pen and the Infinix is called the X-pen.

Samsung Air command, Infinix air command.

Samsung has the screen off memo already.

Samsung has the continuous screen shot thing too already.

I'm very sure Samsung has all these features being talked about on this Infinix device.

My question now is WHAT CAN THIS PHONE DO THAT SAMSUNG CAN'T DO OR ALREADY HASN'T DONE?

3 Likes

Re: Review Of The Infinix X-pen: Is It Worth N4,500? (PICS) by henry007(m): 5:48pm On Aug 28, 2017
ezzylee:

I'm very sure Samsung has all these features being talked about on this Infinix device.

My question now is WHAT CAN THIS PHONE DO THAT SAMSUNG CAN'T DO OR ALREADY HASN'T DONE?

Last 2 full days?

Be affordable?

Cost little to repair and replace screen?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Review Of The Infinix X-pen: Is It Worth N4,500? (PICS) by lastbaff(m): 5:53pm On Aug 28, 2017
ezzylee:

For the sake of argument, let's assume there's nothing this phone can do that Samsung can't. The idea here is this: All the features you mentioned, found in Samsung phones, can now be enjoyed at lower price on a brand new phone — not fairly used.

5 Likes

Re: Review Of The Infinix X-pen: Is It Worth N4,500? (PICS) by heybee72(m): 5:55pm On Aug 28, 2017
Goan. Check YouTube, u can create your own home made stylus pen... Instead. Of buying this shit
Re: Review Of The Infinix X-pen: Is It Worth N4,500? (PICS) by ezzylee(m): 6:15pm On Aug 28, 2017
lastbaff:

For the sake of argument, let's assume there's nothing this phone can do that Samsung can't. But the idea here is all the features you mentioned, found in Samsung phones, can now be enjoyed at lower price on a brand new phone — not fairly used.

I totally agree with you on this. Making something that's expensive, more affordable.

1 Like

Re: Review Of The Infinix X-pen: Is It Worth N4,500? (PICS) by ezzylee(m): 6:19pm On Aug 28, 2017
henry007:

Last 2 full days? This depends on your usage of the phone. If you use this phone heavily (Gaming, social networks and the likes), you won't get up to a day on this device.

Be affordable?I agree on this.

Cost little to repair and replace screen? What's the price for changing the screen of this device?
Re: Review Of The Infinix X-pen: Is It Worth N4,500? (PICS) by bigtt76(f): 6:24pm On Aug 28, 2017
This was Samsung Note 2 five years ago undecided

henry007:
Hey guys, check out what i can do with my the X-Pen that came with my Infinix Note 4 Pro.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhaXtcc1Hpc&index=3&list=PLt45CEXp_Z4TkxdNZ7-nKqjlNr86N4UOe

Happy watching
Re: Review Of The Infinix X-pen: Is It Worth N4,500? (PICS) by Kaybaba5(m): 6:30pm On Aug 28, 2017
Dongreat:

I honestly don't know what you wrote but if it's insult thanks and I won't reply hate with hate. If it's blessings I pray it fall on us both.

HONESTLY SPEAKING, WE ARE MATURED PEOPLE FOR GOD SAKE..........

ALL THESE AFONJA, Igbo ETC MUST STOP

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When You Call From Abroad Do People See Nigerian Numbers? Twitter User Blames FG / Starlink Cuts Price Of Start-up Kit For Nigerians To $99 / Check Out Samsung Galaxy S8 And S8 Plus Price In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.