Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,387 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Good Girls Gone Bad - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Good Girls Gone Bad (580 Views)

Good Girls Gone Bad, The City's Filled With Them / All Black Girls Gone White / Man Explains Why "Bad Girls" Get Married Faster While "Good Girls" Don't (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Girls Gone Bad by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 28, 2017
twas summer time 2016, went out for some window shopping, met this lady Susan, a light skinned subtle friendly easy going lady...we got along talking and got attracted with what we had in common, she s got a good head and she looked spotless as her demeanour implies of a lady who s been shaped with high standards, discipline and moral decadence... she looked my type and actually ticked all the boxes... she consented as we kicked on it and shared a lot together as friends... Then we took it a step further into dating... we had long spells of romance through the mushy season... of which she made it clear that she ll not be the type that ll be involved in any sexual schedules of any kind... l was thrilled @ this, l had a better vibe with her on this, because l also shared same thought of "no sex before marriage". @ 25, l concluded that Susan was the one. she had traces of the wifey kind of lady and l had mapped her in my future... l was gonna propose but it was not to be... Susan had too many strange cousins... l got to meet a new one every other day... l was overwhelmed with them coming around her...l decided to play a little bit of FBI intelligence, acting all up like 007... what l discovered almost caused me partial stroke... you know the rest of the story. Its so hard for good men to get it right with women.

1 Like

Re: Good Girls Gone Bad by gabinogem(m): 12:59pm On Aug 28, 2017
Lol...Love Gone Sour
Re: Good Girls Gone Bad by Getintouch2004(m): 1:00pm On Aug 28, 2017
Who know the rest? Finish this story joor
Re: Good Girls Gone Bad by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:22pm On Aug 28, 2017
thats not a good girl gone bad, that a bad girl being bad (while you foolishly think she was good)
Re: Good Girls Gone Bad by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 28, 2017
Good girl gone bad

(1) (Reply)

Hardest Things To Share In A Marriage / "Don’t Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love” / He's A Working Class Banker,he Takes Me To The Cinema Only On Free Things Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.