Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,400 members, 7,822,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg - Business To Business (113) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg (80146 Views)

We Import Ukraine And German Piling Sheets / Pre Order & We Import Your Good From China,buy Your RMB With Us / We Buy White Cow Horn (#1500 to #1700 per KG) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by Alabaintprice(m): 11:26am On Apr 15, 2018
Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by Goahead(m): 1:12pm On Apr 15, 2018

1 Like

Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by Alabaintprice(m): 3:25pm On Apr 15, 2018
Goahead:
Don't deal with this guy, he's a fraud

I don't understand what you mean by "he is a fraud" has he defrauded you before?
Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by ZAMZINE(m): 9:03pm On Apr 15, 2018
Alabaintprice:

I don't understand what you mean by "he is a fraud" has he defrauded you before?

DOG WEY GO LOST NO DEY HEAR HUNTER WARNING WHISTLE.
Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by pyrex23(m): 8:50pm On Apr 16, 2018
babatcargo.. what is delaying my order na...
Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by psyqs(m): 9:40pm On Apr 17, 2018
pyrex23:
babatcargo.. what is delaying my order na...

Same here too, and no explanation.
Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by McDizzz: 4:16pm On Apr 19, 2018
We are in need of 30Ton 10 tyre dump trucks that are to work in Ajakuta for 6 months(renewable)
They are to carry lime stone from Auchi to Ajakuta
And will be doing a single trip everyday

OFFER
N45,000 per trip
We will provide every truck with diesel
Plus the best of it all is that once the truck has arrived at Ajakuta and has successfully done one trip satisfactorily, we will pay N1,000,000.00 upfront which should be after about 22+ trips and on exhaustion, will be replenished. This will be the payment plan for the 6 months duration and expiration of contract, it can be renewed.

Contact Anilux Company on
08071998985 or 07089529143
or send us a mail aniluxcompany@gmail.com
Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by aieromon(m): 6:01pm On Apr 19, 2018
Alabaintprice:

He has deactivated his two NL accounts. What do you think?

1 Like

Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by flinton(m): 4:02pm On Apr 24, 2018
Can someone here recommend any reliable means of importing items?
Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by OreSho(f): 4:22pm On Apr 27, 2018
flinton:

Yes. You can try MerVen Inc. They deliver. Timely too. China to Nigeria. Chat them on 0.8.0.9.8.9.8 then you finish it up with 62.41
Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by flinton(m): 4:25pm On Apr 27, 2018
OreSho:

Yes. You can try MerVen Inc. They deliver. Timely too. China to Nigeria. Chat them on 0.8.0.9.8.9.8 then you finish it up with 62.41
Website?
Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by OreSho(f): 3:37pm On Apr 28, 2018
flinton:
Website?
Yes
Www.instagram.com/merveninc
Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by toluxa1(m): 2:00am On May 06, 2018
This guy is a Criminal and a scammer. For your own sake do not do business with him or send him a kobo. Your money is gone.
Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by Nsonaso(m): 9:04am On May 06, 2018
flinton:
Contact me... Check my profile
Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by avizk: 5:25pm On Aug 17, 2018
This guy gone with so many peoples money.

God will punish him
Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by khannet(m): 7:09am On Aug 23, 2018
Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by khannet(m): 7:15am On Aug 23, 2018
Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by khannet(m): 7:18am On Aug 23, 2018
Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by ayantaiwo(m): 11:38pm On Sep 03, 2018
pls anyone, how reliable is Nbc skye logistics,
Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by Emusan(m): 12:45pm On Sep 04, 2018
ayantaiwo:

I don't know anything about them but I can recommend Tugrow for you. I've done shipping business with him and his a Nairalander.

Join him on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/3949468/order-ship-1688-taobao-alibaba/25
Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by avizk: 10:57am On Sep 11, 2018
ayantaiwo:

i can recommend them. i have used them several times. Though i do read complaints about their service but i have never experienced bad customer service for the two times i have used them
Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by ayantaiwo(m): 9:21pm On Sep 11, 2018
avizk:

i can recommend them. i have used them several times. Though i do read complaints about their service but i have never experienced bad customer service for the two times i have used them
thanks
Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by Airkay: 10:57pm On Oct 15, 2018
toluxa1:
This guy is a Criminal and a scammer. For your own sake do not do business with him or send him a kobo. Your money is gone.

Hmm. ...it's been over 4 months now and he hasn't delivered my goods nor returned my money. He isn't responding to my chats on whatsapp. (He removed the Babat Cargo profile pics and left it blank). I called him and after he recognised my voice, ended the call and put off his phone.

Nothing lasts forever!! Hehe
Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by WafOil(m): 9:46am On Nov 28, 2018
Get in touch for your BTC AND RMB
Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by iyke134: 11:50pm On Dec 06, 2018
Pls how can I register on this Nbc Skye logistics. Each time I log to their site, I never find the option to register. How do I go about it pls
avizk:

Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by ispeed(m): 8:36am On Dec 09, 2018
hello my people if anyone has ever deal with Babatunde Omotosho and it happen he defraud you with payment evidence please prepare all your evidence because soon he will be arrested and i will put his picture here and station to meet him to collect your money back.

He just scam me 101,640k and i paid to his zenith bank account.

Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by Lstar4real(m): 4:26pm On Dec 09, 2018
Wow someone call me 2 weeks ago that he scammed him of ₦500K

This is getting too much
Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by Jayzrel(m): 10:52am On Dec 17, 2018
iyke134:
Pls how can I register on this Nbc Skye logistics. Each time I log to their site, I never find the option to register. How do I go about it pls
Forget NBC SKYE or St Patrick, if you want your goods delivered on time. They will surely deliver your goods but not at the time expect, you have to give them 20 to 25 day extra. You cannot trust them with time. Try OMS logistics or GreenAir Cargo logistics. They are fast and reliable. I believe st Patrick and NBC SKye collect money for airfreight and using Sea.
Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by kazy01(m): 5:40am On Mar 19, 2019
Please don't deal with the guy ooo he is a scammer. I confirm it. But GOD did not allow him to scam me.

Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by JAYJAYLIA: 2:26pm On Sep 09, 2019
THIS GUY SCAMMED ME #26,000... HE PRETENDED THAT HE IS IN PORTHACOURT....THIEFFF

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (Reply)

Golden Penny Distributorship Enquries And Customers Support / Ice Block Making Machine Available For Sale / I buy Itunes Gift Card, Amazon And Other Gift Card for Cash .Direct Loader here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.