Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,202 members, 7,822,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

More Breathtaking Pictures From IPOB Rally In Aba - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Breathtaking Pictures From IPOB Rally In Aba (18169 Views)

Bright Nwoye ‘Scorpion’ Dies After IPOB Rally In Abia. Photos / Breaking News: Fani Kayode To Support Nnamdi Kanu At IPOB Rally In Lagos / Finally Channels Tv Attends Ipob's Rally Live At Umuahia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Breathtaking Pictures From IPOB Rally In Aba by gare(f): 1:58pm On Aug 29, 2017
Agumbankembu:

He has explained severally that if INEC will sign an undertaking to allow free and fair elections, that IPOB leadership will allow IPOB members to do so, but as we know, Nigeria can never have a free or fair elections. So let's forget it.

All Hail.

From what I see it will be difficult to rig that crowd with one mind in an electio, we should seek the best and peaceful way out of this, I don't see INEC rigging this crowd in any election.

1 Like

Re: More Breathtaking Pictures From IPOB Rally In Aba by mercy0008(f): 2:04pm On Aug 29, 2017
LETS ALL HOPE FOR THE BEST.
StarOfDavid:

i understand how you feel, but sincerely i think its already late because when FG was openly maltreating the igbos, killing us and raping our people, many of you supported it and even mocked us and the memories of our innocent one who lost their lives unjustly, both during and after the civil war till this day, instead of condemning it. Some of you even justified the treatment meted at us. yet we swallowed it and move on in silence. Now that silence has been broken.

One thing you have to know, the agitation though triggered to this level by Buhari's actions and inaction, but is driven by anger, history, call for justice, need for freedom and to a lesser degree vengeance.

Incase you dont know, the present generation of Biafrans are the reincarnation of the little infants who were starved to death by Nigeria in their millions.which is the reason why Biafra is unstoppable..It is spiritual. She has come to take back her land...NNamdi Kanu is just a representative of the million souls crying for justice...that is why it is not good to stand by evil. it is even more evil when you see it and you pretend and act like you dont care...It will be a lesson for Nigeria going forward if Nigeria survives this Biafran resurrection.

Am sure you remember the pictures below......see what Nigeria wanted us to be but God in his mercy has been faithful... We answer Nwachukwu, UMUchukwu.. meaning Child of God and Children of God. So God is with us and we acknowledge that he is our father and we are his children.

Those who made us pass through all these during the civil war are not better than us now and some are even worse and show no sign of hope and redemption..In their land they are destitute and now live in IDP camps that they wanted us to live in and denied our children food to eat, that they may die of hunger. Now they litter ours streets now as beggars...Who says there is no God and the Hand of God is not involved..God is fighting for Biafrans...Nothing Mega

Re: More Breathtaking Pictures From IPOB Rally In Aba by mercy0008(f): 2:09pm On Aug 29, 2017
GO BACK AND READ MY COMMENT AGAIN, WHAT PART OF IT IS INSULTIVE OR DISRESPECTFUL TO YOUR BIAFRAN CAUSE? I DONT HAVE A PROBLEM WITH IPOD GETTING THEIR FREEDOM, I WILL JUST MISS IGBOS BEING A PART OF NIGERIA. U JUST READ AND DONT UNDERSTAND, BUT YOU ARE QUICK TO TYPE INSULTS. ANYWAYS I DONT BLAME YOU, YOU CAN ONLY GIVE WHAT YOU HAVE.
oilyngbati:
foolish afonja! I pray you unite with Fulani herdsmen who will sodomise that your smelly nyansh without vaselin and condom. Is it by force to unite? Dirty afonja batty gal!
Re: More Breathtaking Pictures From IPOB Rally In Aba by mercy0008(f): 2:09pm On Aug 29, 2017
NO SIR.
PenisCaP:

Are u not igbo?
Re: More Breathtaking Pictures From IPOB Rally In Aba by mercy0008(f): 2:10pm On Aug 29, 2017
NO SIR.
PenisCaP:

Are u not igbo?
Re: More Breathtaking Pictures From IPOB Rally In Aba by attackgat: 2:11pm On Aug 29, 2017
gare:

Why don't NK just register a political party and run for elections in the east and let's see the vision he has for Biafra in his state rather than drag people into what they don't understand like APC

You think Nnamdi Kanu is dragging all these people? Just one man? This is about freedom not politics

3 Likes

Re: More Breathtaking Pictures From IPOB Rally In Aba by YoungDaNaval(m): 2:51pm On Aug 29, 2017
gare:

From what I see it will be difficult to rig that crowd with one mind in an electio, we should seek the best and peaceful way out of this, I don't see INEC rigging this crowd in any election.
There can never be free and fair election in Nigeria Oga. You exercise your franchise for me while it counts for someone else, that Nigeria election

1 Like

Re: More Breathtaking Pictures From IPOB Rally In Aba by Chukazu: 4:29pm On Aug 29, 2017
StarOfDavid:
some of my favourite pictures... This little girl became a celeb yesterday...

But why are they poisoning the little girl's mind undecided
Re: More Breathtaking Pictures From IPOB Rally In Aba by Nobody: 7:26am On Aug 30, 2017
I LOVE NAIRALAND. ALL THE LIES OF IGBOS BEING LIGHT SKINNED KEEP GETTING BUSTED DAILY. grin grin grin grin
Re: More Breathtaking Pictures From IPOB Rally In Aba by topsyking: 7:48am On Aug 30, 2017
I want the ibos to be free.
I am really amazed how passionate they are about my country biafra.
If i have the power.i will let them go

1 Like

Re: More Breathtaking Pictures From IPOB Rally In Aba by Splashme: 8:26am On Aug 30, 2017
Built2last:
slowly but steadily

1 Like

Re: More Breathtaking Pictures From IPOB Rally In Aba by Ibangedyourmom: 8:32am On Aug 30, 2017
Henryyy:
I LOVE NAIRALAND. ALL THE LIES OF IGBOS BEING LIGHT SKINNED KEEP GETTING BUSTED DAILY. grin grin grin grin

No travel round Nigeria to see your country dey for one hole for Osogbo dey look the world through NL eye . Make sense fall on top you small.

2 Likes

Re: More Breathtaking Pictures From IPOB Rally In Aba by Nobody: 8:37am On Aug 30, 2017
Ibangedyourmom:

No travel round Nigeria to see your country dey for one hole for Osogbo dey look the world through NL eye . Make sense fall on top you small.
Crying mantis. tongue Na me say make ur people black pass kenyans? grin grin Abeg go siddon.

1 Like

Re: More Breathtaking Pictures From IPOB Rally In Aba by attackgat: 8:38am On Aug 30, 2017
Theres only one destination, freedomland

1 Like

Re: More Breathtaking Pictures From IPOB Rally In Aba by Ibangedyourmom: 8:49am On Aug 30, 2017
Henryyy:

Crying mantis. tongue Na me say make ur people black pass kenyans? grin grin Abeg go siddon.

Bro no dey disgrace yourself. Why u mumu like this? Since you are low on the "sense-side" let me help you out.

What I meant in my initial post was that you should travel and see Nigeria for yourself rather than based your view of other Nigerians on what SE or SW or SS or NE or NW or NN etc people post on NL. People will also hype themselves or try to berate others.

Which is why you have to see things for yourself and form your opinion based on what you experienced not based on what faceless people post on NL.

Notwithstanding I still pray that sense fall on you. But in your response to this, if you choose to insult me again, I will not hold back this time around.

1 Like

Re: More Breathtaking Pictures From IPOB Rally In Aba by paBuhari(m): 1:42pm On Aug 30, 2017
Forward ever backward NEVER!!!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: More Breathtaking Pictures From IPOB Rally In Aba by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 30, 2017
Ibangedyourmom:

Bro no dey disgrace yourself. Why u mumu like this? Since you are low on the "sense-side" let me help you out.

What I meant in my initial post was that you should travel and see Nigeria for yourself rather than based your view of other Nigerians on what SE or SW or SS or NE or NW or NN etc people post on NL. People will also hype themselves or try to berate others.

Which is why you have to see things for yourself and form your opinion based on what you experienced not based on what faceless people post on NL.

Notwithstanding I still pray that sense fall on you. But in your response to this, if you choose to insult me again, I will not hold back this time around.
I never insinuated by my post that I do NOT travel.Learn to read and understand. I stated that the lies are being busted which is good as the gullible ones can gradually see the truth.
Re: More Breathtaking Pictures From IPOB Rally In Aba by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:31pm On Sep 03, 2017
More

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oyo: Ajimobi Warns Makinde / FG Mulls Bill To Ban Plastics Production / Ibrahim David Salami: Nigeria Didn't File Any Case Against Sunday Igboho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.