Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,515 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Love Ogah, Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter, Lovely In New Photo - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Love Ogah, Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter, Lovely In New Photo (45463 Views)

Why I’m Crazy And Will Never  Be Like My Mother  – Bishop Oyedepo’s Daughter / Pope Francis Baptizes John Francesco Ogah, Nigerian Beggar Turned Hero / Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love Ogah, Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter, Lovely In New Photo by deafeyez: 12:48pm On Aug 28, 2017
tgmservice:
Here's a quick way to make cool money from Oyedepo

-Befriend this girl
-Bang her and put a hidden cam to video the scence
-Then call her father and tell him u will release the video if he does not pay

Shap Shap the guy go 4ward the money to your account.

Thank me in advance

Funny enough, you cannot carry out that act because she won't befriend you.

1 Like

Re: Love Ogah, Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter, Lovely In New Photo by itsloba: 12:49pm On Aug 28, 2017
The magician?
Re: Love Ogah, Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter, Lovely In New Photo by Austema(m): 12:49pm On Aug 28, 2017
H
Re: Love Ogah, Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter, Lovely In New Photo by Adebowale89(m): 12:51pm On Aug 28, 2017
tgmservice:

-Befriend this girl

Thank me in advance

I doubt if they do your naming ceremony?

1 Like

Re: Love Ogah, Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter, Lovely In New Photo by Donjazzy12(m): 12:51pm On Aug 28, 2017
Trendinghelm:
Daughter of Bishop Oyedepo, Love Ogah, looks so lovely in this beautiful photo

http://trendinghelm..com/2017/08/lovely-photo-of-bishop-oyedepos.html

This is the black sheep of the family. She is the one that will sell the family!
Re: Love Ogah, Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter, Lovely In New Photo by tgmservice: 12:52pm On Aug 28, 2017
deafeyez:

Funny enough, you cannot carry out that act because she won't befriend you.
so u think
forget her who her father is, she is not an angel she likes sex to like all girls and this kind of girls prefer bad guys.
Re: Love Ogah, Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter, Lovely In New Photo by RALPHOW(m): 12:55pm On Aug 28, 2017
Great, daughter of a great man .
Okay her husband's name is Pastor Ogar, I remember she got married few years back.
God bless your home, Papa is a blessing to many homes including mine.
Happy Married Live Mrs Love Ogar (new Oyedepo)

2 Likes

Re: Love Ogah, Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter, Lovely In New Photo by Bukfab(f): 12:55pm On Aug 28, 2017
Wooow!!! Mummy's Photocopy
Re: Love Ogah, Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter, Lovely In New Photo by Nigeman: 12:56pm On Aug 28, 2017
tgmservice:

-Befriend this girl

Thank me in advance

You are a criminal and your sins will catch up with you very soon

1 Like

Re: Love Ogah, Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter, Lovely In New Photo by Taiwo20(m): 12:56pm On Aug 28, 2017
Dongreat:
Please guys let's ignore every tribalist in this forum and not reply their tribalism with tribalism but with silence. Trust me that's the way we can beat tribalist.

I know it hurts insulting your lineage but PLEASE IGNORE THEM
IGNORE THEM and watch as our silence kill them inside and drive them mad.

They may end up creating more monicker to reply themselves, still IGNORE and in the end OUR COLLECTIVE SILENCE will make a fool of them.

Every sane and educated person, please copy and paste along your text on Nairaland let everybody see it and let's KILL CYBER TRIBALISM.

Thanks for cooperating.

AND ALSO IGNORE SILLY CELEBS WITH SILLY POST that contribute nothing to the national fabric e.g Hush......, Bob....y

1 Like

Re: Love Ogah, Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter, Lovely In New Photo by muller101(m): 12:59pm On Aug 28, 2017
So what should we do
Re: Love Ogah, Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter, Lovely In New Photo by cstr1000: 12:59pm On Aug 28, 2017
Just make this girl fall in love with you and you wouldn't need to work again.
If i were worshiping at winners headquarters, i will join the ushering, choir or technical crew to ensure i have a chance of seeing her often.
I will work very hard, rise to the top of the church echelon, make steady contact with her and then the rest is easy.
Re: Love Ogah, Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter, Lovely In New Photo by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 28, 2017

Re: Love Ogah, Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter, Lovely In New Photo by AuroraB(f): 1:01pm On Aug 28, 2017
tgmservice:

-Befriend this girl

Thank me in advance
The person don dive rock be that cheesy
Who listens to blackmail anymore undecided
Re: Love Ogah, Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter, Lovely In New Photo by wolesmile(m): 1:01pm On Aug 28, 2017
Ogah? How come?
Re: Love Ogah, Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter, Lovely In New Photo by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 28, 2017
cstr1000:
Just make this girl fall in love with you and you wouldn't need to work again.
If i were worshiping at winners headquarters, i will join the ushering, choir or technical crew to ensure i have a chance of seeing her often.
I will work very hard, rise to the top of the church echelon, make steady contact with her and then the rest is easy.

are u related to iamj?

Re: Love Ogah, Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter, Lovely In New Photo by cstr1000: 1:02pm On Aug 28, 2017
Randy91:

are u related to iamj?
lol.
Just giving an idea to those who need it.
I don't need it.
Re: Love Ogah, Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter, Lovely In New Photo by tgmservice: 1:04pm On Aug 28, 2017
AuroraB:
U think a man of Oyedepo,s caliber will what to soil his reputation, he must pay
Re: Love Ogah, Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter, Lovely In New Photo by Deedeedee4: 1:04pm On Aug 28, 2017
Ogah? I bet she would not have married a Yoruba man that practice Islam or native tradition, but a man of different ethnicity from her's that practice same religion .
Yoruba people have been brainwashed with foreign religion
Re: Love Ogah, Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter, Lovely In New Photo by Rebuke: 1:05pm On Aug 28, 2017
tgmservice:

-Befriend this girl

Thank me in advance

Come and see our youth oo. See reasoning! Shame dey catch me for yhu.

Yhu thnk everyone is lyk yhu huh? A bunch of lazy entity.

An idle mind is d devil's workshop. Go n find a job n stop displaying yhur stupidity on social ntwrk.

2 Likes

Re: Love Ogah, Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter, Lovely In New Photo by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 28, 2017
AuroraB:

Him never hear say them be bulletproof ask Aunty Kemi...
Re: Love Ogah, Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter, Lovely In New Photo by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 28, 2017
tgmservice:

-Befriend this girl

Thank me in advance

iamj syndrome runs in ur family....

Re: Love Ogah, Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter, Lovely In New Photo by RALPHOW(m): 1:05pm On Aug 28, 2017
RALPHOW:
Great, daughter of a great man .
Okay her husband's name is Pastor Ogar, I remember she got married few years back.
God bless your home, Papa is a blessing to many homes including mine.
Happy Married Live Mrs Love Ogar (new Oyedepo)

Okay sorry is Joyce that got married few years back. However God bless you Love just as Papa is a blessing to our lives.
Re: Love Ogah, Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter, Lovely In New Photo by Deedeedee4: 1:06pm On Aug 28, 2017
wolesmile:
Ogah? How come?
That is her husband's name
Re: Love Ogah, Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter, Lovely In New Photo by Dottore: 1:06pm On Aug 28, 2017
tgmservice:

-Befriend this girl

Thank me in advance

Only a lazy fool will come up with such wicked imaginations. I am not Oyedepo's fan but evil is evil.
Re: Love Ogah, Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter, Lovely In New Photo by AuroraB(f): 1:09pm On Aug 28, 2017
tgmservice:
U think a man of Oyedepo,s caliber will what to soil his reputation, he must pay
Anyone who pays a blackmailer is worse than the blackmailer. Simple.
By the way, she's married.
Re: Love Ogah, Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter, Lovely In New Photo by Goridoe(m): 1:09pm On Aug 28, 2017
Dongreat:
Please guys let's ignore every tribalist in this forum and not reply their tribalism with tribalism but with silence. Trust me that's the way we can beat tribalist.

They may end up creating more monicker to reply themselves, still IGNORE and in the end OUR COLLECTIVE SILENCE will make a fool of them.

Every sane and educated person, please copy and paste along your text on Nairaland let everybody see it and let's KILL CYBER TRIBALISM.

Thanks for cooperating.
Re: Love Ogah, Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter, Lovely In New Photo by AuroraB(f): 1:10pm On Aug 28, 2017
BroZuma:

Him never hear say them be bulletproof ask Aunty Kemi...
Abi? Lol cheesy
Re: Love Ogah, Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter, Lovely In New Photo by ICAMETOWIN(m): 1:10pm On Aug 28, 2017
Dongreat:

Thanks for cooperating.
Noble cause but wishful thinking, Nigerians are highly tribalistic in all aspects of our life.most nairalanders are at the very least high school educated and a lot are also graduates but still tribalism thrives here like no man's business. Just imagine highly educated people engaging in and enjoying tribalism and that will give you a fairly good idea of what the general population think about themselves.
Re: Love Ogah, Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter, Lovely In New Photo by kunlap02(m): 1:10pm On Aug 28, 2017
She fine for face sha,but i have learnt most ladies that snap only their faces in a pic may not have nice shape,show us from top to bottom.Flaunt what you have
Re: Love Ogah, Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter, Lovely In New Photo by Nempi(m): 1:11pm On Aug 28, 2017
Dongreat:

Ok but are you an Afonja?
Thanks for cooperating.
Re: Love Ogah, Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter, Lovely In New Photo by Nempi(m): 1:12pm On Aug 28, 2017
Dongreat:

Thanks for cooperating.
Ok...but are you an Afonja?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Christ Embassy Celebrates 30th Anniversary (Before & After Photos Of Pastors) / MFM Members Pray To Quench Fire In A Burning Building (Pics, Video) / Apostle Suleman's Prophecies For 2017 And The Road So Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.