Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Banke, Lady Uses Recycled Tyres To Build Furniture (Photos) - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Banke, Lady Uses Recycled Tyres To Build Furniture (Photos) (62797 Views)

Nigerian Lady Uses Big Grammar In Application Letter For Sales Girl Job (Pix) / Talented Nigeria Lady Converts Car Tyres To Adorable Center Tables / Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banke, Lady Uses Recycled Tyres To Build Furniture (Photos) by joburiel(m): 7:36pm On Aug 28, 2017
OK. she tried sha
Re: Banke, Lady Uses Recycled Tyres To Build Furniture (Photos) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 28, 2017
Dangerous
Re: Banke, Lady Uses Recycled Tyres To Build Furniture (Photos) by TENHEU22(m): 7:37pm On Aug 28, 2017
This is dangerous, (God forbid) in case of a fire outbreak.
Re: Banke, Lady Uses Recycled Tyres To Build Furniture (Photos) by ctex4real(m): 7:37pm On Aug 28, 2017
Wow, very nice!
Re: Banke, Lady Uses Recycled Tyres To Build Furniture (Photos) by Narldon: 7:37pm On Aug 28, 2017
yomibelle:
P.Cech-10m
Monreal-2m
Koscielny-5m
Bellarin-3m
Mustafi-30m
Chamberlain-7m
Ramsey-8m
Welbeck-13m
Ozil-40m
Lacazette-44m
Xakha-4m
Walcott-4m
Giroud-6m

Total=222m
Neymar=222m

Moral of the story: One good head is better than many foolish ones..Being an Arsenal fan should be included in *1000 Ways to Die*

*Copied

CopyCat..

You should've used it in the right thread wink

1 Like

Re: Banke, Lady Uses Recycled Tyres To Build Furniture (Photos) by ayamprecious: 7:38pm On Aug 28, 2017
While her mates are looking for Recharge money to sub for useless selfie
Re: Banke, Lady Uses Recycled Tyres To Build Furniture (Photos) by MTKbudapest(m): 7:40pm On Aug 28, 2017
thats beautiful. Very creative.
Watchout for copycats
Re: Banke, Lady Uses Recycled Tyres To Build Furniture (Photos) by aku626(m): 7:40pm On Aug 28, 2017
Really interesting I dunno which burns better wood or tyre. Great job all the same this should move Nigeria up the list of creativity
Re: Banke, Lady Uses Recycled Tyres To Build Furniture (Photos) by AAinEqGuinea: 7:41pm On Aug 28, 2017
cool nice!
Re: Banke, Lady Uses Recycled Tyres To Build Furniture (Photos) by Stormyweather(m): 7:42pm On Aug 28, 2017
See how she is pretty and well dressed. Slay queens will show half their bodies looking for money with their bodies.
Re: Banke, Lady Uses Recycled Tyres To Build Furniture (Photos) by Feranchek(m): 7:43pm On Aug 28, 2017
Feranchek:
wawu wawu!!
wonderfully fantabulous! The REAL slay queen cos you slay those tyres WELL!
Re: Banke, Lady Uses Recycled Tyres To Build Furniture (Photos) by hamzeiy: 7:43pm On Aug 28, 2017
rottenPussy:
Not so much of a bigdeal. You made it seem like she actually decompose the tire and re mould them. Any technical enthusiast can do this.
yet you have done anything technically.
rottenpussy nawa for u oh
Re: Banke, Lady Uses Recycled Tyres To Build Furniture (Photos) by FreshMekanik: 7:44pm On Aug 28, 2017
rottenPussy:
Not so much of a bigdeal. You made it seem like she actually decompose the tire and re mould them. Any technical enthusiast can do this.

It looked easy because she has already innovated the idea. Thinking in that direction is the most difficult aspect. So give credit to her because she was awesome.

4 Likes

Re: Banke, Lady Uses Recycled Tyres To Build Furniture (Photos) by Dexema(m): 7:44pm On Aug 28, 2017
Reppin OAU, proud of you Banke!
Re: Banke, Lady Uses Recycled Tyres To Build Furniture (Photos) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 28, 2017
wow so nice.

ehm in other news were are those good for nothing slay queens,let dem cum nd see the real definition of slaying in creativity
Re: Banke, Lady Uses Recycled Tyres To Build Furniture (Photos) by classicfrank4u(m): 7:46pm On Aug 28, 2017
i obviously don't see any creativity here sorry. cry
Re: Banke, Lady Uses Recycled Tyres To Build Furniture (Photos) by dnte(m): 7:46pm On Aug 28, 2017
rottenPussy:
oya go n do ur own
Re: Banke, Lady Uses Recycled Tyres To Build Furniture (Photos) by okerekeikpo: 7:48pm On Aug 28, 2017
Na lie no be the girl do am
Re: Banke, Lady Uses Recycled Tyres To Build Furniture (Photos) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 28, 2017
rottenPussy:
which one did u do?? gold diggers
Re: Banke, Lady Uses Recycled Tyres To Build Furniture (Photos) by akeeen(m): 7:52pm On Aug 28, 2017
I know a guy that did that as his project in Lautech..

F.A department..

really cool..

he did it in 2015

1 Like

Re: Banke, Lady Uses Recycled Tyres To Build Furniture (Photos) by Happibest22: 7:56pm On Aug 28, 2017
Beautiful.
i like when girls are slaying with what they make.

pretties show us ur make not makeup.
Re: Banke, Lady Uses Recycled Tyres To Build Furniture (Photos) by ednited(f): 7:58pm On Aug 28, 2017
Nice one

Do you guys know sole rebels shoes
The shoes are made with car tyres and it's one of the highest growing company in Africa. The founder is Bethlhem Alemu from Ethiopia

https://borgenproject.org/solerebels-new-company-ethiopia/
Re: Banke, Lady Uses Recycled Tyres To Build Furniture (Photos) by joeeee240(m): 7:58pm On Aug 28, 2017
YOU TRY SMALL
Re: Banke, Lady Uses Recycled Tyres To Build Furniture (Photos) by obstead200(m): 8:00pm On Aug 28, 2017
Coldfeets:
Not impressed in any way at all.

Aesthetically speaking, this is bull_shit!

How can I walk into a room and be seeing colored tyres everywhere?

Is that not childish? tongue
Trust me, if the colors and paint job is done right, u will love this furniture.
My sister used to make them.
I plan to construct some, using Keke tyres and glass tops, to serve as side stool in my house
Re: Banke, Lady Uses Recycled Tyres To Build Furniture (Photos) by basmur(m): 8:05pm On Aug 28, 2017
Settingz321:
and Banke is the name
SORRY! PLEASE YOU DONT THIS!!
Re: Banke, Lady Uses Recycled Tyres To Build Furniture (Photos) by soldierdollar(m): 8:06pm On Aug 28, 2017
rottenPussy:

See ur mouth... have you ever imagined that kind of creativity? Women and jealousy be like 5 & 6
Re: Banke, Lady Uses Recycled Tyres To Build Furniture (Photos) by marunga(m): 8:11pm On Aug 28, 2017
Coldfeets:
Not impressed in any way at all.

Aesthetically speaking, this is bull_shit!

How can I walk into a room and be seeing colored tyres everywhere?

Is that not childish? tongue
a loose jealous spirit has been detected roaming around the internet.
Re: Banke, Lady Uses Recycled Tyres To Build Furniture (Photos) by tbliss22(m): 8:21pm On Aug 28, 2017
Evaberry:
The only use for those is for sex
just keep on riding him and bouncing while he's sitting till he cums
Is that the only thing that comes to mind? Your opinion though!!
Re: Banke, Lady Uses Recycled Tyres To Build Furniture (Photos) by ujharmony: 8:21pm On Aug 28, 2017
That's gud of her
Re: Banke, Lady Uses Recycled Tyres To Build Furniture (Photos) by Tobycharles: 8:21pm On Aug 28, 2017
Quite unfortunate, Ano dey meet ds kind ladies
Re: Banke, Lady Uses Recycled Tyres To Build Furniture (Photos) by judgedredd22(m): 8:22pm On Aug 28, 2017
temodent:
Very creative and worthy of commendation, however, these are not recycled tyres but rather used tyres. Maybe I needed to be educated on what a recycle meant. Thank you

the tyres in their first cycle were used as automobile accessories, in the second cycle they are serving as home furniture.... re-cycle/re-use!

Recycling is the process of converting waste materials into new materials and objects. It is an alternative to "conventional" waste disposal that can save material and help lower greenhouse gas emissions.

2 Likes

Re: Banke, Lady Uses Recycled Tyres To Build Furniture (Photos) by judgedredd22(m): 8:29pm On Aug 28, 2017
she try well well... but she still dey learn work!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

8 Professions In Nigeria That May Be About To Disappear / I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) / Why Masturbation Can Destroy Your Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.